Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sasquatch nesting sight?

Steve Viah

Bob-in-Nest2.jpg

Does Bigfoot use abseiling gear ?  :blink:

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 4

On 1/16/2017 at 4:34 PM, Carnoferox said:

Orangutans are mostly quadrupedal, have long, powerful arms suited for brachiating, and a foot with an opposable big toe used for grasping. 

...they also exist.

• Like 3

At a guess I'd say a ufo crashed many years ago, and the tree has grown round it and lifted it. Almost positive that's what it is.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, back to earth said:

Bob-in-Nest2.jpg

Does Bigfoot use abseiling gear ?  :blink:

Of course, have you SEEN the WPHS forms?? Not even a fictional creature would dare violate that!

• Like 1

On 1/15/2017 at 11:14 PM, Habitat said:

Multiple bigfoot nests, proving it is a communal animal :

image_template-01_28.png

Flying tumble weeds?

IMG_20170108_152556_862-2.jpg

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, Steve Viah said:

And orangutans don't live in trees?

You solved it, bigfoot is actually an orang-utan.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2017 at 2:28 PM, Steve Viah said:

This picture was taken on one of my hikes in a wildlife preserve that I have been into occasionally. The nest is approximately 10 feet wide. It is much too big to be a nest for any bird native to this area. There are also many other signs in this preserve. Tree snaps, log and stick structures, stone structures, etc. Any thoughts?

IMG_20170108_152556_862-2.jpg

I'm going to agree with the majority in wondering how the hell BF would get up into that tree, much less build a nest. We've got lots of ceder, pine and firs on my land here in Oregon, and the kids climb them all the time, but when I get up in there, even at 190 pounds, much less 700 pounds, I feel a little shaky, like branches might break out from under me.

I've seen kids build forts up in trees before, and sometimes drape them with camo netting. That might look like this.

I think the witches broom explanation is probably the most likely.

• Like 1

Bigfoot live in abandoned alien bases built into mountains and underground in other locations. There are no footprints bigfoot is using alien holographic projections to keep everyone occupied and wait for the aliens to come back to extract revenge for making us from them:rolleyes:

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
spelling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Bigfoot live in abandoned alien bases built into mountains and underground in other locations. There are no footprints bigfoot is using alien holographic projections to keep everyone occupied and wait for the aliens to come back to extract revenge for making us from them:rolleyes:

jmccr8

Seems as legit as any other bigfootery claim.  Where can I buy your pamphlets?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

jmccr8

That's meant to be a secret!
236712.jpg

• Like 2