Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who Is Dom Tullipso?

Lilly

This is hilarious! This 'Dom Tullipso' fellow was on the Tucker Carlson show last night. Apparently, Mr Tullipso has been going around the internet promoting a fake organization for paid protestors.

See for yourself: http://www.mediaite.com/online/tell-me-what-your-real-name-is-tucker-carlson-confronts-guest-over-hoax-in-bizarre-interview/

• Like 2

Glad he is looking out for Peyton Manning though, great cause. lol

• Like 1

LOOOOOVE IT !   """ . . . Wash Times, etc are all out there saying "We KNEW it was fake THE WHOLE TIME"....an obvious lie to cover their gullibility... ""

• Like 1

Well, that Tucker Carlson guy didn't believe him from the get/go. I have to admit though, Mr Tullipso stayed in character and didn't miss a beat. Too Funny!

• Like 3

I watched it and I thought Tucker let him off the hook. Tucker asked to show something to prove his ID and the guy said "I will, but before that..."

He never held his feet to the fire in that regard, which brings me to my only criticism of his wildly popular show : The 7 minute segments are too short and he needs more time to drill down on some of those wackos.

36 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I watched it and I thought Tucker let him off the hook. Tucker asked to show something to prove his ID and the guy said "I will, but before that..."

I suspect that once Mr Carlson realized this was all just performance art he simply allowed the guy to remain anonymous? Perhaps once they were off camera Mr Tullipso fessed up as to his real identity?

I especially liked the bits about a pardon for Peyton Manning and release of the Roswell documents....very funny.

• Like 2