Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A boy surrounded by white light

Jenny Tiffany

I'm here cause I believe I have extra attention to spirits I don't know how to channel them but back in like 2013 I'm saying I seen a young figure almost positive it was a young guy and he was in a glowing white light I'm at that point I really want to know what that was or meant he hung his head down and didn't say anything I was so scared I ran now I wish I hadn't my mom just recently passed and I wasn't able to go and my phone was turning off and on I would love to know if I have something extra special about me I do feel spirits but like see em out the corner of my eyes but never right there is there anything I can do to make things more visible to me ? 

His name is Xenon-Boy, the best friend of LED-Man.

Unfortunately nobody here can really answer your question Jenny.

The reality is that you are probably not unique. If psychic ability or experience is real then it is natural and achievable for everyone

I'm sorry for the loss of your Mother, trully sorry.

My advice is to keep a diary of your experiences and thoughts that you can go back and look over. You may find this helpful for many reasons :)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Jenny Tiffany said:

I'm here cause I believe I have extra attention to spirits I don't know how to channel them but back in like 2013 I'm saying I seen a young figure almost positive it was a young guy and he was in a glowing white light I'm at that point I really want to know what that was or meant he hung his head down and didn't say anything I was so scared I ran now I wish I hadn't my mom just recently passed and I wasn't able to go and my phone was turning off and on I would love to know if I have something extra special about me I do feel spirits but like see em out the corner of my eyes but never right there is there anything I can do to make things more visible to me ? 

First off welcome to UM.

Okay let's get down to a few questions. Did you see this boy while awake, asleep, or that in between state of hypnogogic/hypnapompic awarenesss? 

Are you absolutely certain that you're getting attention from spirit and not over thinking that you are?

To answer your question about your phone. Phones are designed to mess up so that you have to buy a new one.<_<