Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White flaming ball of light

Confusion123

Okay so basically I didn't know what category to put this under so I just did paranormal. 

I have no idea what time it was but sometime in the night I woke up and looked over at my dog In the corner of my room, I noticed a white ball floating about a meter above my dogs head, the ball kind of lit on fire almost and it looked like a floating flame. I have bad eyesight so my eyes always hallucinate funny things but when I blink they go away. As much as I blinked it wouldn't until eventually it like died out and I ran from my bedroom and told my mother. This was really scary. I don't know if this had anything to do with my dog, my dog has like a horse star on her forehead because she's a blue heeled but I doubt that relates. I think maybe this is a ghost as my house is over 100 years old but my mother would know if there were any ghosts but she has never seen one. 

I am really confused. I just want to know

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XenoFish

• Confusion123

• Camella

• 1 month later...

Could be a ghost or hypnopompic. But to be honest my first thought was a lightning ball. They can be visable for a few seconds and they can be present even when the weather is clear.