Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cooking with POO! Must see!!!

seeder

On 1/21/2017 at 4:47 PM, kmt_sesh said:

Austin, you edited out the titles you had posted! They were hilarious.

I'd like those books in my own library, if just for the shock value when guests saw the spines.

Austin said:::::

Sorry, it bleeped one of the words out, I was worried I may have broken a rule, so I removed them. 

Lol! The look on someone's face when they see "Cooking with Poo" or "Santa's Missing Ho" on the bookshelf. 

hhhhhhhhhh just for shock value, best place in the world I swear.  Unexplained Mysteries FORUMS ! WOO! HOO! YIPPIE! oh-boy-spanky-George-McFarland.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I actually entered this thread to help keep an eye on things because it does push the line, but so far it's all right. And I'm basically a big kid, so I'm struggling between my obligations as a Moderator and my juvenile sense of humor. But that book about activities for your cat cracked me up. The word might have been censored but it was quite clear, nonetheless.

One wonders if editors give any thought to these titles when they publish books, especially for foreign markets where certain words might make for embarrassing misunderstandings.

I was just going to post a link to some funny, weird book titles and there are plenty of links from which to choose, but some of them are so nasty I had to censor myself. Best not. :whistle:

I understand your plight and I hope you find a happy medium between your responsibilities as a moderator and your sense of humor. Heavy is the head that wears the mod tag.

Some of these titles I think are just innocent misunderstandings of alternate uses of a word, although a few are likely done intentionally just for shock value.

• Like 2