Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

putting vestibular focus on your cat with fan

trevor borocz johnson

In using a space heater as a source of sound, as it has both the heater and the fan element to use as a sort of white noise, I can create an array of varying voices and sounds. In doing this I found that creating a tweeting noise in the fan I could overwhelm any other noise that was created in the fan such as yelling in the ear. I could also create a yelling or talking with a voice that I call my cat with and she responds better then with talking. But my point is if you hear a yelling in the fan you can manipulate it into other sounds by listening for those sounds instead, for anyone who thinks they're hearing something crazy, this is also a fun hobby.

In what way is this paranormal?

• Like 3

Stop torturing your poor cat.

• Like 9

You know that's kinda of sadistic and messed up. Poor cat.

Table-52-1-Range-of-hearing-300.jpg

All you're doing is tormenting your cat to fuel your confirmation bias.

• Like 6

the cat will talk, but sadly is limited and generally not interested in doing it, she is better at listening.

• 1 month later...

I can hear voices respond to me talking into the spaceheater, yet I am still unable to act as a voice to others thoughts or other in any way.

Edited by trevorhbj

• 11 months later...

I have been talking to my cat in the past couple days the way described in the OP. I asked her through the spaceheater what is outside? and she responded three things that came through the spaceheater without me having been thinking of them. She said cars, a garbage can, and vanilla ice cream. I've also been giving her tuna for responding and we call it a game. Another trick I try is telling her don't do something like look at the TV. I explain to her things like how the Earth is round and the sun is far away. She responds very clearly through movements.

I also use a whistling tinnitus in my ears and a gyroscope app on my Galaxy S7 along with creating voluntary voices to mess around with any voices that aren't the cat and 'clear the air' so we can dialogue freely. My cat asks me if those are real people when something other then her or me comes through the spaceheater.

• Like 1

Have you told a doctor that your cat talks to you? Or that your space heater can channel voices from the beyond?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

On 3/14/2018 at 2:10 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

I have been talking to my cat in the past couple days the way described in the OP. I asked her through the spaceheater what is outside? and she responded three things that came through the spaceheater without me having been thinking of them. She said cars, a garbage can, and vanilla ice cream. I've also been giving her tuna for responding and we call it a game. Another trick I try is telling her don't do something like look at the TV. I explain to her things like how the Earth is round and the sun is far away. She responds very clearly through movements.

I also use a whistling tinnitus in my ears and a gyroscope app on my Galaxy S7 along with creating voluntary voices to mess around with any voices that aren't the cat and 'clear the air' so we can dialogue freely. My cat asks me if those are real people when something other then her or me comes through the spaceheater.

I seriously think you need to talk to a doctor. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

On 16/03/2018 at 7:19 PM, XenoFish said:

I seriously think you need to talk to a doctor. 

And not through a space heater...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2018 at 9:01 PM, I'mConvinced said:

And not through a space heater...

Did you ever hear of "A second opinion"?

:P

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, davros of skaro said:

Did you ever hear of "A second opinion"?

:P

My guess is most of these people have no incline towards paying attention long enough to even imagine attempting the OP.

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

My guess is most of these people have no incline towards paying attention long enough to even imagine attempting the OP.

Paying attention long enough... To a talking space-heater... And a cat...

4 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Your cats speaks to you! I think your imagination is running wild.

• Like 1

What about other animals, do dogs talk to you as well?

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

What about other animals, do dogs talk to you as well?

He should talk to a Penguin to see if they speak high society like to match the Tuxedo look?

• Like 2

where you guys is gets it is where ever I don't know!