Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat given a dinosaur-themed haircut

Still Waters

Adorable footage of a cat sporting a dinosaur haircut eating a plate of food has emerged. 

Jagged spikes adorn the grey cat's back as its tail which is also trimmed into spikes flicks back and forth excitedly.

The person who uploaded the video said that they own a pet shop and groomers and claim that the 'dinocat' hair cut is their most popular. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4139116/Cat-Thailand-given-dinosaur-themed-haircut.html

• Like 5

Poor cat :(

• Like 5

What's so special about that hair cut? My inside cat looks like that once she starts shedding her winter coat. Then I have a cabin full of hair kittens.<_<

• Like 4

Dogs can be trained to be what we want them to be, but cats are what they are - which isn't 'dinosaurs'.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

I imagine it was very stressful for the kitty

Not just during the procedure, but afterwards as well. Cats should only be shaved if medically necessary. Their hair acts as an insulator, protecting them from both cold and heat. Exposing their skin could lead to over-heating, as well as other harmful things like sunburn. Furthermore, the likelihood of injury during clipping/shaving is high, especially if the cat is struggling. People can be so stupid sometimes.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Claire. said:

Not just during the procedure, but afterwards as well. Cats should only be shaved if medically necessary. Their hair acts as an insulator, protecting them from both cold and heat. Exposing their skin could lead to over-heating, as well as other harmful things like sunburn. Furthermore, the likelihood of injury during clipping/shaving is high, especially if the cat is struggling. People can be so stupid sometimes.

That's what my first concern is.  Don't mess with the cats fur.  The most we do is brush out our cats fur to get the excess out

• Like 3

Thats not funny.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, toast said:

Thats not funny.

Do you prefer impersonations?

• :-? serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft1.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcRgXeUsemXoab-4jeRv-dVp1JbnWH-9G8T4v0tfH77FMp2AgULW_g&sp=3c55464a965ac4de5aa265fade9d74c4

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

I imagine it was very stressful for the kitty

3 hours ago, Claire. said:

Not just during the procedure, but afterwards as well.

And to think your Mr. Right

serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSEbgdSMbHYoVfk64exfEFT5zgamgCEw1dlp8KBI9dz-9knRzKORA&sp=772fd4bdd133cad0f47d3caef254552f

was just about to get his whiskers trimmed for a hot date tonight.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1