Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Order National Parks off Twitter

Thanato

Such fear mongering and a waste of an article 

"To temporarily stop using Twitter" because they "believe the account was hacked"

Seems reasonable to me. Find something worth writing about journalist 

• Like 9

I try not to pay much attention to CNN anymore.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

"To temporarily stop using Twitter" because they "believe the account was hacked"

Another desperate attempt to make Trump out to be evil.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

Another desperate attempt to make Trump out to be evil.

Their heads may just explode before he's halfway finished.  If they keep this level of near hysteria up much longer, all they'll be is background noise.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, and then said:

Their heads may just explode before he's halfway finished.  If they keep this level of near hysteria up much longer, all they'll be is background noise.

Good.

• Like 5

Gosh, that's exactly what Hitler would do! :D

• Like 1

The majority of the media is so invested in demonizing everything about Trump that it's become the Boy Who Cried Wolf to me.  I genuinely can't expect any articles condemning him to not be absurd exaggerations or flat out lies/misdirection no matter how truthful they might be.

They've done nothing but make those who are neutral on Trump no longer find their articles or "news" to be credible.  Especially when you consider they 8 straight years of free good press they gave the last President.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Wickian said:

The majority of the media is so invested in demonizing everything about Trump that it's become the Boy Who Cried Wolf to me.  I genuinely can't expect any articles condemning him to not be absurd exaggerations or flat out lies/misdirection no matter how truthful they might be.

They've done nothing but make those who are neutral on Trump no longer find their articles or "news" to be credible.  Especially when you consider they 8 straight years of free good press they gave the last President.

I feel the same.  I don't like Trump.   I like much of what he says he'll do.   I don't think he'll do all of it.   I hope he does good things for the country.  

The media and Hollywood are obviously on a witch hunt, so I will ignore most of what they spew.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I feel the same.  I don't like Trump.   I like much of what he says he'll do.   I don't think he'll do all of it.   I hope he does good things for the country.  

The media and Hollywood are obviously on a witch hunt, so I will ignore most of what they spew.  

Ignore the truth if you want to. Believe in alternative facts if you wish. 

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Wickian said:

The last eight years Fox News and conservative media gave Obama hell. Obama was not egging them on at every turn even if they had a tiff or two.

Most Trump supporters already did not like mass media. They still like Fox and The Blaze.

Nothing lost or gained here.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai

12 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Ignore the truth if you want to. Believe if alternative facts if you wish. 

You can believe all the media tells you.   That makes you the fool, not me. 

I don't mean that in a "name-calling" sort of way.   I read it after I posted it and thought it sounded bad. 

Edited by Myles
  • Like 3

Another move to silence.

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

Another move to silence.

You should write for CNN with that kind of sensationalism. How many people do you reckon this will kill?

On 1/22/2017 at 10:49 AM, spartan max2 said:

LITERALLY HITLER

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, coolguy said:

Liberals are gonna spin this, they got hacked end of story

If one account got hacked why are all national parks accounts which are independent from that one account, not allowed to tweet? Individual national parks who have Twitter were told to stop using it.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why the "hacked" theory is gaining momentum. It seems to me that some butthurt "victims" in the NPS can't contain their anarchistic tendencies.  The order to shut down the Twitter accounts came because those accounts were retweeting the fake news of the crowd pictures of the inauguration.  

And fair enough. You work for the Federal gov.  Spreading disinformation on your own initiative isn't your job.  You can only spread the approved disinformation .    

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 1/22/2017 at 4:21 PM, Four Winds said:

As much as I dislike Trump, the way the media goes after him just makes me want to root for him. 

I mean that's pretty much how he won. If the media would have just shut up and not even talked about him I highly doubt he would have won.

It also didn't help that they tried to sweep what Hilary did under the rug, but they were going after him for some stupid remarks made years ago? It was laughable.

• Like 3

Just now, The Butler said:

I'm not sure why the "hacked" theory is gaining momentum. It seems to me that some butthurt "victims" in the NPS can't contain their anarchistic tendencies.  The order to shut down the Twitter accounts came because those accounts were retweeting the fake news of the crowd pictures of the inauguration.  

And fair enough. You work for the Federal gov.  Spreading disinformation on your own initiative isn't your job.  You can only spread the approved disinformation .    

:rolleyes:

This photo was taken when Trump took the oath of office. This is according to both the agency the published the photo (Reuters) and the photographer which took the photo.

https://widerimage.reuters.com/story/crowd-controversy-the-making-of-an-inauguration-day-photo

image.jpeg

I think Trump is the luckiest man alive. Not only did he get handed the job of POTUS, but there has been so much , cry wolf media,  he could literally get away with almost anything and be idolised for it.

The media have effectively given him a rose coloured smoke screen.

Edited by Kismit
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Thanato said:

This photo was taken when Trump took the oath of office. This is according to both the agency the published the photo (Reuters) and the photographer which took the photo.

https://widerimage.reuters.com/story/crowd-controversy-the-making-of-an-inauguration-day-photo

image.jpeg

Correction. It has been asserted by Rueters and the photographer. I see no confirmation. 

I've seen it reported that this photo was taken between 11:00 and 11:20am. The Oath was taken at 12:00. 

Did the Rueters photog leave imediately after taking the shot?  

How do you suppose the crowd increased so dramatically to this?  20 minutes later?  

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Edited by The Butler
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I think Trump is the luckiest man alive. Not only did he get handed the job of POTUS, but there has been so much , cry wolf media,  he could literally get away with almost anything and be idolised for it.

The media have effectively given him a rose coloured smoke screen.

I have a tendency to believe te person who took the photograph. over people who were not there to view from this vantage point.

if you can show me a photo that contradicts the above posted image, which was taken during the oath of office of president trump. I would like to see it.

• Like 2