Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump,a breath of fresh air

docyabut2

A comparison to Hitler is no that hard to sustain -- he has the same sort of personality and unjustified self-confidence and jingoism.  I think though that Hitler was much smarter.  Mussolini comes to mind more readily.

• Like 1

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

By "Back to Hitker level" you mean he's going to put into practice his plans for the final solution to the Jewish Question? He's going to fulfil his long nurtured ambition for revenge against France and to launch his crusade against Bolshevism?

There always seems to be a problem with perspective with these analogies. Is he really the only tyrant who anyone can think of?  

yes I think Nanny McPhee would be a better comparison than AH ---

• Like 1

Hillary was Hitler like as well.    Very arrogant with tunnel vision.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Butler said:

I haven't had a connected tv set for over 2 years. There's not much need for it now.  It's an outdated medium. 

orbital bombardment.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IBelieveWhatIWant said:

You want an actual grievance? Fine, how about his pick for the Chairman of the FCC? Ajit Pai. Known to be against Net Neutrality and now that he is the Chairman...well you can see where I'm going with this.

Oh, yeah, I sure can....:rolleyes:

I would have given Trump credit for getting rid of the TPP and he did win points in my book but with this whole Ajit Pai stuff. He is back to Hitler level.

Godwin alert.  You've just made your opinion completely irrelevant.  Good job with that.  So you're back to having no actual real grievances then.

• Like 2

I never said he was Hitler or shared Hitler's ideologies.

Actually, you just did:

He is back to Hitler level.

Don't try to back out of it.

I just said that in my eyes he is back to being on Hitler's level of likability. I could have also said Judas, Stalin, Mussolini, Bin Laden. But Hitler gets my point across just fine

And he's at that level by doing absolutely nothing anywhere near to what they've done.  Sigh.  Your comparison means precisely that he's as evil as they are.  So tell me, how many Jews has Trump sent to concentration camps?  How many Ethiopians has Trump used chemical weapons on?  How many islamists has Trump ordered to fly aircraft into skyscrapers?  Hey, you forgot Pol Pot.  Those men are known for specific examples of atrocious evil.  What has Trump done that's atrociously evil on that level?  Decided to put his country first, as is every country's right to do?  Decided to protect our citizens and their jobs?  Decided to help improve the inner-cities and improve the lives of those that live there?

You're comparison is laughable and well, quite ignorant.  All you're doing is displaying the usual anti-Trump hatred based on nothing at all attitude, merely just to get attention.  And doing it from a country that has no say in who we decide to elect as our POTUS, all the while pretending that you know better than the actual people that live here.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 4

Why not  the New King Herod? Use a bit of imagination.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Why not  the New King Herod? Use a bit of imagination.

Another trait the left seems to lack these days...

On 1/23/2017 at 9:55 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

hat she wants more than anything, of course, is to be made a martyr, to be the first high profile victim of Trump's Gestapo, then she could show that what she said was quite true and he is a Ruthless Tyrant who suppresses dissent. 

One doesn’t need to be a tyrant to have every right to put her away.  But it would be better to let her and all those like her to rant a bit more.  They make themselves a joke.  In time Hollywood will be losing revenue as people stop going to watch them.

8 hours ago, Thorvir said:

Godwin alert.  You've just made your opinion completely irrelevant.  Good job with that.  So you're back to having no actual real grievances then.

Don't try to back out of it.

So I am making my making my opinion completely irrelevant or trying to back out of it? Make up your mind. Also I noticed that you completely by passed the whole Ajit Pai situation in favor for something you more or less just said "Wrong" to, a very Trump thing to say :)

You're comparison is laughable and well, quite ignorant.  All you're doing is displaying the usual anti-Trump hatred based on nothing at all attitude, merely just to get attention.  And doing it from a country that has no say in who we decide to elect as our POTUS, all the while pretending that you know better than the actual people that live here.

Firstly, if I were an American. I would have voted Trump over Hillary just for the **** show I knew it would cause and it's already starting and secondly I strongly believe that how powerful the USA and because of how the US economy massively effects the world economy, that allied nations should get an actual say/vote and not just an opinion (but that's just me).

7 minutes ago, IBelieveWhatIWant said:

I strongly believe that how powerful the USA and because of how the US economy massively effects the world economy, that allied nations should get an actual say/vote and not just an opinion (but that's just me).

You do have a say/vote.... its called liberty.... freedom to use the market.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, bee said:

There always seems to be a problem with perspective with these analogies. Is he really the only tyrant who anyone can think of?  

Stalin .... isn't he like a world record holder or something?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IBelieveWhatIWant said:

So I am making my making my opinion completely irrelevant or trying to back out of it?

No, your opinion is relevant because you seem to think that Trump is Hitler-like with nothing to back up that stupid claim other than your whinging.

And you are trying to back out of it.  Poorly.

Make up your mind. Also I noticed that you completely by passed the whole Ajit Pai situation in favor for something you more or less just said "Wrong" to, a very Trump thing to say :)

My mind is made up, you aren't here to discuss anything relevant, just another posting spewing anti-Trump tripe with no actual grievances to back it up.

Firstly, if I were an American. I would have voted Trump over Hillary just for the **** show I knew it would cause and it's already starting and secondly I strongly believe that how powerful the USA and because of how the US economy massively effects the world economy, that allied nations should get an actual say/vote and not just an opinion (but that's just me).

Firstly, none of us care who you would allegedly vote for and for whatever reasons you make up to support it.  Secondly no other nation gets a say in who we vote for, and I don't expect any other nation to let me have a say who they vote for.  Your claim is absurd.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Stalin .... isn't he like a world record holder or something?

When it comes to posters posting in absolute unthinking and illogical rage, the letters S T A L I N are really easy to type fast and correctly.  Just my assumption.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thorvir said:

When it comes to posters posting in absolute unthinking and illogical rage, the letters S T A L I N are really easy to type fast and correctly.  Just my assumption.

Wouldn't M A O be easier :lol:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Wouldn't M A O be easier :lol:

He requires more research to know who he is.  "History is hard"....:rolleyes:

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Thorvir said:

He requires more research to know who he is.  "History is hard"....:rolleyes:

Yeah plus evil white guys are just scarier... :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yeah plus evil white guys are just scarier... :lol:

Yeah! And don't forget southern rednecks either! So there!

;)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Yeah! And don't forget southern rednecks either! So there!

;)

Damn devils!!! :devil:

• Like 3