Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump,a breath of fresh air

docyabut2

A Trump of fresh air.  Actually I agree; why did Madonna and Amy Whoever assume that they had the right to be the spokesperson for every single woman, when in fact, by insisting that their opinion was the only one that should be listened to, and everyone else's - i.e. those who voted for him - doesn't count, it's in fact them that are being arrogant, dictatorial and undemocratic.

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump is not a flowering speaker but says it as it is . I am so sick of these political speakers going on and on with their flowering speeches, with out really saying anything :(  As far as the women march they excluded the pro life women  so how is that fair?

I love trumps post about the March....

" Why did these people not vote "?

• Like 3

Personally speaking I'm more pro-choice, but I do indeed think the pro-life women should have been included. That was a very intolerant action. Apparently, the liberal left only tolerates those who think the same way they do?

• Like 5

Does fresh air smell like denial? 

That Trump's spokesman, Spicer, blatantly lied by claiming that it was the largest ever inauguration audience does not bode well for Trump's credibility for his future agendas.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/trump-inauguration-crowd-sean-spicers-claims-versus-the-evidence

Edited by sees
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump is not a flowering speaker but says it as it is.

I would say he is a 'flowering' speaker given all the lies he sprouts. The reality is that Trump has a propensity to say it like it isn't, not like it is.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sees said:

That Trump's spokesman, Spicer, blatantly lied by claiming that it was the largest ever inauguration audience does not bode well for Trump's credibility for his future agendas.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/22/trump-inauguration-crowd-sean-spicers-claims-versus-the-evidence

It was as big or bigger then Obama`s  last  inauguration

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Claire. said:

I would say he is a 'flowering' speaker given all the lies he sprouts

63929579.jpg

That's how the game is played. The only honest politician is one that's not talking.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Claire. said:

I would say he is a 'flowering' speaker given all the lies he sprouts. The reality is that Trump has a propensity to say it like it isn't, not like it is.

There are no lies he sprouts, is why its refreshing  and why America elected him

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sees said:

Funny how lieing about numbers to serve a purpose works...

I read a post from one on here saying how (more true Americans are waking up now due to Trumps win,being the reason for these protests as low voter turnout was the reason dems lost)

Funny enough the actual math showed record turnout to vote...

Math is tricky business when agendas are concerned ;)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sees said:

No doubt under orders from his boss. No surprise that he declined to take questions. Kellyanne Conway later stated that he did not lie, but that Trump's team has "alternative facts." Um yeah, whatever. The majority of the so-called facts he presented were simply not true.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sees said:

Conway called them alternative facts. Alt-facts hahaha.

• Like 3

Just now, docyabut2 said:

There are no lies he sprouts, is why its refreshing  and why America elected him

He LIES, constantly. He lied throughout his campaign and continues lying as POTUS.

Believe what you want, but the evidence states otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Claire. said:

No doubt under orders from his boss. No surprise that he declined to take questions. Kellyanne Conway later stated that he did not lie, but that Trump's team has "alternative facts." Um yeah, whatever. The majority of the so-called facts he presented were simply not true.

Did you relentlessly, in every single thread that popped up, attack Obama, the Clintons and the "Democratic" Party for just these reasons? Are you and ChaosRose going to march up and down with placards on every single thread to do with him?

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Claire. said:

He LIES, constantly. He lied throughout his campaign and continues lying as POTUS.

Believe what you want, but the evidence states otherwise.

His followers are actually believing his lies? I guess Trump has his drones too but they don't actually kill any terrorists just the truth.

Oh, not forgetting Avatar Samantha of course. Would you like us to make you some "Hate Trumps love" placards too?

• Like 3

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Did you relentlessly, in every single thread that popped up, attack Obama, the Clintons and the "Democratic" Party for just these reasons? Are you and ChaosRose going to march up and down with placards on every single thread to do with the feller with the hair?

As a matter of fact, I did. But that is not at all relevant to this discussion.

Oh and by the way, did you, relentlessly, in every single thread that popped up, attack those members in support of Trump? Or is it your intention to target only those members who disagree with your point of view?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, sees said:

here we go --- the Trump bashers are never far away ---- :rolleyes:

especially on a thread that has a positive slant towards him - all hands to the deck - !!!

maybe the Mind Control Media are the ones twisting the truth...?

That's their job now you know - 

why does the video on the link you provided zoom in and out at the end before the Mall fills up..?

that isn't a bit of Perception Management is it by any chance --- a bit of trickery ?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

His followers are actually believing his lies? I guess Trump has his drones too but they don't actually kill any terrorists just the truth.

They either believe his lies or don't care. He is their man regardless.

anyway --- after a bit of thread derailment -

love him or hate him Donald Trump is authentic (IMO) and Clinton was fake, (IMO) like a political construct
scripted and controlled -

so yes he is a breath of fresh air

• Like 6

Look, love him or hate him I don't care. We had a choice between two evils and made it. Let's just see what the next for years brings, I'm just glad Obama's gone. (and before anyone assumes that's a racist remake it's not. I just got sick of hearing about him).

• Like 4

Screenshot_2017_01_22_14_54_06_1.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bee said:

here we go --- the Trump bashers are never far away ---- :rolleyes:

especially on a thread that has a positive slant towards him - all hands to the deck - !!!

maybe the Mind Control Media are the ones twisting the truth...?

That's their job now you know - 

why does the video on the link you provided zoom in and out at the end before the Mall fills up..?

that isn't a bit of Perception Management is it by any chance --- a bit of trickery ?

Compare the words in bold above with those in the op below.

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump is not a flowering speaker but says it as it is . I am so sick of these political speakers going on and on with their flowering speeches, with out really saying anything :(  As far as the women march they excluded the pro life women  so how is that fair?

I watched the inauguration on a wild feed on satellite.  They panned the cameras to show the crowds and they were backed up to the National Monument.  I'm not saying his crowd was larger than Obama's but it looked to me to be much larger than msm claims it is.

• Like 6