Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Press Secretary Casts Truth to Ground

Raptor Witness

Just now, Rinna said:

Sigh...a lot of what he has done was done before he was running for President. Like I said, what he said was wrong, but you can't use that as significant evidence that Trump dislikes/disrespects military. Additionally, I don't know if you are an ex-serviceman, but he is overwhelmingly supported by military, so most of them disagree with you. 

Umm..he was running for President when he said those things.  

4 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Umm..he was running for President when he said those things.  

No, I wasn't referring to the things he said, but the support he has shown for the military prior to running for office. 

2 minutes ago, Rinna said:

No, I wasn't referring to the things he said, but the support he has shown for the military prior to running for office. 

Is there any that weren't a tax write off?  If so, I would love to see some examples..

23 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

To balance that, hes aigned a go ahead on the Dakota Pipeline.

I don't know what to think about that. At first, I sided with the Native Americans because I took certain reports at face value. How could you not support their concerns about their environment and their sacred sites? Then, someone, with inside contacts, told me that there was less impact on them than the reports claimed. :unsure:

22 hours ago, Yamato said:

Like Sir Wearer said above.  The environmental concerns cited by Assange in the criticism of TPP don't seem to matter much when it's the oil corporations and their pipelines.  Trump isn't making either of these moves over environmental concerns.   The anti-corporate cinema surrounding the TPP's opposition, while cute, is also irrelevant when it falls apart on other issues.

It's not irrelevant at all. One good action, followed by an ostensibly bad action, still is a good action. They are two separate things, so the good act is not negated by the purported bad act. The good action still is beneficial to many people.

7 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I don't know what to think about that. At first, I sided with the Native Americans because I took certain reports at face value. How could you not support their concerns about their environment and their sacred sites? Then, someone, with inside contacts, told me that there was less impact on them than the reports claimed. :unsure:

I do care about the environment, but I am fine with the pipeline.  It's only an environmental issue if it leaks, and that is detected very quickly.  Either way, oil has to get from one location to the other, so is a pipeline worse than dozens of semi-trucks daily?  Not in my opinion.  That being said, we can't just completely ignore the environment.  Sure, we can be less strict on some things, but we can't just throw it all out the window.  That's what China did, and climate change or no climate change, whatever you believe, they are still having to wear face masks to go outside, and their largest river had it's fish species decline by 1/3rd.  Those are facts no one can argue with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's not irrelevant at all. One good action, followed by an ostensibly bad action, still is a good action. They are two separate things, so the good act is not negated by the purported bad act. The good action still is beneficial to many people.

I would guess that Sir Wearer's justice is more like Stannis Baratheon's.  Knight him for saving lives by providing onions to starving people, and also cut his fingers off for smuggling.

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

I do care about the environment, but I am fine with the pipeline.  It's only an environmental issue if it leaks, and that is detected very quickly.  Either way, oil has to get from one location to the other, so is a pipeline worse than dozens of semi-trucks daily?  Not in my opinion.  That being said, we can't just completely ignore the environment.  Sure, we can be less strict on some things, but we can't just throw it all out the window.  That's what China did, and climate change or no climate change, whatever you believe, they are still having to wear face masks to go outside, and their largest river had it's fish species decline by 1/3rd.  Those are facts no one can argue with.

I've heard conflicting things. One story claims that it'll impact sacred sites, but someone else says that it definitely won't. 

4 minutes ago, Yamato said:

I would guess that Sir Wearer's justice is more like Stannis Baratheon's.  Knight him for saving lives by providing onions to starving people, and also cut his fingers off for smuggling.

I'll avoid the predictable mention of a w___. Jon Snow may make the wildlings pay for it.

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

I'll avoid the predictable mention of a w___. Jon Snow may make the wildlings pay for it.

Jon Snow became the anti-Trump once Ygritte put his head on straight. 

6 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Thats the true power of a ginger kitty.

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yea I don't know how they'd ever find out either. Trump seems to think they can find out, So again, we will see how it plays out. I wouldn't even bother if I was him. Even if its true, the left is just going to turn it into a demand that illegals should be able to vote.

At this point he should be starting to understand it doesn't matter what he says or does, it will be vilified. Best he can hope for is that their numbers shrink as he proves he belongs in the seat.

They have a mission to destroy him and his movement. They'll highlight the bad, which they should do. They'll turn the good into the bad too, which should worry all Americans. That kind of propaganda is straight out of Cold War Pravda.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yamato said:

I must avoid naughty replies to both you and SWOH! I must remind myself that I'm not in eighth grade.

• Like 2

CNN's Jake Tapper on twitter, calls Trump a "liar."

"Proverbs 12:22: Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, but those who act faithfully are his delight."

------------------------------------------------------------

I would have picked a different Bible verse, perhaps the one that mentions what follows all the lies, namely, "desolation."