Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Press Secretary Casts Truth to Ground

Raptor Witness

What's next, President Trump saying, "I am God" and getting away with it?

Right out of the playbook of Hell, the gates of which are wider, so democracy fails at The End.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 4

I only watched the first 2 minuets before I came to the conclusion that I have no clue what this thread is even about ?

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I only watched the first 2 minuets before I came to the conclusion that I have no clue what this thread is even about ?

Thanks for saving me the time.

• Like 8

I pretty sure its to be yet another Trump bashing thread.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

Trump bashing thread.

Make it stop, make it stop. Does this mean we'll have 4 years of them? God I hope not.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You get used to that whenever you see any thread started by Raptor Witness. He'll be explaining that he foretold the rise of the Antichrist six years ago and can point to the thread he started to prove it before long.

Beat me to it :tu: :lol:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

What's next, President Trump saying, "I am God" and getting away with it?

Right out of the playbook of Hell, the gates of which are wider, so democracy fails at The End.

Oh my! I was in stitches over the comedy of it all but also cringing at the painful horror of his stumbling delivery.

Five stars!

• Like 1

Anyway, ignoring Nostradamus, the fact that Spicer got up and attempted to castrate the journalists for reporting the facts, and not the regime's desired commentary, is worthy of comment.

the mindset that bare face lies must be presented as truths because "we" say so is worrying.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

I pretty sure its to be yet another Trump bashing thread.

Fox News is not in the habit of "bashing" Republican anything, yet you can tell they are very disturbed by Sean Spicer's first press briefing.

"Weird" is a nice way of saying, "liar" in this context.

35 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 3

Why was Spicer so mad at the media in that video? Has any other White House spokesperson ever ranted and raved as much?

first_lady_fight.jpg

• Like 5

Chuck Todd is someone I consider fairly balanced, yet he's clearly furious with Kelly Ann over her desire to use "alternative facts," to explain the "weird" press conference yesterday.

So what are these "alternative facts?"  I'm thinking only one thing, and "weird"  is not what comes to mind. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Some highlights:

"No-one had numbers."

"This was the largest audience to witness an election. Period."

How would you know this if no-on had numbers I wonder...

"420000 people used the DC metro public transit yesterday."

Wonder how many were travelling for the protest the day after.

"We're going to hold the press accountable as well."

Threatening the freedom of the press. Nice touch.

That aside, this is the best Trump can do for a press secretary?? A man who can barely get through a sentence? That's like putting a climate change denier in charge of the environment or getting an anti-vaxxer to look at the effectiveness of vaccines. Oh wait...

Should be an entertaining four years for the rest of us. Provided Trump really does go all isolationist and keep it within your borders.

Edited by Setton
  • Like 3

The National Park Service used to keep rather accurate numbers of attendees to this kind of event. They stopped in 1995 after the Million Man March. They estimated about 400,000 and the NAACP said there were well over a million. Then the NAACP threatened to sue for spreading false information. They then stopped keeping count.

• Like 8

Did you have to search a full second to find that lovely yet simple minded photoshop propaganda?

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Anyway, ignoring Nostradamus, the fact that Spicer got up and attempted to castrate the journalists for reporting the facts, and not the regime's desired commentary, is worthy of comment.

the mindset that bare face lies must be presented as truths because "we" say so is worrying.

So take a valium.  The whole world needs to relax a bit.  But it appears they have no intention of it, so I guess I'll get some popcorn and get comfortable.  The clowncars should be along any minute.

1 hour ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

Oh my! I was in stitches over the comedy of it all but also cringing at the painful horror of his stumbling delivery.

Five stars!

First day on the job AND tasked with communicating just how angry his boss might have been I guess.  Anyway, as I said above, relax and enjoy.  This is what it looks like when there's a president that is willing to challenge the "untouchable" "Fourth Estate" that is more like a cheap, poorly located Trailer Park.  My guess is, you ain't seen nuthin' yet  :w00t:

• Like 9

Chuck Todd is someone I consider fairly balanced, yet he's clearly furious with Kelly Ann over her desire to use "alternative facts," to explain the "weird" press conference yesterday.

So what are these "alternative facts?"  I'm thinking only one thing, and "weird"  is not what comes to mind. 

Quit it! I can't take it. I can't stop laughing. Even Conway was grinning after she said alternative facts knowing the humor in all this . 

• Like 2

Oh what a pretty term. I wonder if it's from the same guy who came up with "job creators" and "takers." 

I remember a simpler time when we used to just call them lies.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kurzweil said:

I gave a like to every post in this thread for the pure enjoyment. 

I need more spare time. This was fun.

Total fun experience! Weeee like spree, forever!

• Like 4

Alternative likes!!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

I gave a like to every post in this thread for the pure enjoyment. 

I need more spare time. This was fun.

pqpiau.jpg

No. This is a Trump Thread!

• Like 7