Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meditation blackout and ability to feel stare

rooberz

I have been meditating for 3 months now. I have only started this to learn more about how ur brain works.. Something has been made aware to me in the last 6 months. I started a job in a corporate office where I sit by the window where I can see out but no one can see in.  Since my window is right by the buildings doors, I watch a lot of people come in and out. What I noticed was when I stare at people...about 1 in 5 of them snap their head back or look as if they are being watched. Obviously I only watched people when i was on the phone and didn't pay really pay it any attention until I kept seeing a small pattern of people turning around.  I am completely convinced now that certain people are born with that ultra sensory perception to feel someone staring at you. This has made be look into the mind and its abilities including subconscious states.  Mediation had me curious and I started practicing it. Now I feel I can fall asleep faster and my dreams have become more intense including  extremely vivid ones.  My body is more calm now but I want to wait and see if this is long term.  I write this because I mediated this morning after a good nights sleep and suddenly I blacked out... for possibly about 15 min and woke up remembering nothing but when I meditated.  I have to say.. I was excited because some people in here mentioned it was a trance and that is what I think it was.  FYI... that number i mentioned.. about 1 in 5 people...  is my average number. Also... once do it to a person.. like say the janitor or an employee that works in my building.. i am never able to do it again.. seems it works only once on a person and never again. Only new people I never seen before are ever able to feel my stare. Call me crazy... but our minds are far more special than I ever imagined. Anyone have similar experiences?

Edited by rooberz

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rooberz

• Saru

• XenoFish

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read this article.. but I don't believe this applies because they are saying you have be at a certain angle. The issue here is I staring at people from behind a mirrored glass where they cant see from any angle.. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Thread cleaned

Please keep comments civil and constructive.