Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Five arrested say they were ghost hunting

rashore

Five people were arrested Wednesday evening after police say they broke into the former Bowie Elementary School in Bryan in an attempt to find ghosts.

According to Bryan police, officers were called around 7:15 p.m. after the report of four people with flashlights on the top floor of the building. As police walked the perimeter of the building, they observed a broken window but could not determine if it had previously been damaged.

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/five-arrested-say-they-were-ghost-hunting-when-they-broke/article_d763deb3-45b4-500f-afb5-a9b6ebd3bbf4.html

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, coolguy said:

Unreal 5 nerds geting busted for ghost hunting trespassing.

Fixed it for you.

• Like 1

The town of Bowie in Maryland is pronounced BOO - ee, not BOW - ee as in bows and arrows.

I wonder if that was part of the charm in trespassing in the old school.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's silly to think you wouldn't be arrested for getting caught! They definitely should have known that they were trespassing! I wish I could have seen the face on the officer who found out their reason for being there. Although it sounds fun, definitely need to ask permission for.