Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How the "Deep State" is Attacking Trump

Dark_Grey

140224deepstate.jpg

The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

Greenwald explains how the "deep state" is fighting for survival through the media, the DNC and the military industrial complex by fabricating and disseminating attack pieces on Trump at every opportunity.

For all his faults, this is a must-read article to understand the coordinated effort being made by the Old Guard to keep the war machine moving at any cost. A few excerpts:

Their most valuable instrument is the U.S. media, much of which reflexively reveres, serves, believes, and sides with hidden intelligence officials. And Democrats, still reeling from their unexpected and traumatic election loss, as well as a systemic collapse of their party, seemingly divorced further and further from reason with each passing day, are willing — eager — to embrace any claim, cheer any tactic, align with any villain, regardless of how unsupported, tawdry, and damaging those behaviors might be.

Most important of all, the legitimate and effective tactics for opposing Trump are being utterly drowned by these irrational, desperate, ad hoc crusades that have no cogent strategy and make his opponents appear increasingly devoid of reason and gravity. Right now, Trump’s opponents are behaving as media critic Adam Johnson described: as ideological jellyfish, floating around aimlessly and lost, desperately latching on to whatever barge randomly passes by.

I have suspicions that many of the celebrities that have become suddenly very vocal in their anti-Trump stance may have strong ties to the DNC. Others, like Maryl Streep, are simply struggling to remain relevant in the age of CGI and The Avengers.

Once credible news outlets are now pushing agendas, disregarding journalistic integrity while foaming at the mouth. This is no longer an opinion, this is a demonstrable fact.

Remember that the media is the 4th branch of the Olde Government - that can't be overstated enough. The "deep state" is afraid and what we are witnessing is it's struggle for survival.

• Like 2

The media is so Bias that it's pathetic. They go through great measures to deceive the public. Example, at the inauguration, MSN was attempting to point out that Not as many people showed up at Trump's introduction compared to Obama's when he was sworn in 2008. They showed aerial photos of Trump's inauguration (which show fewer people) but the photos were taken a few hours before it started. Love or hate a president elected, this is irresponsible behavior of the major media.

• Like 6

I think if Trump would have presented himself from the beginning as an honest and rational reformer none of this would have happened. His quirky personality gets in his own way and causes people to doubt his integrity and his agenda.

• Like 1

The attack is no surprise; Trump's counter-attack is, at least from a Republican. Faced with an opponent who fights back, the Left looks flabbergasted and repeats itself, only louder.

It appears that Trump's opposition simply doesn't understand the Law of Holes.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock

The "Law of Holes" means, "if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging". I think President Trump could himself benefit from adhering to this Law. His extreme responses to any criticism does not help advance his agenda, in my opinion, and divides America more and more...

• Like 1

Just now, StarMountainKid said:

His extreme responses to any criticism does not help advance his agenda, in my opinion, and divides America more and more...

lol, he is not doing  any dividing, you doing it, nobody but you yourself put you in a category,  if you are mindless sheep who got divided by a tweet, well than the problem is all in you,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

ol, he is not doing  any dividing, you doing it, nobody but you yourself put you in a category,  if you are mindless sheep who got divided by a tweet, well than the problem is all in you,

The American population seems to be divided on President Trump, and I don't consider this a fault of the American public. I'm not a Trump hater nor am I an extreme Trump fan boy. I think he could behave more Presidential in his reactions to criticism. 

President Nixon also was at war with the News media, and this attitude eventually contributed to his downfall. Promoting Alternative Facts and all that is disturbing to me, and not to me alone.

I'm looking forward to a successful and rational Presidency. I'm hoping for the best for President Trump and for America.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

The American population seems to be divided on President Trump, and I don't consider this a fault of the American public.

i do, they are divided, but their hate did all the dividing. 

seen latest video from a plane where the "divided one" got thrown off?? well it was not trump that made her flip stupid there, it was all her.

Edited by aztek

I wish Trump was black so everyone would just shut up and walk on eggshells for fear of the race card showing it's face.

Damn it Trump! Why can't you be black!?

Edited by Kurzweil
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hawkin said:

The media is so Bias that it's pathetic. They go through great measures to deceive the public. Example, at the inauguration, MSN was attempting to point out that Not as many people showed up at Trump's introduction compared to Obama's when he was sworn in 2008. They showed aerial photos of Trump's inauguration (which show fewer people) but the photos were taken a few hours before it started. Love or hate a president elected, this is irresponsible behavior of the major media.

I have to admit, most of the media has been pretty biased. Everyone slams Trump for tweeting things but what other option does the guy really have? Also, we have to keep in mind that Trump's not a professional politician and he tends to 'talk first and ask questions later' (putting his own foot into his mouth quite often). Hey, but at least he does ask questions and appears to willing to listen to and take the advice of others. I think everyone needs to calm down and see what actually happens before screaming that the 'Trumpocalypse' is upon us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

i do, they are divided, but their hate did all the dividing. 

I don't think it's necessarily hate, its an uneasiness and a concern with Trump's personality and agenda. In my view, Trump's supporters over react to criticism of him, translating this into hatred of him. So I think the hate thing is a response of Trump's supporters and not a legitimate definition of Americans who did not vote for him.

There is some hatred for Trump among the American population, but I would think the majority of Americans who are not in favor of a Trump Presidency have a wait and see attitude.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

I wish Trump was black so everyone would just shut up and walk on eggshells for fear of the race card showing it's face.

But Trump is orange and orange is an even rarer skin color right? So then, that means Trump is an even more oppressed group right?

Honestly, I think all this focus on race just makes things worse for all of us in the long run. How about this for a novel idea: How about we just consider ourselves to all be 'Americans'?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

Orange is the new black.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

There is some hatred for Trump among the American population, but I would think the majority of Americans who are not in favor of a Trump Presidency have a wait and see attitude.

lol, you do not say, however they do not really wait, have you seen riots and distraction they cause? how many times has  that happen in 2009? how many obama haters did anything remotely similar? you denying the obvious. 

how many obama supporters were attacked by romney, or mc cain supporters? 

liberal media is doing the dividing, and failures of this world swallow it deep. because people that did not fail, turn them off,  go to work and actually make america what it is. 

Edited by aztek

Just now, Lilly said:

But Trump is orange and orange is an even rarer skin color right? So then, that means Trump is an even more oppressed group right?

Honestly, I think all this focus on race just makes things worse for all of us in the long run. How about this for a novel idea: How about we just consider ourselves to all be 'Americans'?

I couldn't agree more. 

I'm so sick of the race baiting by public figures and the media. 

Everything now is blacks and the whites caused it. Go to the streets so we can report it on the television.

Puke

When I was a kid thoughts like this were unimaginable but its the time we live in. 

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, you do not say, however they do not really wait, have you seen riots and distraction they cause? how many times has  that happen in 2009? how many obama haters did anything remotely similar? you denying the obvious. 

how many obama supporters were attacked by romney, or mc cain supporters? 

liberal media is doing the dividing, and failures of this world swallow it deep. because people that did not fail, turn them off,  go to work and actually make america what it is. 

There must be a cause to any effect.

and the media is in lie\racially divide mode again, this is what the title reads,  Republican Legislators Propose a Series of Bills That Would Criminalize Peaceful Protests .

now the actual legislation is not even about protests,  but  blocking of roads,

According to The Intercept, several proposals have been introduced by Republican legislators over the past few weeks specifically targeting protests that block or obstruct traffic—including a North Dakota bill that would allow motorists to hit and kill protesters obstructing the highway "as long as [the] driver does so accidentally."

Another bill in Minnesota would make obstructing a highway a "gross misdemeanor" punishable by a hefty fine of $3,000 and up to a year in jail, while a separate piece of legislature would make "obstructing the legal process" punishable by an even heftier fine of up to $10,000 plus "imprisonment of not less than 12 months." Similar bills designed to criminalize and discourage protests have also been proposed in Washington, Iowa, and Michigan.

http://www.marieclaire.com/politics/a24902/republican-legislators-propose-bills-criminalize-protests/

12 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Orange is the new black.

You have won the internet for today. 

My sincerest and heart felt congratulations to you.

I'd send roses or something but nah.

Edited by Kurzweil
  • Like 1

Judging anyone based only upon their race should be "unimaginable". A very wise man once had a dream of a nation where people would not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Too bad so many have forgotten this great and wise man.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

I think if Trump would have presented himself from the beginning as an honest and rational reformer none of this would have happened. His quirky personality gets in his own way and causes people to doubt his integrity and his agenda.

Your probably right. If he'd been more professional and a little less quirky he would have probably won by a landslide and have gotten the electorial and popular votes.

if he was not as blint as he was, if he was afraid to touch topics other politicians would not touch, say words our than current prez would not say no matter what, he would not have anything going for him. what would he have otherwise?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea, imaginary one

An imaginary cause causing real protests and divisions among the American public?