Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"The Guides"

Shaden

So for about 2 years now I have been seeing some weird creature; He (I think) is about 6 foot 5 or 6 foot 11, I can t look at him directly. I can see him in the corner of my eye and I see enough detail. It's in the shape of a human he's also the color black/dark grey, but bold around the edges not "misty" like my hallucinations. But, the weird thing is that I have hallucinations, but this isn't like them. I can actually sense he's there before I see him, and I can feel his body heat, oh and he makes REAL shadows. My other hallucinations are normal no body heat, no shadow, and I Can t sense them. This all started when I started making a really good plan to help animals and people so the next time something goes wrong a person will be inspired by me and step up... Anyways he was always behind me when i write down my plan and figure out loop holes to make the progress move quicker. He also shows up every time I talk about the future of the world (in a way that means helping people and animals). I really don t want answers like "It s fake" or "You need help". I want answers that can explain what it is or what it s trying to do (even if it s not real) Also I really don t want any "religious" Answers because I really doubt that s what it is.

P.S. 
If anybody else had this happened to them, or has this happening to them please comment. ^_^

Edited by Manta Maniac

I, of course don't know what it is, but one thing that comes to mind is the phenomena of Shadow People. This seems to be an increasingly reported phenomena. The link I provided gives a good overview of what some possibilities (normal and paranormal) are for this phenomena.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Shaden said:

So for about 2 years now I have been seeing some weird creature; He (I think) is about 6 foot 5 or 6 foot 11, I can t look at him directly. I can see him in the corner of my eye and I see enough detail. It's in the shape of a human he's also the color black/dark grey, but bold around the edges not "misty" like my hallucinations. But, the weird thing is that I have hallucinations, but this isn't like them. I can actually sense he's there before I see him, and I can feel his body heat, oh and he makes REAL shadows. My other hallucinations are normal no body heat, no shadow, and I Can t sense them. This all started when I started making a really good plan to help animals and people so the next time something goes wrong a person will be inspired by me and step up... Anyways he was always behind me when i write down my plan and figure out loop holes to make the progress move quicker. He also shows up every time I talk about the future of the world (in a way that means helping people and animals). I really don t want answers like "It s fake" or "You need help". I want answers that can explain what it is or what it s trying to do (even if it s not real) Also I really don t want any "religious" Answers because I really doubt that s what it is.

P.S. 
If anybody else had this happened to them, or has this happening to them please comment. ^_^

Hello Shaden and Welcome to the forum!

I like that you are interested in helping both people and animals! Perhaps seeing him is a part of your writing process.  Some writers claim that even if they have something figured out for their story sometimes their characters take a life of their own and have other ideas.

The only thing about your post that bothers me is when you say "he isn't like your other hallucinations". That bothers me because if you are experiencing other hallucinations that you know aren't real, even with the shadow this one casts how can you be sure this isn't  another hallucination? If you are already being treated then you should talk with your doctor about this. I am only pointing this out because your health is important!!!!

I will say that if you mean daydreams or something other than a hallucination then disregard!

Regards,

Mabon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mabon said:

Hello Shaden and Welcome to the forum!

I like that you are interested in helping both people and animals! Perhaps seeing him is a part of your writing process.  Some writers claim that even if they have something figured out for their story sometimes their characters take a life of their own and have other ideas.

The only thing about your post that bothers me is when you say "he isn't like your other hallucinations". That bothers me because if you are experiencing other hallucinations that you know aren't real, even with the shadow this one casts how can you be sure this isn't  another hallucination? If you are already being treated then you should talk with your doctor about this. I am only pointing this out because your health is important!!!!

I will say that if you mean daydreams or something other than a hallucination then disregard!

Regards,

Mabon.

I ment hallucinations as in seeing something in the corner of your eye. Sry for my bad wording 

• Like 1

No problem and thank you for clarifying! I don't know if there is a term for seeing things in your peripheral vision that aren't there either, other than shadows which I don't mean to be a loaded term. As long as it doesn't bug you I really would just consider him a writing buddy!

Regards,

Mabon.

• Like 1

Shaden, vision anomalies like the one you're describing are not uncommon and can be caused by a number of different things. I realize you stated that you don't want answers along the lines of needing help, but that fact of the matter is that you might. Shadows in the corner of the eye may represent a serious condition like a detached or torn retina so the first thing you should do is see an ophthalmologist. Other causes could be anxiety or stress, or simply the way in which your brain is processing visual information. Whatever the case, it is important that you consult a medial professional, as they are the most qualified to get to the bottom whatever is going on.

You've also got to be careful when it comes to interpreting whatever it is you are seeing. For instance, you refer to the figures as the 'Guides', so from that I can only surmise that you think there's a possibility that they are there to help you with your humanitarian causes, That is not the case. All you are doing is creating a false scenario and, in doing so, just get further away from what's really going on. Be sensible, Eyesight is not something to fool around with.

• Like 1

Man this reminds me of something that happened to me like 12 years ago. Long story short I had really begun to examine my spiritual beliefs, and finally admitted to myself some things that had been bothering me. When that all finally came to a head, though less confident in some beliefs, others had become much stronger. That brought about like a year of me nearly feeling like I was really somehow suddenly connected, what ever that means. Anyhow once my spiritual transformation was complete for like two weeks I was constantly seeing black shadows out of the corner of my eyes. At first I tried to dismiss it. Few days later once I realized it wasn't going away I keep trying to turn my head fast enough to see them/it/whatever before they disappeared. But they were always gone. Finally it got so bad I honestly thought I was going crazy. It was happening all the time. After a couple really scary experiences one day, I prayed to have whatever it was removed from my site. That was the last time I ever saw them/it/whatever lol 

I've never shared that with anyone before, nor did I even remember it till I saw this thread.