Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Punched in Face

Sweetpumper

Does this image show an alien being punched in the face? UFO hunter claims his struggle with ET before being abducted has been captured by Google satellites

• John Mooner, from Newton Abbot, says he was abducted by aliens last year
  • He does not remember the encounter but recalled ' episodes' of missing time
  • Mr Moore decided to look on Google maps for the area he went UFO hunting
  • He says the cameras caught him punching a grey alien in the face before it abducted him

3C77257600000578-4151910-A_self_proclaim

• Like 5

Lily, we can tell that one is an alien because of the missing time.  Duh.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Dammit...

• Like 3

I read this title, read that it was Newton Abbott then thought if I scroll down I bet I'm going to see the words Daily and Mail, and yes, I did see that. 

• Like 6

P F F F F  T   !   

people do not punch abducting aliens in the face !     I have noted this here many times.   reports indicate people are in a passive, near hypnotised robotic state during this type of encounter, and many others. In the 'fake child protection officers ' scam  parents found themselves strangely affected and unable to act or resist. . In this case, the strong bond  between  parent and child enabled them to break out of it ; one woman reported that suddenly she realised she was about to let a stranger have access to her kids, that had shown no  ID or back up of what they claimed. As soon as she 'snapped out of it' the normal reactions came back, she became protective assertive and told the person to leave immediately and she was calling the police . 

You just dont read in these accounts ' Then the alien approached me with the probe so i kicked it out of his hand and punched him out . "  No - people are subdued, as if their will has been zapped ( going from their own reports ) .  This is much like the experience in a Shamanic initiation ( where equally bizarre 'psychological experience' is reported ; probed, things inserted, body parts transformed , etc )  One goes along with the process, one is subdued, helpless or compliant . 

To take the ego into this other 'world of experience'  is another whole dynamic, the one that does punch the alien out  has not entered 'into the spirit of things'; on an initiatory level , its a failure - as we have demonstrated mythologically in the stories about Hercules - a massive failure and demonstration of ego in the wrong place (look how he ended uo and his punishments ..... I mean 'they ' passed him, due to his family connections, but had to make a whole new concept of 'Lesser mysteries; so the big dork could be called ' an initiate' , but he never got into the 'Greater Mysteries'  ... not with that attitude. 

Today , such daring do mythologically, is enacted within the metaphors of modern world ...... no, real people dont punch out aliens ..... only 'heroes' that represent, supposedly, the triumph of the human ego in inappropriate circumstances , 

Image result for Capt Kirk Vs Alien gif

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 4

For those on laptops, look at the image and then rotate your laptop, the illusion of 2 beings soon dissappears

If you cant rotate your pc, download the image, open in windows picture browser, where you can then rotate the image

No alien getting punched..... of course :lol:

• Like 5

Yup ... standing on the head does not work ...

~

• Like 5

I just cant get my head around this story. What are the chances of the google satellite capturing an assault on an alien! The odds are unfathomable, this has blown my mind

• Like 8

Humans have an uncanny penchant for trying to resolve blurred images into human forms. Amazing what can be imagined with a belief and a few pixels. ... reporting from Earth, your Alpha Centuri nano robot insect.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Lucas Cooper Merrin said:

I just cant get my head around this story. What are the chances of the google satellite capturing an assault on an alien! The odds are unfathomable, this has blown my mind

Just a result of someone googling their home, seeing something, then making a story up to explain it

• Like 4

OMG..........thats hilarious........

• Like 4

anyone with the slightest common sense knows google earth imagaes is anywhere from a year to 3-4 years old because of old satellite images, Google got a new satellite taken new higher res pictures. so when this man says he found this after a fight with an alien and seen something on google earth is just crazy

• Like 3

16 hours ago, back to earth said:

people do not punch abducting aliens in the face !     I have noted this here many times.   reports indicate people are in a passive, near hypnotised robotic state during this type of encounter, and many others.

Nope. Betty Hill did. Not smacked them in the face though, but nevertheless resisted violently, according to her words.

• Like 3

Has anyone heard of the The Gateshead Grey? Apparently some guy call Robert Hall claims when he was a child he was abducted by aliens and three days later he was being chased by an alien, thankfully his uncle saved him by bashing the alien to death with a shovel.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/features/leader/9104870.The_alien____killed_with_a_coal_shovel___/?ref=mmsp

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Has anyone heard of the The Gateshead Grey? Apparently some guy call Robert Hall claims when he was a child he was abducted by aliens and three days later he was being chased by an alien, thankfully his uncle saved him by bashing the alien to death with a shovel.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/features/leader/9104870.The_alien____killed_with_a_coal_shovel___/?ref=mmsp

I didn't. Bizarre case! And it was the 1940...

If one would ask me what I think of the abductions in general, I think the most of those are actually the cases of traumatic memory confabulation. Most commonly, the memories of rape attempts, I may guess.

Edited by Chaldon

I wonder if while all this was happening, his neighbors were hanging out their windows throwing empty beer cans at them.  TAKE HIM DOWN, JOHN!!!

Edited by mesuma
  • Like 5

He's got every right to try and defend himself. There have been several cases of abductees punching or hitting their extraterrestrial abductors. I'd do the same, or try to do, if some knobheads from another planet abducted me.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

They shouldn't try to abduct Brits, then, should they?

• Like 3

I see a Boston Terrier in the pixilated image. Maybe wearing a robe.

Image result for boston terrier 

'The shocking thing about this was that it's me being abducted by a grey alien and the satellite image clearly shows me trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face,' he said

Edited by Mattacaster
Typos, dead link. Added image.
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, seeder said:

Just a result of someone googling their home, seeing something, then making a story up to explain it

When I was young, our area had a small earthquake ... rare here .  Apparently a lady rang for help claiming an elephant was rubbing up against her house . 

Do we have elephants here ?  Nope .     Seems it was the only cause she could come up with . 

• Like 6