Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump will OverThrow World Government !

LostSouls7

Trump is the only President who hates world government as much as lovers of freedom everywhere. His plan to overthrow and crush them is working perfectly! Say farewell to world government forever! this is why Hillary was so angry she lost. she knew she failed her masters! Hail Trump the one to bring freedom back to the republic!

Go home world government you're drunk. Oh and You're FIRED!

• Like 1

Our True Masters in Agatha may have something to say about that.

I hear that even now Bigfeet and UFOs are swarming out of the hole at the North Pole :o

• Like 3

You have to give him credit.  Alex Jones really understands his audience.  Heck of an entertainer.

• Like 8

As soon as I get 28:12 of spare time to kill I will be all over that.

• Like 9

Trump will bring back jobs and get people off welfare, so they can have the honor to support thier families, instead of turning to damm drugs.:(

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 4

6996451a16a6b86d444123c8272c2fff34bad90e

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

Trump is the only President who hates world government as much as lovers of freedom everywhere. His plan to overthrow and crush them is working perfectly! Say farewell to world government forever! this is why Hillary was so angry she lost. she knew she failed her masters! Hail Trump the one to bring freedom back to the republic!

Go home world government you're drunk. Oh and You're FIRED!

When does this action movie appear in theaters? Will there be car chase scenes and lots of cheap sex?

• Like 5

Do report back to us when all the good stuff starts happening.  I'm holding my breath.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Trump will bring back jobs and get people off welfare, so they can have the honor to support thier families, instead of turning to damm drugs.:(

Trump will TRY to bring back jobs and such and such, we're all hoping he does.  So far, he's been taking the right steps and saying the right things.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thorvir said:

Trump will TRY to bring back jobs and such and such, we're all hoping he does.  So far, he's been taking the right steps and saying the right things.

Those who just lost power will do everything they can, legal or illegal, to cause him to fail.  I hope that he can maneuver them into showing their colors so that they can be finished off in 2018.  Let's face it, if he succeeds, even moderately, he'll have done more in 2 years than Oby did in 8.  I do believe the Left are scared SPITLESS of that outcome.  :w00t:

• Like 6

It's people who believe this stuff who have just handed over the world to the oligarchs. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's people who believe this stuff who have just handed over the world to the oligarchs. 

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was the middle-class voters in the Rust Belt that did that.  It certainly wouldn't have happened without them.  The same voters that voted for OBarry, TWICE.  Hardly staunch Republicans.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, and then said:

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was the middle-class voters in the Rust Belt that did that.  It certainly wouldn't have happened without them.  The same voters that voted for OBarry, TWICE.  Hardly staunch Republicans.

Personally I think its the Alex Jones crowd coming out to vote that made the difference. Of course there is zero way to verify that because most CT types I know wouldnt actually admit it if they were polled, but I think that the dude activated an entire sector of our society which normally doesnt engage in the political process - at least not at the polls. 

• Like 2

The bigger and more plausible conspiracy theory is that Trump and the Repubs are planning on using their "voter fraud" nonsense to cause doubt in our current election system. This opens the door to new "restrictions" on who can and can't vote and where. Trump then abolishes the term limits for president and American welcomes it's first Dictator.

7 hours ago, and then said:

Those who just lost power will do everything they can, legal or illegal, to cause him to fail.  I hope that he can maneuver them into showing their colors so that they can be finished off in 2018.  Let's face it, if he succeeds, even moderately, he'll have done more in 2 years than Oby did in 8.  I do believe the Left are scared SPITLESS of that outcome.  :w00t:

You are very correct.  But, I'm one of the people that hopes Trump will act on his promises, and those actions benefit this country.  Having the snowflakes and desperate haters shown up and defeated is great, but not as important as this country getting the repairs it so desperately needs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

bd4722fb990f56a915ca07b8a3baaa82125c62c2b5b589fa367dc37d97feb112.jpg

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 4

If he would overthrow it he might lose money :) There is more to system than one man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorvir said:

You are very correct.  But, I'm one of the people that hopes Trump will act on his promises, and those actions benefit this country.  Having the snowflakes and desperate haters shown up and defeated is great, but not as important as this country getting the repairs it so desperately needs.

If Trump acts on his promises then the country will be far worse off than anyone can imagine. The actions he's taken in just his first week and even those he took before taking the oath show that this man has misguided ideas and concepts of how to handle being president. Sticking his fingers in his ears and refusing to acknowledge environmental concerns of the WORLDS top scientists is only a small portion of the damage this man can and just might inflict on the planet. Anyone who denies that can't be reasoned with as they're too far gone to be helped.

• Like 7

What does Zelda have to say about it?

1 hour ago, The Narcisse said:

If Trump acts on his promises then the country will be far worse off than anyone can imagine.

That's an uninformed opinion based on nothing but radical fear-mongering.

The actions he's taken in just his first week and even those he took before taking the oath show that this man has misguided ideas and concepts of how to handle being president.

No, but I don't expect you to understand why.

Sticking his fingers in his ears and refusing to acknowledge environmental concerns of the WORLDS top scientists is only a small portion of the damage this man can and just might inflict on the planet.

And that's why I don't expect you to understand.

Anyone who denies that can't be reasoned with as they're too far gone to be helped.

And now your intolerance and your own ignorance is showing.  You are too far gone, too closed-minded to be reasoned with.

You zealots are a strange lot.

Edited by Thorvir
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Thorvir said:

That's an uninformed opinion based on nothing but radical fear-mongering.

No, but I don't expect you to understand why.

And that's why I don't expect you to understand.

And now your intolerance and your own ignorance is showing.  You are too far gone, too closed-minded to be reasoned with.

You zealots are a strange lot.

Hi pot...have you met kettle?

19 hours ago, OverSword said:

You have to give him credit.  Alex Jones really understands his audience.  Heck of an entertainer.

So, of every single thing over all  the years that Alex Jones has spoken, about how many topics are there that you disagree with in all the years? I see Infowars as a good thing.Alex Jones helped a lot. The first thing Hillary would have done was went after him and others.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1