Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreaming of telekinesis

December Rain

I have this reoccurring dream where I have telekinesis. In my dream, I am just building my power up when something happens, it always involves my telekinesis attracting  ghosts and that scares me. So in the dream I end up losing the power because of fear. I wake up and it feels So REAL that I actually try it,and fail.

This time I dreamed I showed my mom(who has passed on in reality) and she told me how proud she was of me,  I showed her the power on a bunch of small objects,  but then she was disturbed by my refusal to go into an area I thought would be haunted by ghosts because I thought they would sense my recent use and be attracted to it. 

Despite promising not to tell anyone, she told her brother, and a "priesthood group"  was chanting together in the front room of this house she took me to. I ran in to see why with my nose bleeding and the power was gone. 

I have weird dreams all the time, and believe it's my brain using symbols to tell me stuff. Except with this, these dreams are so REAL so VIVID to the point that I wake up and feel this great sense of loss and confusion and at first am not sure which reality is reality.  

What is going on? Why do I feel like I have actually lost something even hours later? 

Edited by December Rain

Yes dreams can feel very real, i.e. like you really know what it is like to have that experience - for example, a common dream is flying....I think many of us feel like we know what that sensation feels like.

However, I think it is pertinent to acknowledge that what occurs in dreams does not logically lend itself to our waking life/reality.  Do you think you are attracting ghosts when awake?  Has something occurred in your life relating to ghosts, e.g. maybe you saw a horror film which had a big impact on you?

Hello,

You feel that you have really lost something because we all have. The dreams tend to make you aware of this. Do not be concerned however, as humanity evolves we will again become self empowered. There is no rush to get it done any time soon.

John

• Like 1

Hi!

This is  amazing! I have dreamed about having telekinesis for a few times now, and my recent dream was just last night. (I am assuming yours was as well because you posted about it today). As to what I have been dreaming about, I have never been attacked in my dreams, but I always showed of to my family and friends. The interesting thing is that from dream to dream I am always getting better at controling my powers. My dreams are vivid as well, so as you are, I am dissapointed every time 

X

• 2 weeks later...

Happens to me all the time... and I'm even lucid dreaming when it occurs... STILL A DREAM though, don't stress yourself up of what's happening. A Dream will always stays a dream... well except maybe Deja Vu?

Edited by Jon_Kaaru