Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zero Point Classified Anti Gravity Craft

aka CAT

On 3/26/2017 at 6:18 AM, ChrLzs said:

First up.. what a load (of alfoil..).  To be specific:

Mmmmm.  Yes, that seems quite clear.  But I see below you heard about a friend of a friend, surely that means you are fully qualified?  

Ridiculous I never claimed I was qualified, I said the contrary actually. 

There's your problem... in a nutshell.

Because I'm not a scientist who does these in my lab and speculating, that is my problem in a nutshell? Everybody on this forum is speculating so I guess we all have this same problem of trying to connect that dots. Not really a problem. Just have to recognize it properly as speculation until Disclosure. 

So let's look at those factors with a little more than whimsy and silly accusations of coverups...

Yeah lets do that

It's very true that having a PhD or a professorship, or even being president, is no protection from being horribly wrong, being a horrible liar, getting senile, or just going plain batpoop crazy.  Some of Teslas stuff was good, some was wrong, some was very wrong.

Tesla exhibited a pre-atomic understanding of physics in his writings, yes he was ahead in practical application but not the theoretical part, absolutely. 

No, but what does is what they can show by way of direct verifiable evidence.  Is anyone out there successfully using free energy (and by that I don't mean stealing it from the Sun with solar power or similar)?  Apart from your friend of a friend I mean?  Can you cite any evidence whatsoever of anyone who is doing it?  Given the incredibly free way we can all communicate now, don't you think it's pretty ridiculous to think that this little secret might have been suppressed..  Alternatively, can you point me to a respected scientist who not only believes we can use this Zero-Point codswallop to get free energy, but shows a mechanism by which that would happen, and also the mathematics?  (The maths side is actually pretty simple...)

Apparently in India Tewari is making progress in making his "free energy" devices, away from the petrodollar nations, U.S., U.K. The theory and mathematical models can be found here.

No, it's a mixture of technical sounding mumbo jumbo and lots of If's.  NO maths, no description of logic or method.  It's bull****.

No.  You show me a properly fleshed out paper on the subject - the stuff REAL scientists do, when they are not idly speculating/wishing.  Scientisis are allowed to do that you know..  but when they are getting close to being pretty certain of something, papers appear.  Not freakin Youtube videos.

Neil Turok all he does is maths. At least he gives the maths arguing there is energy in the ZPE STATE in the video above. The device function, I don't have the maths, but the Indian guy apparently has a working device, check link above.

Neil Turok is a respected scientist, but do point out the paper of his in which he fleshes out YOUR claim about what he says.  And you do know the difference between force, energy and power?  Oh no, you said something earlier.....  Anyway, I suspect you have badly misinterpreted something he said, and I'm not wasting time at Youtube, that den of stupidity, to find out.  As you said, you wouldn't know.  But thanks for coming...  

Yeah it's called solar power.  Lots of grey nomads do it in Australia too..  Has b***** all to do with Zero point energy.  It is free though.

A well timed, if ironic, question.  Isn't that shiny hat a bit tight?  With the interwebz there is NO WAY in hell you could suppress this.  Stop posting such silliness.

Yeah, no one ever dies of cancer....  Gee, those MIB types that are supposedly covering this up are incompetent though - they got him, but left the video up?  And this thread...

Can you show me the actual maths you used to finally complete that full bucket of hogwash?

No just a working prototype. Tesla was "not a real scientist". That's YOUR problem in a nutshell.. 

Edited by Area201

Apparently in India Tewari is making progress in making his "free energy" devices, away from the petrodollar nations, U.S., U.K. The theory and mathematical models can be found here.

Where in the link is there anything that supports your claim that Tewari is making progress? Please pick out the paper and point out where in that paper you saw the claim.

• Like 1

A check on Tewari turned up this interesting tidbit

https://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/the-second-partial-debunking-of-the-full-length-thrive-movie/

That leaves us without any credible verification of Trombly’s free energy homopolar generator, except Trombly’s claims that an Indian scientist named Paramahamsa Tewari had taken up the research.

This was in 1990, 27 years ago.

Premanand wrote about his efforts to track down Dr. Paramahamsa Tewari, who, according to a 1987 Indian newspaper account, had demonstrated his machine in Hannover, Germany, before an audience that included 1,500 scientists from around the world. His Space Power Generator (SPG), one of about twenty-five similar machines presented at that conference, supposedly extracts power from the vacuum of space. Though the prototype was said to have been built at the Tarapur Atomic Plant in India, Premanand could find no one in the Department of Science & Technology of the Indian government who knew of Dr. Tewari or his SPG.

It turns out that Tewari has been claiming to have a free energy machine for 30 years. So why isn't it available? Obviously it doesnot work.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2017 at 0:58 PM, cormac mac airt said:

And directly related to the video used in the OP which fabricates a use of ZPE which is not in evidence. It should also be pointed out that the "alien craft" is a poor photoshop inclusion as, while the shadows of all other persons and equipment extend to the viewers left of each subject, the shadow of said 'craft' resides directly below it. Somebody wasn't paying attention when they faked that scene. 

I never asked why people referred to Tesla, I said that besides a discussion of Tesla as well as Neil Turok's lecture there was nothing else in the previously mentioned post that was worthy of note.

A claim without evidence is meaningless.

cormac

Evidence was stolen. Tesla already proven and established himself as a premier inventor in the world, therefore someone of that stature claiming something is not meaningless. At least it's a reason to look further into the subject in order to verify or not. 

There are numerous cases and history of the development of such a "Nazi Bell".

Now this is speculation. Some three quarters of a century have passed since the first accounts, so it would be not surprising if they have several variants now and used in covert operations, like arms and drug trafficking. If I'd known about this first hand *have evidence* I'd be whacked by now by these psychos who sell their soul to the devil. 

It's quite the mafia operation. If someone hands you millions, billions, or trillions of dollars, there are those who will sell themselves out, and will do anything. Or maybe they got nice gig behind the keyboard with their coffee coming into forums like this one to spout their suppression of advanced technology propaganda.

There's a catch 22 of sorts. For me, independently, to have or show the hard evidence I would to killed and evidence stolen. Therefore even if I did have it I would be unable to show the evidence. But effort is being made because we we are not sheeple. The problem in this equation is not in the science, it's the psychopaths that stand in the way. And on the non murder level, patents are being suppressed

Hence the Disclosure and Orion open source in the daylight Projects.

Area201

Edited by Area201

5 hours ago, Area201 said:

Evidence was stolen. Tesla already proven and established himself as a premier inventor in the world, therefore someone of that stature claiming something is not meaningless. At least it's a reason to look further into the subject in order to verify or not. 

People have looked further into the subject and yet we still do not have free energy and anti gravity. Maybe Tesla was simply wrong ?

There are numerous cases and history of the development of such a "Nazi Bell".

"Die Clocke" was made up by Polish journalist Igor Witkowsky in 2000. It even says so in your own link. 

Now this is speculation. Some three quarters of a century have passed since the first accounts, so it would be not surprising if they have several variants now and used in covert operations, like arms and drug trafficking. If I'd known about this first hand *have evidence* I'd be whacked by now by these psychos who sell their soul to the devil. 

As I just said "Die Glocke" never existed, it was made up, so how can you reasonably speculate what it is used for ?

It's quite the mafia operation. If someone hands you millions, billions, or trillions of dollars, there are those who will sell themselves out, and will do anything. Or maybe they got nice gig behind the keyboard with their coffee coming into forums like this one to spout their suppression of advanced technology propaganda.

Are you really accusing some members of being part of a conspiracy to suppress advanced technology ?

You better have some damned good evidence for making that accusation.

There's a catch 22 of sorts. For me, independently, to have or show the hard evidence I would to killed and evidence stolen. Therefore even if I did have it I would be unable to show the evidence. But effort is being made because we we are not sheeple. The problem in this equation is not in the science, it's the psychopaths that stand in the way. And on the non murder level, patents are being suppressed

Ah so there is no hard evidence because people are being killed to cover it up. How inconvenient. :whistle:

Hence the Disclosure and Orion open source in the daylight Projects.

Area201

What exactly have been dislosed ? 

• Like 3

I was just looking at the "disclosure" site and it is a typical joke site.

A hidden purpose of this committee is to also find and remove from public access energy-related patents which could threaten the fossil fuel and power monopolies.

When I read something like that I see that the authors of this joke have an intended audience of people that cannot see beyond the US. There are a number of countries that would jump at the chance of having a means of circumventing the importing of fossil fuels. It would provide them with an enormous manufacturing advantage over their competitors.

Then we have the orgone joke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

Is that secrecy of patents real? Well yes it is. Is it as written on the website? I don't know because it appears to be loosely based on the referenced title 35.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title35/html/USCODE-2011-title35-partII-chap17-sec181.htm

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I was just looking at the "disclosure" site and it is a typical joke site.

When I read something like that I see that the authors of this joke have an intended audience of people that cannot see beyond the US. There are a number of countries that would jump at the chance of having a means of circumventing the importing of fossil fuels. It would provide them with an enormous manufacturing advantage over their competitors.

Then we have the orgone joke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

Is that secrecy of patents real? Well yes it is. Is it as written on the website? I don't know because it appears to be loosely based on the referenced title 35.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title35/html/USCODE-2011-title35-partII-chap17-sec181.htm

You should know buý now that in conspiracy circles there is really only one country in  the World.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You should know buý now that in conspiracy circles there is really only one country in  the World.

I am so forgetful. Someone must be denying me orgone.

• Like 1

More later at 11:00 p.m on the Zero Point Antigravity and Bar, Its going to Be A Badeskov`s Special I see !

Lets Get this Thread Going !

1 hour ago, DONTEATUS said:

More later at 11:00 p.m on the Zero Point Antigravity and Bar, Its going to Be A Badeskov`s Special I see !

Lets Get this Thread Going !

A topic full of fake claims is not going anywhere.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 8:55 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It just dawned on me

You've heard of the Little Green Book, haven't you?

Gaddafi planned to give his people free energy; and now where is he?

Why hasn't anyone else joined the dots?

We're through the looking glass here...

Edited by Golden Duck