Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Almost time for the 2nd coming?

Duke Wellington

47 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If everyone has a soul before they are born. Then what about gingers? We have no souls.

Speak for your self. All of my shoes have souls. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

On 2/6/2017 at 5:53 PM, Jor-el said:

Daniel 12:4

But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Every generation thought they were living in the last days.... Because the scroll has been sealed and no real understanding was available.

I suspect that is no longer the case.

Yes, but they didn't understand the writings, pay close attention to the details!

"and every eye shall see him" which is only possible in modern age where mass media and internet can broadcast to every person which has a smart phone to see the eventual transmission when Jesus arrives!

"he comes with the clouds" which is only possible with flying machines! 

"Prophecy of the Popes" further indicated that we are indeed in the end times! "Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.[17]"

Pope Francis says that the biggest sin is to let people starve, so he feeds the poor! Francis's father was named Peter and was from Rome! 

I predict that Jesus will return about in 2018 - 2019! 

When you start with the wrong premise and look to make the answers fit your conclusions will be wrong.

Religious experience never occurs in our shared physical reality, but only the individual reality of the mind. Individual accounts of individual experience of non-physical phenomena prove no 'truth'.

Someone with a (true) split personality disorder is not possessed nor two souls inhabiting one brain. Externally they appear crazy, internally they are unaware of the problem. Their subjective reality is completely different to a non-sufferer. Whilst this is completely real to a sufferer it has no basis in physical reality.

These conditions are caused by wiring faults in the brain and can be treated. 

In my life I've experimented with enough mind altering chemicals to understand the difference between an objective reality and one created inside your own head.

This is why I always question individual accounts, they are highly unreliable and prone to self-delusion.

15 hours ago, HexHammer said:

Yes, but they didn't understand the writings, pay close attention to the details!

"and every eye shall see him" which is only possible in modern age where mass media and internet can broadcast to every person which has a smart phone to see the eventual transmission when Jesus arrives!

"he comes with the clouds" which is only possible with flying machines! 

"Prophecy of the Popes" further indicated that we are indeed in the end times! "Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.[17]"

Pope Francis says that the biggest sin is to let people starve, so he feeds the poor! Francis's father was named Peter and was from Rome! 

I predict that Jesus will return about in 2018 - 2019! 

Are you just Johnwhateverhisnumberwas back again to spread the message that this is the End?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Are you just Johnwhateverhisnumberwas back again to spread the message that this is the End?

No, something better!

I make claim to be an excellent candidate for being Kalki, tho I'm not 100% sure.

I have lots of criteria right:

- I grew up on an isle Zealand, Denmark, in the area Karlebo ((male) Serfs home)
- In the army got silver with rifle, iron sights and best of all uncalibrated sights!
- worked at my Father's newspaper and ruled with an iron fist in the Administration and Quality Department reduced several tasks with 70% - 99%, meaning reduced 7½ hours for internal newsletter for workers, and reducing manual install for PC from 2-3h till ca 3 min before modern back orifice installs, and many other tasks. 
- do my own lawsuits, don't need a lawyer ..yet. Even won against denmark's biggest tele/internet business that has been government owned so it's nigh impossible to win, I knew I couldn't win with law and rules, so I used psychology.
- even tho my parents are filthy rich my house is like a cave, and nothing really works.
- I've always been humble and modest, honest and helpful.
- been atheist most my life, but since 2004 I got strange visions about bringing peace to the middle east and make the arab desert green.
- most of my enemies has been punished through out my life. Majority has been in traffic accidents, my Father drove his business in the ground and are recovering, but got demoted from CEO to just a director and lost most of his fortune (3.2 billions danish crowns, my mum has a big gaping wound on her stomach.
- have strange marks upon my lower legs.
- I know how to end the ISIS war, how to bring peace upon the world and usher in a Golden Age!
- 1 huge mitch match is I am over 400k years too early. But there are other signs when women speak bitter (feminists speak bitter words these days), when Ganges dries up (Ganges are indeed drying up)

When the two moons of Uranus rise on high and Saturn's ring is aligned just so. A shaft of light will pierce the ring and there will be a great coming.

Phil McCavity - YouTube comments section - Genesis 6:9

And so it is written. The exact meaning has been lost to time but if my theory holds then it's June 14th, 6:41pm in the year of a gourd 2019.