Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US to Iran: You're "On Notice"

Claire.

Yeah, there have been notable exceptions. :lol: :tu: :rofl:

On 3-2-2017 at 9:39 AM, and then said:

I think there is little doubt that Iran is destabilizing the region.  They are a sovereign nation with obvious ambitions toward regional hegemony.  If nothing is done to slow them, they will either succeed or cause a war with S.A. or Israel - or both.  I'm not really sure that Trump yet knows what he wants to do.  I hope Mattis schools him up so that whatever choice he makes will be effective and not rash.  I believe Iran is a dangerous nation with nuclear weapons ambitions.  I believe that their IRGC and regular army, airforces and navy could be neutralized with air power.  We will NOT invade the nation, there is no upside to that.  By destroying their military infrastructure, command and control nodes and decimating as much of their trained manpower pool as possible, they just might be weakened enough to allow another attempt at a "green" revolution.  Failing that, there will be a deadly price to pay for Americans.  We will have to absorb deadly attacks on our soil, possibly, VERY deadly.  War is like that.  We would be guaranteed to pay more if they are ever allowed to become a nuke weapons state.  Those who dismiss the nuclear threat out of hand are just foolish, IMO.

This has got to be one of the most unimaginably biased pieces of text out there. Youve really outdone yourself here mr. Zion. Iran destabilizing the region.. Really? Coming from a US citizen?! Wunderbar.

Iran hasnt started a single war in modern history, and even the extremist theocratic government - facilitated by the US herself after her ousting of Mossadeq after attempts at nationalizing oil assets against (US) multinationals - has a policy of no first strike.. The policy more or less coined by the USA as 'pre emptive strike', the 'socially acceptable rational basis' for their unilateral interventionalist policies that seeded chaos and destruction throughout the ME; in turn facilitating the consequtive regional power vacuums that cultivated extremist groups like ISIS we all so love to lament. If this werent enough, we are now being groomed to regard Iran as the next 'unacceptable regime', new 'clear and present danger', being groomed to greenlight yet another military attack based on the most extreme double measures.

Irony is, you and people like you are your own worst enemy. You have damaged yourselves and your nation by the wars it has deceitfully engaged in, and you will do so exponentially if Iran is next in line. People like you are one of the main reasons the ME is in the state it is in, and you best be damn sure the chickens are coming home to roost. America will cease to exist not because some foreign state, or malicious enemy. Nono; America will cease to exist because of easily manipulated, shallow minded Americans, passionately cheering on deceitful war after war while trading in their liberty / rights for security.. voting in establishment envoys time and time again.. thinking 'this time it will be different' every single instance.

In short; I think there is little doubt the USA is destabilizing the region (at unrivalled levels); an unwaverable ally to a sovereign nation in the region with (proven) obvious intentions towards regional hegemony, having set their crosshares at Iran since the eraly 90'ies (!!). Thesame ally wielding an unconstitutional control of the US political landscape.. Yet the usual American cares not, because they are indoctrinated with a religious dogma that implies a spiritual intwinement between the two nations. If any state needs 'a notice', its the USA. Surely. It has done enough damage as it is. And if you and your 'world policing' government are so concerned about nuclear weapons, why completely ignore North Korea? Why arent there inspections of the Dimona facility, why is Israel completely relieved from any check or balance?

The level of bias that permeates through every word you utter is indicative of an extremely dangerous mindset that will facilitate a perpetual state of war, in this case possibly world war III. History will mark the US as one of the main platforms of a criminal enterprise that deceived the world under the guise of being a 'world police', samaritanism, while only aiming to further mundane geo political goals. Not only in the ME, but throughout the world, throughout modern history.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

This has got to be one of the most unimaginably biased pieces of text out there. Youve really outdone yourself here mr. Zion. Iran destabilizing the region.. Really? Coming from a US citizen?! Wunderbar.

Iran hasnt started a single war in modern history, and even the extremist theocratic government - facilitated by the US herself after her ousting of Mossadeq after attempts at nationalizing oil assets against (US) multinationals - has a policy of no first strike.. The policy more or less coined by the USA as 'pre emptive strike', the 'socially acceptable rational basis' for their unilateral interventionalist policies that seeded chaos and destruction throughout the ME; in turn facilitating the consequtive regional power vacuums that cultivated extremist groups like ISIS we all so love to lament. If this werent enough, we are now being groomed to regard Iran as the next 'unacceptable regime', new 'clear and present danger', being groomed to greenlight yet another military attack based on the most extreme double measures.

Irony is, you and people like you are your own worst enemy. You have damaged yourselves and your nation by the wars it has deceitfully engaged in, and you will do so exponentially if Iran is next in line. People like you are one of the main reasons the ME is in the state it is in, and you best be damn sure the chickens are coming home to roost. America will cease to exist not because some foreign state, or malicious enemy. Nono; America will cease to exist because of easily manipulated, shallow minded Americans, passionately cheering on deceitful war after war while trading in their liberty / rights for security.. voting in establishment envoys time and time again.. thinking 'this time it will be different' every single instance.

In short; I think there is little doubt the USA is destabilizing the region (at unrivalled levels); an unwaverable ally to a sovereign nation in the region with (proven) obvious intentions towards regional hegemony, having set their crosshares at Iran since the eraly 90'ies (!!). Thesame ally wielding an unconstitutional control of the US political landscape.. Yet the usual American cares not, because they are indoctrinated with a religious dogma that implies a spiritual intwinement between the two nations. If any state needs 'a notice', its the USA. Surely. It has done enough damage as it is. And if you and your 'world policing' government are so concerned about nuclear weapons, why completely ignore North Korea? Why arent there inspections of the Dimona facility, why is Israel completely relieved from any check or balance?

The level of bias that permeates through every word you utter is indicative of an extremely dangerous mindset that will facilitate a perpetual state of war, in this case possibly world war III. History will mark the US as one of the main platforms of a criminal enterprise that deceived the world under the guise of being a 'world police', samaritanism, while only aiming to further mundane geo political goals. Not only in the ME, but throughout the world, throughout modern history.

Wow very well said.