Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multi laser beams

Orcnman

okay, one  night around 10 pm back in 2006 , i was sleeping up stairs in my bedroom with my wife and my 1 year old son was sleeping in a  small bed near us. My wife starts to shake me and tell me look, look!.. than i wake and look around to see  what looks like a green laser beam slowly moving around my room and the first thing the comes to my mind is that its a gun because this  was a real Thick and very bright beam ,than all of a sudden a 2ed beam come in the window from a different angle and starts searching around my room and soon a  third beam joined  and yet again , it was a different angle than the other two, than they came to stop on my son's back !. So i rolled out of my bed and crawled on the floor to my son's bed and grabbed his foot and drug him off the bed on to mine than crawled under the beams that agin  started moving around and ran down stairs and out of the house and looked around to find nothing. okay First of all  my window  had a huge tree in the middle of my house and the next  house with a lot of branches and leaves  and it was windy outside  The beams where never Disruptive by anything stayed bright and thick and moved very  smoothly . i dont know what type of tech the police have  , i know the  next house had drug dealing going on but i did not even hear a   chopper or  anything . this event was very scary and don't  think i will ever forget it.  If anyone had something like this happen? , i would love to hear about it =)

• Like 1

No sorry I can't say I have.. but other than the police or military, it could have been some people on a wind up.

Or.. a VW.

11 years ago?  Did you post about it then, or are you new to the Interwebz?

I'd have to observe that 'wide' laser beams would be rather pointless (pun intended), given by nature they are very narrow and usually used for high accuracy targeting.  And lasers DO get disrupted by leaves etc, so ... you are claiming that the source was just outside your window???  A pity you didn't just take the big chance and actually just look outside through the window at the time.  The angles of the beams should have given you a very good idea of where they were originating.

Sorry, but it sounds like a lucid dream that has now turned into a memory, to me...  And frankly, if I saw laser targeting landing on my child I would have gone straight to the constabulary, without passing Go....

Yes i did look out the window and no i could not see  where they where coming from and  all three  could not be seen when i got up to the window . and it was me and my wife and we stayed up for a long time afterwords. so this was not a dream. it would have been someone on next house roof or in the tree but a lot of branches . i looked in tree and on roof with big flash light but could not see or hear anyone so who knows. as soon as the beam  got on my son i yanked him off his bed and got him away. I did not post this 11 years ago, this is first time. I just happen to come across this website last night and thought this was a good spot to share. 

Edited by Orcnman

Has anything like this happened since?