Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USDA Blacks out Animal Welfare Information

Claire.

Who here would refuse to use all products that used animals?    Including Medicine.

Just curious.   I know I'm not dedicated to the cause enough to.   While i think it is horrible for the animals, I still use the products.   I think.  I never look it up.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Myles said:

Who here would refuse to use all products that used animals?    Including Medicine.

actually refuse, prbly very few if any,  otoh, to say that they would, a lot more.  

pretty much every medicine is tested on animals, mostly dogs. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The latest news on this:

USDA is not posting new animal inspections

The Donald Trump administration appears to have reversed its decision to remove from public sight the results of past government inspections of animal research facilities. But getting hold of new inspection reports is proving to be another matter. An animal welfare researcher has found that only four reports have been posted during the first quarter of 2017, compared with 406 reports during the first quarter of 2016.

Read more: ScienceMag.org

Doesn't everyone know animals were created for human use, and have no rights of their own?  The book of Genesis makes that quite clear.

19 minutes ago, Claire. said:

researcher has found that only four reports have been posted during the first quarter of 2017, compared with 406 reports during the first quarter of 2016.

WOW!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 0:39 PM, Claire. said:

Freedom of Information Act request

How many times, too many to count or documentED! but how many were filed and denied in some form, like delicately FOREVER!!!!! and walking around it you know. Worthless, ask anyone. Probably used to work.

Edited by MWoo7
added ED ... ha now spelled wrong, naturally.
  • Like 1