Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering Free Readings

Kmystics

Hi Kmystics,

Could I get a reading about Home, Family, and Financial when you have time?

Thank you....

hey name is chad im 23 years old,i live in south africa id like to know about my past life,and if you can get a name and a surname thanks?

I would like a free reading if you are still offering.

I will give you a few things that hopefully you can focus on.

I have had a very trying life. I am about to embark on a new chapter, parenthood. I am curious if you can tell me anything about my unborn child, baby's health, I am having trouble picking a name. I am struggling with what to do about living situation and employment. I will be a single parent and am curious if I will find love that will be a good role model. If loved ones that have passed will be watching over us. What is in store for me and my baby? Will life get any easier, do you for see any new obstacles? 

Thank you in advance and let me know if you need any more from me. Best wishes

Hi Kmistics!

I'd really liked you to answer one question. I loved this guy but we couldbt be together because his family arranged a marriage for him. He had a son and we had a reincounter recently. We made love and were as if anything had happened. Could you see the future of our relationship? Also about his feelings, what he feels for me and what he thinks of me? Thank you very much, I'd really appreciate it!! 

Considering that the OP hasn't been back in about a month and has a list of requests piling up.... I'm going to close this thread for the time being. If the OP comes back and wants the thread reopened to give readings, a moderator will be happy to help make that happen at that time.

• The topic was locked