Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering Free Readings

Kmystics

Post got taken down..

I'm doing free readings. Please reply with a question or area you want me to zone in on... 

I am clairvoyant, clairaudient, and intuitive. I am using this as a place to practice. I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

Please do not include any personal information, I don't want the post to get deleted.  

Edited by Kmystics
  • Like 6

You did not give me anything specific so I will be giving you a general future reading with the help of tarot for the next 6 months..

Ok.. so i am seeing that there will be a significant time where you will heal from whatever pain you have gone through in the past, seems like a heartbreak of some sorts, but it could be from a painful memory, a loss, or depression... whichever it maybe, the pain will get less and less  which is signified by the 3 of swords reversed 

Also got the five of swords reversed, another card about putting the past behind you and moving forward.... You must have had a lot of upheaval in your relationships as of lately or in the near past. Also hearing don't pay attention to the opinions of some people, this will stop your progress of moving forward. You are in a peaceful state of mind

The last card I got 10 pentacles which is a very good card. You will have success in your finances and you will finally have a feeling as if you have succeeded in something. You will be content with the relationships you have with people and all and all life will look pretty good to you. 

I would appreciate a reading if you dont mind. Lots of things happening so its hard to decide which area to ask you to focus on, lets go with professional. 

I would love a reading about my next workplace, I will begin there in a couple of weeks.

Where will it be?
What position will I have?
And how many co-workers will there be? 

May I have a general reading too? Thank you!!

Hey XenoFish-

I'm seeing you're a stubborn individual with a determined nature about you. You don't like to put effort into anything unless you know for sure it is going yield you results. You also pride yourself on your interest, style, persona.... you put a lot of energy into building up your character for what you want the world to know you as. You like to know the ins and outs to everything and how it works. You have a very curious but sometimes dark mind. You seem to be attracted to dark landscape or even your style seems to be deep, dark, you have have a lot of depth to you with a rebellious streak but you're also a very casual and laid back person at the same time.  Also think that you sometimes thrive on pain, and you get too involved in your emotions, so it's good to allow your casual, easy going side to take control sometimes. Are you drinking alot? Also hearing for you, to be loyal to your purpose, whatever that may mean for you, and that you are letting your doubts about yourself get in the way of that. Hearing that you need to spend more time with people, to get in a better mental state. I had a very strong connection to you. Hope it was helpful.

• Like 1

Hi, can I have a read please? 

My specific area will be about ghosts, demons and the paranormal.

Thank you.

Farmer77-

I see that you got through a struggle in the past with your professional life, you pushed your way to get to where you are now. you had a task where you had a lot of pressure on your back and not a lot of support, but somehow you got through it and it made you stronger.  Right now you're at a point again where things are a bit shaky and difficult or about to get shaky. Major changes are happening. Its best to have a backup plan.. For the future in this area I see you pausing to think about which direction you need to take in order to be on the right path. You will be faced with decisions and it's best to have goals during this time and to not rush yourself when making these decisions. 

• Like 1

I would like a love reading please and thanks 

3 hours ago, Kmystics said:

Hey XenoFish-

I'm seeing you're a stubborn individual with a determined nature about you. You don't like to put effort into anything unless you know for sure it is going yield you results. You also pride yourself on your interest, style, persona.... you put a lot of energy into building up your character for what you want the world to know you as. You like to know the ins and outs to everything and how it works. You have a very curious but sometimes dark mind. You seem to be attracted to dark landscape or even your style seems to be deep, dark, you have have a lot of depth to you with a rebellious streak but you're also a very casual and laid back person at the same time.  Also think that you sometimes thrive on pain, and you get too involved in your emotions, so it's good to allow your casual, easy going side to take control sometimes. Are you drinking alot? Also hearing for you, to be loyal to your purpose, whatever that may mean for you, and that you are letting your doubts about yourself get in the way of that. Hearing that you need to spend more time with people, to get in a better mental state. I had a very strong connection to you. Hope it was helpful.

Damn. So far you're the only one's who's impressed me. Congratulations. As for the drinking, only soda's.:lol:

• Like 7

Oh you impressed xeno. Now I really want a readinG lol

• Like 2

I am intrigued as this is my first reading ever. General one, if it's possible, thanks :)

Thank you for your time and effort Kmystics. I'm sorry I didn't specify anything. Never had any type of reading before.

On 2/5/2017 at 0:28 PM, Herr Falukorv said:

I would love a reading about my next workplace, I will begin there in a couple of weeks.

Where will it be?
What position will I have?
And how many co-workers will there be? 

I get the feeling that you are going to be a little disappointed with your next job. You will feel as though you are being worked to death. I pulled a lot of cards indicating work and struggle. There will be someone of authority who rubs you the wrong way. I don't mean to scare you, however I am feeling and getting a lot of intimidation, bullying, and stress with this next job and they are showing this way through the cards.. You are going to end up wanting to get out. The position is going to be assisting someone of a higher level or feeling as though they are ordering you around. I feel this is going to be in a public environment.  I feel there will be around 5 to 15 coworkers...

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 1:27 PM, sammy30 said:

i´d like a genral reading, future oriented please.

Future Reading:

One thing i see is impatience with finding love, you will start to really yearn for a partner. I'm seeing that someone will start to sprout your interest soon, it will be in some place you frequently visit but that might fade out quickly afterwards.  Another thing i'm picking up is to try to be calm in the next 4 weeks, I see some arguments popping up with a particular family member. Don't let your pride get in the way because your temper will get the best of you.  They are also saying there is no quick fix, it will mean something to you soon. I see that you've had a lot of despair in the past, and you feel like a particular person has taken the joy out you. This will fade overtime as you will look at life more positively, because you have certainly been quite the pessimist! 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked