Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2017

BrooklynGuy

5 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

We have to remember there is a lady present!

:DB)

I've been around for awhile so there's not much that you can say that offends me!   LOL

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I think TC can smack us back in line if she feels "uber offended" :P :lol:

And don't you forget it!!  :lol:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Speaking of that, Mrs ZZ has bailed on the NFL over that kneeling crap.

She doesn't normally swear, but I heard some F-bombs in her sleep. :lol:

Yeah Marissa kept changing the channel when i wasn't in the room during the Panthers game lol,said they don't need our ratings...

She's more of a college fan anyways and it wasn't so much the protest she just wanted to watch something else...hell we have 2 other tv's in the house :lol:

I rarely get my way though :angry: :lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, tcgram said:

And don't you forget it!!  :lol:

In the future if i say anything slightly "off hand" i will just start it of with "well ZZ says..." :lol: :rofl: :lol:

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

In the future if i say anything slightly "off hand" i will just start it of with "well ZZ says..." :lol: :rofl: :lol:

:lol:

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

It wouldn't be the first time. :unsure:

I'm an old sailor of course, and my language can turn the room "blue with profanities" and "peel the paint."

I could be wrong, but I think CK might have similar tendencies. What color is your living room? :lol:

We only have 2 TV's, but somebody insists on a big screen HD set. We only have one in the living room. We have 26 inch set in the bedroom where I retreat and pout if I'm losing a game. :lol:

Edited by .ZZ.
I can't type well today :)
  • Like 6

28 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

It wouldn't be the first time. :unsure:

I'm an old sailor of course, and my language can turn the room "blue with profanities" and "peel the paint."

I could be wrong, but I think CK might have similar tendencies. What color is your living room? :lol:

We only have 2 TV's, but somebody insists on a big screen HD set. We only have one in the living room. We have 26 inch set in the bedroom where I retreat and pout if I'm losing a game. :lol:

I dated a guy that was a sailor once upon a time and married an Airman, so there's probably nothing you could say that I haven't heard before!!   I make everyone else leave the room when I'm watching football because I can get quite, shall we say animated while watching a game!   :lol:

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

You wouldn't be wrong :lol:

Most of the fighters i train would tell you they'd prefer R. Lee Ermy from Full Metal Jacket giving them words of "encouragement" :rofl:

I am mindfull on days when the women train,but i've known some women who could make me seem like a calm,laid back,motivational speaker hahaha

• Like 5

10 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

I am mindfull on days when the women train,but i've known some women who could make me seem like a calm,laid back,motivational speaker hahaha

So youve met Mrs. Farmer :D 

• Like 5

Hopefully the Giants can put together another good game today and beat the Seahawks at home and the Bill's can keep winning going against the Bucs at home. Godd luck folks with your teams today.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Hopefully the Giants can put together another good game today and beat the Seahawks at home and the Bill's can keep winning going against the Bucs at home. Godd luck folks with your teams today.

**** the Giants! I hope Hyde has a good game and that's it. I have too many Hawks players for me to hope for any other result :D Gimme 6 interceptions and 6 sacks, Seahawks!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Thanks!!   Good luck to your team or teams as well!

• Like 3

The 49ers are an absolute disgrace.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

The 49ers are an absolute disgrace.

Yeah.

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I'm think about cutting Dak's ass. Dallas is no bargain either.

He looks terrible today.

Let's hope, for my sake, that Dak stays crap. I'm facing Bryant AND Witten (who has a TD already). 

Dak scored a rushing TD literally less than 5 seconds after I posted this :D 

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Let's hope, for my sake, that Dak stays crap. I'm facing Bryant AND Witten (who has a TD already). 

I might have spoke too soon, Dak has got me 52.70 points so far....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

I might have spoke too soon, Dak has got me 52.70 points so far....

Uh, yeah. I'd say so lol.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Dak to Bryant TD

Gutted. Do you see how close the game between me and Farmer is? That TD is a kick in the sack. If we stay even on points, it'll be Gronk v Mat Ryan, our last player each. I doubt Gronk can get more points than Ryan. 

Damn.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Gutted. Do you see how close the game between me and Farmer is? That TD is a kick in the sack. If we stay even on points, it'll be Gronk v Mat Ryan, our last player each. I doubt Gronk can get more points than Ryan. 

Damn.

Yep, I'm watching you guys.

Edit: Have you heard about the day Graham is having? He's trending on Twitter with the cruelest memes ever... butter fingers.

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Yep, I'm watching you guys.

Edit: Have you heard about the day Graham is having? He's trending on Twitter with the cruelest memes ever... butter fingers.

Yeah he dropped a TD pass and a pretty simple long catch. Caught a really difficult one straight after though to be fair

• Like 2

What a TD by Seattle. This game between Farmer and me is ridiculously close. I'm now considering staying up to 4am to watch the final game. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

What a TD by Seattle. This game between Farmer and me is ridiculously close. I'm now considering staying up to 4am to watch the final game. 

You have to go to work in the morning?

Looks like your 'hawks guys came through for you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

You have to go to work in the morning?

Looks like your 'hawks guys came through for you.

No work, no, or else I wouldn't even be considering it.

Yeah, they really did. Kinda makes up for farmer's 50+ def and WR. Now Ryan would have to have a 40+ points game with Gronk not scoring any to win. Still going to be pretty damned close.

• Like 2

If I can survive this bye week, I'll be happy. It's close between BG and myself.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

If I can survive this bye week, I'll be happy. It's close between BG and myself.

I see that. It'll probably come down to his QB's performance. Have to say though that I do hope you lose. Nothing personal mate, I just want to reclaim my throne. 

Seattle play Houston next week, yeah? That should be fun. You'll be wishing it was another bye week :D

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2