Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NFL 2017

BrooklynGuy

• 2 weeks later...

Holy hell. I just watched a Sportscenter special about Marty Schottenheimer's battle with alzheimers and it ripped my ****ing guts out. 

• Like 2

So Cam found a woman asking a question about route running funny. What is the problem with that? I know people that think the movie "Talladega Nights" was hilarious. I found it childish and, except for a few parts, not very funny. To each their own. I swear people nowadays seem to look for things to be offended by. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bama13 said:

So Cam found a woman asking a question about route running funny. What is the problem with that? I know people that think the movie "Talladega Nights" was hilarious. I found it childish and, except for a few parts, not very funny. To each their own. I swear people nowadays seem to look for things to be offended by. 

That was one of the dumbest damn complaints i've ever heard...

If you not tough enough to take a lil humor,get the **** outta the locker room!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

That was one of the dumbest damn complaints i've ever heard...

If you not tough enough to take a lil humor,get the **** outta the locker room!

I wasn't under the impression that the reportere was all that upset (she may be, I just haven't heard from her) but that all the usual suspects were.  Is that wrong?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I wasn't under the impression that the reportere was all that upset (she may be, I just haven't heard from her) but that all the usual suspects were.  Is that wrong?

Yeah the reporter (after the interview of course) got on Twitter with a bit of sand in her vagina...

• Like 1

Cam just lost his Dannon yogurt sponsorship...

Jesus freaking Christ our country is becoming pathetic!

• Like 3

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Dannon drops Cam over remarks.

No more yogurt for you

Beat me by seconds :P :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Beat me by seconds :P :lol:

Great minds....yada yada.. ;)

I'm still not over the sand thing... ;)

• Like 3

Just now, .ZZ. said:

I'm still not over the sand thing... ;)

Couldn't resist :lol:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yeah the reporter (after the interview of course) got on Twitter with a bit of sand in her vagina...

OK thanks

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

The reporter claims that she tried to talk to cam about it afterwards and that interaction went even worse than the original but she declined to give details. 

IDK im not uber offended by it myself but I sure as hell wouldnt want my employees talking like that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

IDK im not uber offended by it myself but I sure as hell wouldnt want my employees talking like that. 

Not "uber offended"?...well thank god for that lol

"Sure as hell wouldn't want my employees talking like that" :lol:

Yeah i wouldn't either because our "uber offended" minded society screams faux rage at the drop of a hat...if he had refered to her as a dumb b****,a know nothing s***,ect. i could see an issue but...C'mon this s*** is stupid and you know it!

Since we are so PC nowdays and women can do anything men can do,let us put a female qb on an NFL team just for kicks and see how long that lasts with normal rules...

Hell i laugh my ass off when many qb's get creamed as do many opposing fans,would it be acceptable to do so if it were a woman qb?...or would special protective rules be made specifically to not hurt her?...i'll run with the latter!

Hell i know women who know sports inside and out and who are excellent athletes themselves so i'm not implying women have no place in sports or anything,but if ANYONE see's a big deal about something this goofy they have no place in a mens locker room.

• Like 4

Anyone see Beckham Jr's ankle being disintegrated? Horrific stuff.

• Like 3

Good god that jags game was amazing. I feel like I'm hallucinating this can't be real. 

Regarding the big meanie bullying the poor little girl; I can't take this crap seriously. Thank god I only see this stuff on tv/internet and not in real life. Call me crazy but women aren't weak cowards and can stand up for themselves. The PC police would have you believe otherwise and that they need to be sheltered. 

• Like 3

Well Hue Jackson took a huge step towards following his predecessors into coaching oblivion yesterday by benching Deshone Kizer. FML 

Coach after coach in Cleveland have succumbed to the crushing pressure of securing a win by eschewing the long term good for short term satisfaction. Yesterday Jackson's sitting of the rookie combined with some seriously questionable play calling turned the heat up on his seat to unbearable levels, without something changing very soon its becoming difficult to see this current coaching regime surviving much longer. 

My take is that its important for Cleveland to stay the course , no matter how frustrating, and that includes playing the rookie QB. IMO its time for management to step in and force Hue Jax to hire a real offensive coordinator to handle the play calling duties but still too soon to toss the whole thing. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well Hue Jackson took a huge step towards following his predecessors into coaching oblivion yesterday by benching Deshone Kizer. FML 

Coach after coach in Cleveland have succumbed to the crushing pressure of securing a win by eschewing the long term good for short term satisfaction. Yesterday Jackson's sitting of the rookie combined with some seriously questionable play calling turned the heat up on his seat to unbearable levels, without something changing very soon its becoming difficult to see this current coaching regime surviving much longer. 

My take is that its important for Cleveland to stay the course , no matter how frustrating, and that includes playing the rookie QB. IMO its time for management to step in and force Hue Jax to hire a real offensive coordinator to handle the play calling duties but still too soon to toss the whole thing. 

It's crazy how so many teams will yank their QB of the future.   I think GM's and owners need to be more forceful and make the coach keep the QB in the games.  Unless you are willing to admit that a guy will not be your QB of the future, leave him in.  

• Like 2

Im really really struggling with this damn football team. Losing was expected , albeit not quite this much, but the shitshow that this season has devolved into was not.

Kevin Hogan who is starting on Sunday is not a franchise caliber QB. Yes he's moved the chains in his relief appearances however thats with a simplified playbook (why the hell they dont do that for Kizer is beyond me) and playing a team that had not gameplanned for his skill set. Even without Watt I have a hard time seeing Houston leaving those running lanes open for him to take off into. 

This team has had twenty something 'Kevin Hogans' come off the bench and provide a spark on the field and in the goddamned stupid fan base's hearts over the years only to show their true colors and fizzle out on the field in an explosion of mediocrity at the high end and ineptitude at the bottom end. 

Perhaps Kizer isnt a franchise caliber QB either 5 games with no receivers and no help from the running back position however isnt enough to find that out about a 21 year old kid. With 5 picks in the first 2 rounds of the 2018 draft that is something the team MUST figure out. 

At this point I cant help but wish the team would have just stuck with Colt Mccoy all those years ago FML 

Hue Jackson: 'DeShone Kizer has a huge future here with the Cleveland Browns'

This is where it starts for me: the talent. The young man is very talented, very young. In a situation here to where things haven't been great and trying to take the whole world on his shoulders, I understand where he is and what he has been dealing with. At the same time, I know how talented he is and I think we all do. We see that, but what we don't see is playing the game at a high level. I think some of us want him to be a la the top quarterback, echelon quarterback, in this league right now. That doesn't happen in five games. That happens over time. When you go through that, sometimes as the leader of the offense and him, I have to calm those things down with him so that he can get back and get his rhythm back to playing like he did when it was in preseason and training camp - Hue Jackson 

I cant lie , with the Raiders coming to my neighborhood I have found myself contemplating how I would look in silver and black. .....but then my heart goes nahhhhh it will all be worth it when the Browns finally win that Superbowl. Goddamned stupid fan base. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I cant lie , with the Raiders coming to my neighborhood I have found myself contemplating how I would look in silver and black. .....but then my heart goes nahhhhh it will all be worth it when the Browns finally win that Superbowl. Goddamned stupid fan base.

I think you would fit it well...what do they call it?...The Black Hole?

Oh, I forgot, they moved to LA.

Lynch is your kind of guy. ;)

• Like 2

Just now, .ZZ. said:

I think you would fit it well...what do they call it?...The Black Hole?

Oh, I forgot, they moved to LA.

Lynch is your kind of guy. ;)

Nah that nutjob - like seriously watch the Bear Grylls Running Wild episode with him in it, he is a broken (albeit nice) individual -  will be retired by the time the Raiders get to Vegas. 

Image result for marshawn lynch look stupid

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nah that nutjob - like seriously watch the Bear Grylls Running Wild episode with him in it, he is a broken (albeit nice) individual -  will be retired by the time the Raiders get to Vegas. 

My eyes! Please, in all that is holy, warn us first before posting things like that!

;)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Im really really struggling with this damn football team. Losing was expected , albeit not quite this much, but the shitshow that this season has devolved into was not.

Kevin Hogan who is starting on Sunday is not a franchise caliber QB. Yes he's moved the chains in his relief appearances however thats with a simplified playbook (why the hell they dont do that for Kizer is beyond me) and playing a team that had not gameplanned for his skill set. Even without Watt I have a hard time seeing Houston leaving those running lanes open for him to take off into. 

This team has had twenty something 'Kevin Hogans' come off the bench and provide a spark on the field and in the goddamned stupid fan base's hearts over the years only to show their true colors and fizzle out on the field in an explosion of mediocrity at the high end and ineptitude at the bottom end. 

Perhaps Kizer isnt a franchise caliber QB either 5 games with no receivers and no help from the running back position however isnt enough to find that out about a 21 year old kid. With 5 picks in the first 2 rounds of the 2018 draft that is something the team MUST figure out. 

At this point I cant help but wish the team would have just stuck with Colt Mccoy all those years ago FML 

Hue Jackson: 'DeShone Kizer has a huge future here with the Cleveland Browns'

They are once again screwing this up.   Once they made the decision to play Kizer, they needed to stick with it.   Not sure where they are now.   Is Hogan still the starter?   Is Kizer the QB for next year?   Will they draft another QB?   They put themselves in a crappy spot, again.   As bad as Jacksonville is, they did it right with Bortles.  They stuck with him and now at least know exactly what he is.   He won't be their starter next year.   They KNOW they need to either draft or sign a new QB.  At this point the Browns have no clue what next year will hold.  

• Like 2