Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
BrooklynGuy

NFL 2017

808 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

We have to remember there is a lady present!

:DB)

I've been around for awhile so there's not much that you can say that offends me!   LOL

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I think TC can smack us back in line if she feels "uber offended" :P :lol:

And don't you forget it!!  :lol:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Speaking of that, Mrs ZZ has bailed on the NFL over that kneeling crap.

She doesn't normally swear, but I heard some F-bombs in her sleep. :lol:

Yeah Marissa kept changing the channel when i wasn't in the room during the Panthers game lol,said they don't need our ratings...

She's more of a college fan anyways and it wasn't so much the protest she just wanted to watch something else...hell we have 2 other tv's in the house :lol:

I rarely get my way though :angry: :lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
2 people like this

6 minutes ago, tcgram said:

And don't you forget it!!  :lol:

In the future if i say anything slightly "off hand" i will just start it of with "well ZZ says..." :lol: :rofl: :lol:

2 people like this

44 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

In the future if i say anything slightly "off hand" i will just start it of with "well ZZ says..." :lol: :rofl: :lol:

:lol:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

It wouldn't be the first time. :unsure:

I'm an old sailor of course, and my language can turn the room "blue with profanities" and "peel the paint."

I could be wrong, but I think CK might have similar tendencies. What color is your living room? :lol:

We only have 2 TV's, but somebody insists on a big screen HD set. We only have one in the living room. We have 26 inch set in the bedroom where I retreat and pout if I'm losing a game. :lol:

Edited by .ZZ.
I can't type well today :)
3 people like this

28 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

It wouldn't be the first time. :unsure:

I'm an old sailor of course, and my language can turn the room "blue with profanities" and "peel the paint."

I could be wrong, but I think CK might have similar tendencies. What color is your living room? :lol:

We only have 2 TV's, but somebody insists on a big screen HD set. We only have one in the living room. We have 26 inch set in the bedroom where I retreat and pout if I'm losing a game. :lol:

I dated a guy that was a sailor once upon a time and married an Airman, so there's probably nothing you could say that I haven't heard before!!   I make everyone else leave the room when I'm watching football because I can get quite, shall we say animated while watching a game!   :lol:

2 people like this

59 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

You wouldn't be wrong :lol:

Most of the fighters i train would tell you they'd prefer R. Lee Ermy from Full Metal Jacket giving them words of "encouragement" :rofl:

I am mindfull on days when the women train,but i've known some women who could make me seem like a calm,laid back,motivational speaker hahaha

3 people like this

10 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

I am mindfull on days when the women train,but i've known some women who could make me seem like a calm,laid back,motivational speaker hahaha

So youve met Mrs. Farmer :D