Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What will technology be like in 50 years ?

UM-Bot

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• likwidlite

• Bella-Angelique

• LV-426

This is leaning more towards political propaganda, rather than a detailed look at what technology we might have in fifty years.

We're going to need to create a "politics free" zone on UM at this rate. It's creeping into everything...

My best guess, based on demand, will be more advanced privately owned security devices built into cars and homes and institutions. I think that there will be more and more cameras everywhere and they will be connected to phones and people in authority more than they are now.

It'll be sticks and stones again at this rate. If it's not the point of singularity will have happened. Lot's of wearable and biotech. Advanced Entertainment tech to keep the population happy as most people won't work.  

I think technology is going to do everything for us, I mean everything, and we in return going to be fat lazy slobs.
Also technology gadgets, will get smaller and smaller, and maybe by 50 years you can fit your desktop PC in your wallet.