Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump's Foreign Policy: Business as Usual?

Yamato

Russian FM on the chemical attacks.  43m 22s

"We don't want to speculate....what we want is full compliance in...the laws of any normal country.  The principle of innocent until proven guilty has to be respected.   Today we sent an appeal to the Hague to conduct an unbiased, transparent investigation but should there be attempts at dragging on this investigation we will have to make the necessary conclusions."

And this is also worth noting:  Rex Tillerson:  "[Russia's] interference in the election has been fairly well established."

"We are sending an armada.  Very powerful.  We have submarines.  Very powerful.  Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you."

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/12/trump-armada-north-korea-fox-news-sje-orig.cnn

If "all options are on the table" wasn't bad enough, here we go.   Imagine if we were doing this to Israel.   What, what?  "Israel doesn't threaten its neighbors!"?   Go tell that to the Palestinians in Gaza living in an illegal open air prison being banned from 500 goods in the most crowded place on earth. 

https://www.hrw.org/report/2017/04/03/unwilling-or-unable/israeli-restrictions-access-and-gaza-human-rights-workers

Or consistent with the more principled of the pro-war arguments here, 500 chemical precursors to Sarin gas and/or Hamas rocket parts.

The Trump Armada. He is the new Duke of Medina Sidonia. 

Image result for duke of medina sidonia 1588

• Like 2

Image result for trump on nuclear weapons quote

:unsure:

• Like 2

So Trumps foreign policy huh... :huh:

"China is a currency manipulator" to Xi's best buddy...

"I want better relations with Russia" to "We don't agree at all"

"We will stay out of foreign affairs" to well uniting the American people over Syria...

And now the US is offshore of NK and popped a moab off earlier today in tha Stan...

Hope all those countries Trump was apparently angering and insulting still want to be friends...we might just need their help shortly :gun:

"May we live in interesting times"...i suppose

Edited by CrimsonKing

Not just other countries, Trump is damaging what was the most solid pillar of support he had for the election when he's now signaling that Bannon is close to on his way out unless he is further restrained...because we all know Kushner isn't going anywhere.

It was bologna when he was calling China a currency manipulator.   So now they're not.    If their "manipulation" was to regulate and maintain a stable currency then sure, they accomplished that.   That's what the Federal Reserve's job is supposed to be btw.

The mainstream media is practically giving Trump "an old fashioned" now that he's dropped the Mother of All Bombs in combat.

He flip flops on NATO, Syria, China, Russia, Janet Yellen, low interest rates, and the bubble; eats cake with Xi at Mar a Lago while launching missiles at Syria.

We know what the policy is when the word "regime" is constantly thrown around.   Not a network on the tube can refer to Syria's govt as "Syria's govt".

The Democrats love this violence as much or more than anyone.   They get to spill all the blood their empty blackened souls have always wanted, and with zero political liability too.    That's a Win-Win, folks.  

Notice how all the noize about the Left and the Media has died down?   That's no accident.  It's because they don't really disagree with what's so politically convenient to complain about, they just put on a good dog and pony show to pretend like they do.

• Like 2

It's amazing how the same pack of lies that got us into Iraq is alive and well 14 years later.   It's amazing how instructive a few AIPAC interviews are.   Here's more predictive power jammed into 13 minutes than there are in a hundred hours of the western media's Nooz coverage.   US foreign policy visa-vis the Real Owners -George CarlinTM

How can anyone not heart Nikki (with two k's and an i)? I bet she draws little hearts over the i when she signs her name. 

• Like 1

Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson warns the Trump admin's current rhetoric on Iran reminds of the prelude to the Iraq war and could be setting the stage for a U.S. regime change effort in Tehran.

General Wesley Clark to Amy Goodman in 2007. The big final goal is Iran. Warmongers have been incensed since the Iranians had the audacity to overthrow the cruel puppet government.  How dare they seek out self-determination?  

Powers in the Middle East that deter our use of violence ("that threaten the security of our friends and allies") can't be tolerated.   Will we sit around and let the next regime change happen too because it's too terrible even to criticize such a bright and noble endeavor?

• Like 1

"Do you think the Neocons have total control of our foreign policy now?" ~ Ron Paul

Yes by all appearances it looks like it.   On UM too

In the face of zero proof Assad gassed anyone, but who cares about proof?   Not the Neocons.   Proof gets in the way of their games.

What p***es me off the most is Americans' cognitive disconnect between cause and effect.   We're so collectively ignorant we keep causing the same old problems and acting surprised at the same old effects.   Insane, stupid, or evil, all three sing the Neocon gospel together.

Why the hell are potato chip snack bombs okay?   Where's the outcry from the community here about THESE DEAD CHILDREN??   No accusations, no investigations, no questions, no concern, no knowledge, no attention.   Mass Ignorance.

_95659138_hi039015886.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39613313

Americans knowingly supporting Al Qaeda should be hung to death for Treason.   Americans unwittingly supporting Al Qaeda should be figuratively kicked in the head.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2017 at 0:59 AM, Yamato said:

It's amazing how the same pack of lies that got us into Iraq is alive and well 14 years later.   It's amazing how instructive a few AIPAC interviews are.   Here's more predictive power jammed into 13 minutes than there are in a hundred hours of the western media's Nooz coverage.   US foreign policy visa-vis the Real Owners -George CarlinTM

Dear God is this woman serious? She just spent 13 minutes giving israel a verbal BJ. "America first, unless we're talking about Israel, I have to ask their permission" 

"the days of israel bashing are over" 

Down syndrome man, child, killed by Israeli soldiers

Israeli soldiers shoot and kill Palestinian boy 

Nope they're not worthy of criticism at all 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yamato said:

"Do you think the Neocons have total control of our foreign policy now?" ~ Ron Paul

Yes by all appearances it looks like it.   On UM too

In the face of zero proof Assad gassed anyone, but who cares about proof?   Not the Neocons.   Proof gets in the way of their games.

What p***es me off the most is Americans' cognitive disconnect between cause and effect.   We're so collectively ignorant we keep causing the same old problems and acting surprised at the same old effects.   Insane, stupid, or evil, all three sing the Neocon gospel together.

Why the hell are potato chip snack bombs okay?   Where's the outcry from the community here about THESE DEAD CHILDREN??   No accusations, no investigations, no questions, no concern, no knowledge, no attention.   Mass Ignorance.

_95659138_hi039015886.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39613313

Americans knowingly supporting Al Qaeda should be hung to death for Treason.   Americans unwittingly supporting Al Qaeda should be figuratively kicked in the head.

I'm afraid they were standing in the way of neocon foreign policy. So they were a price worth paying. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Dear God is this woman serious? She just spent 13 minutes giving israel a verbal BJ. "America first, unless we're talking about Israel, I have to ask their permission" 

"the days of israel bashing are over" 

Down syndrome man, child, killed by Israeli soldiers

Israeli soldiers shoot and kill Palestinian boy 

Nope they're not worthy of criticism at all 

And talking of a price worth paying, have you noticed how many of these ferociously hawkish (no, vulturish, a hawk is a noble bird that doesn't wait until its victims are already dead before swooping) scavengers on the bodies of dead children are women? Madeline "A price worth paying" Albright (the most inappropriately named figure until Gen. Breedlove of NATO); Victoria "Yats is the guy" Nuland; Nikki with two k's and an i' (and I bet she signs her name by drawing little hearts above the i), and of course looming in the background like the resurrected corpse at a zombie party, The Blessed Hillary herself. And people accuse The Donald of misogyny!  

• Like 1

Manfred, if you mean to say that due to this host of women, the cliche "If women ran the world, there'd be no war" is false, yes I think you're right.    

BBC 4/20, a "yellow cloud" was reported by an eyewitness of the bomb being dropped by a Syrian jet on a one story building highly suggestive that it was Chlorine.  

So many people fight so hard for parties (when all they're doing is demonizing one party, rest assured they're working for the other one).    How about we start caring about things like decency and humanity and common sense, and fighting over those things?  We "care" about children like we're buying shoes at a shoe store.  We only care about the politically correct children that makes the ghoulish policy we've been suckered into supporting appear more appetizing.   I can't take anyone seriously who says they care about children if they support the attacks on Libya, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon, Somalia, etc. 

Arguments over which politician or party, or gender, are meaningless now due to how widespread and prevalent this dangerous ideology neoconservatism has become.   It comes from any politician from any state in the country, coming from both genders and both parties.   

In a perfect world people would be under arrest for this kind of stuff, but I'm so tired of blaming politicians.  Because our people are so ignorant, there wouldn't be any of these infernal politicians getting away with any of this madness in the first place if it wasn't for we the people.  We actually like this ****.  When it comes to Americans and the West, we enable it.  Financially.  Ideologically.  Politically.  Even morally, which must be a joke.

It's gotten to the point where even speaking out against US foreign policy is viewed with contempt....can't even do that anymore!    Man what a rig we've become!  

Here's an example of a chlorine bomb of ISIS detonating roadside.  So yes the "Rebels" are using chemical weapons and Assad should be all clear to bomb the living hell out of them with bigger bombs.  

26909CD900000578-2991227-image-m-2_14261

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Rand Paul on Saudi Arabia Arms Sales

Is anyone else in the US Senate concerned with what the Saudis are going to do with weapons that belong to me?

lead_960.jpg?1495486414

And what do these nut jobs think they're doing?  

• 1 month later...

Well, Full Crickets Mode on the weird glowing Sharia orb it is, then!

Now try to come tell Uncle Yamato about the "Muslims" again.

Actually that would be a really bad idea.   So...moving on to current events...

Trump's SUPER FAKE Syria News: More US Attacks Expected

Yam the "weird glowing orb" is a monument against extremism aka terrorism.....

It will be simple.  All President Trump has to say is; "Hey Assad and you Syrians, you better shape up right now and hope we don't have any evidence of another chemical attack being planned."  It worked so well on Comey, how could it not work on Assad?

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Yam the "weird glowing orb" is a monument against extremism aka terrorism.....

Yeah. Uh huh.

51 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

It will be simple.  All President Trump has to say is; "Hey Assad and you Syrians, you better shape up right now and hope we don't have any evidence of another chemical attack being planned."  It worked so well on Comey, how could it not work on Assad?

Trump did just say that, but it'll work even easier on Assad than it did on Comey because unlike Comey, dropping more bombs on Syria over more Super Fake news about Assad is an equal opportunity bipartisan love affair.