Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life Path numbers...

tiddlyjen

Click my linky-poo!

^ tells you your life path number by adding up all of the numbers in your date of birth...

mine for eg. is 25/09/1987...

2+5=7

0+9=9

1+9+8+7=25=2+5=7

7+9+7=23=2+3=5

therefore my life number is 5 & so you click the no. 5 and it tells you abt yourself...mine is somewhat true... blink.gif

geek.gif i said therefore tongue.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pagan_jedi_girl

• Babs

• Erikl

• twpdyp

The positive attributes of the number 2 Life Path produces extremely sensitive people who generally have the most delicate ability to be balanced and fair. You clearly see the full spectrum of viewpoints in any argument or situation, and because of this people may seek you out to be a mediator. In this role you are able to settle disputes with the most unbiased flair. There is sincere concern for others; you think the best of people, and want the best for them. You are totally honest and open in thought, word and deed. You are apt to excel in any for of group activity where your expertise in handling and blending people can be used effectively. Manners and tact mark your way with others at all times, and you are not one to dominate a group or situation. You are the master of compromise and of maintaining harmony in your environment, never stooping to aggravate or argue.

In many ways, you are a creature of habit and routine, and you like to your path and pattern well worn and familiar. A natural collector, you rarely dispose of anything that may have a shred of value.

The negative side of the 2 is hardly a problem. The biggest obstacle and difficulty you may face is that of passivity and a state of apathy and lethargy. The negative 2 can be very pessimistic and accomplishes very little. Needless to say, the negative 2 doesn't belong in the business world and even the more positive individual with the 2 Life Path may prefer a more amiable and less competitive environment.

I got 2....the first part explains me, a lot. after that it talks about someone i am totally not tongue.gif

"Negative 2" sounds more like me, though.

A Life Path 5 person is usually very versatile, adventurous, and progressive. With a 5 life path, you are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the sign of freedom and independence. You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. You are, however, a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you, perhaps inclining you to be a teacher of some sort. A love of adventure may dominate your life. This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails. You are apt to be multi-talented, but just as likely to suffer from some lack of direction, and there is often some confusion surrounding your ambition.

On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the freedom to express yourself at all times. You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

In the most negative application or use of the 5 energies, you could become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning your home and business life. The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you. In the worse case situations negative 5's are very undependable and self-serving.

well thats my number....i put the things i think are like me in bold, and the things that are somewhat like me in italics yes.gif

The Life Path 1 drive in this life is characterized by individualist desires, independence, and the need for personal attainment. The purpose to be fulfilled on this Life Path is that of becoming independent. This is a two part learning process; first, you must learn to stand on your own two feet and learn not to depend on others. After you are indeed free and independent, you must learn to be a leader. Many of our Generals, corporate leaders, and political leaders are men and women having the Life Path number 1. The 1 always has the potential for greatness as a leader, but they may fail as a follower. Many 1's spend most of their lives shaking off their dependent side. When this happens, there is little time left for enjoying the rewards to be gained through independence. The individual with Life Path 1 has to overcome an environment in which it is very easy to be dependent, and difficult to be independent.

A person with positive 1 traits abounds in creative inspiration, and possesses the enthusiasm and drive to accomplish a great deal. Your drive and potential for action comes directly from the enormous depth of strength you have. This is both the physical and inner varieties of strength. With this strength comes utter determination and the capability to lead. As a natural leader you have a flair for taking charge of any situation. Highly original, you may have talents as an inventor or innovator of some sort. In any work that you choose, your independent attitude can show through. You have very strong personal needs and desires, and you feel it is always necessary to follow your own convictions. You are ambitious, and either understand or must learn the need for aggressive action to promote yourself. Although you may hide the fact for social reasons, you are highly self-centered and demand to have your way in most circumstances.

When the 1 Life Path person is not fully developed and expressing the negative side of this number, the demeanor may appear very dependent rather than independent. If you are expressing this negative trait of the number 1, you are likely to be very dissatisfied with your circumstances, and long for self-sufficiency. This is defined as the weak or dependent side of the negative 1 Life Path. On the strong side of this negative curve, the 1 energy can become too self-serving, selfish and egotistical. Over-confidence and impatience mark this individual.

hee hee. not bad

My number is an 8. If it doesn't describe me to a tee, then I don't know what does.. yes.gif

I am a 4, describes me pretty well

A Life Path 7 person is a peaceful and affectionate soul, and by nature rather reserved and analytical. The overwhelming strength of the number 7 is reflected in the depth of thinking that is shown; you will garner knowledge from practically every source that you find. Intellectual, scientific and studious, you don't accept a premise until you have dissected the subject and arrived at you own independent conclusion. This is a very spiritual number and it often denotes a sort of spiritual wisdom that becomes apparent at a fairly early age. You need a good deal of quiet time to be with your own inner thoughts and dreams. You dislike crowds, noise and confusion. You are very thorough and complete in your work, the perfectionist who expects everyone else to be a meet a high standard of performance, too. You evaluate situations very quickly and with amazing accuracy. You rely heavily on your experiences and your intuition, rather than accepting advice from someone; your hunches usually prove to be very accurate, and knowing this, you are one who tends to follow the directions they seem to guide. It's easy for you to detect deception and recognize insincere people. You aren't one to have a wide circle of friends, but once you accept someone as a friend, it's for life. You really aren't a very social person, and your reserve is often taken to be aloofness. Actually, it's not that at all, but merely a cover up for your basic feeling of insecurity. You actually like being alone, away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. In many ways, you would have fit in better in much earlier times when the pace of life was less hectic.

In the most negative use of the 7 energies, you can become very pessimistic, lackadaisical, quarrelsome, and secretive. A Life Path 7 individual who is not living life fully and gaining through experiences, is a hard person to live with because of a serious lack of consideration and because there is such a negative attitude. The negative 7 is very selfish and spoiled. If you have any of the negative traits they are very difficult to get rid of because you tend to feel that the world really does owe you a living or in some way is not being fairly treated. Fortunately, the negative 7 is not the typical 7, at least not without some mitigating positive traits. This number is one that seems to have some major shifts from highs to lows. Stability in feelings may be elusive for you.

I see!

I'm a 9...excellent description. geek.gifbounce.gif

Okay, clicked the linky-poo! <g>

The Life Path 4 produces the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. The goal of this life path is learning to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance. You always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more. You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness. Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent; you are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession.

You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way. You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your marriage, and you are a dependable business partner. Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime. The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains it strength and utter sense of reality. You are one of the most dependable people you know. If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life.

The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive. A lot of skin-deep people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get too caught up in the daily routine of affairs and often misses the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.

It's all pretty much me except the bit about being organized. I am SO unorganized! Seriously! I need minions to organize my life for me.

Fun link, Jen! thumbsup.gif

The Life Path 4 produces the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. The goal of this life path is learning to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance. You always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more. You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness. Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent; you are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession.

You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way. You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your marriage, and you are a dependable business partner. Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime. The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains it strength and utter sense of reality. You are one of the most dependable people you know. If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life.

The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive. A lot of skin-deep people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get too caught up in the daily routine of affairs and often misses the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.

Pretty much desecribes me. cool.gif

...but then again, so do most of the others.... hmm.gif

With the Life Path of the number 8 you are focused on learning the satisfactions to be found in the material world. The Life Path 8 produces many powerful, confident and materially successful people. You are apt to be very independent, forceful and competitive. Your routine is involved in practical, down-to-earth affairs, and there is relatively little time for dreams and visions. You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself. Most of your concerns involve money and learning of the power that comes with its proper manipulation. This Life Path is perhaps the one that is the most concerned with and desirous of status, as an accompaniment to material success. If you are a positive 8 you are endowed with tremendous potential for conceiving far-reaching schemes and ideas, and also possessing the tenacity and independence to follow them through to completion. In short, you are well-equipped for competition in the business world or in other competitive fields of endeavor. You know how to manage yourself and your environment. You are practical and steady in your pursuit of major objectives, and you have the courage of your convictions when it comes to taking the necessary chances to get ahead.

The negative 8 can be dictatorial and often suppresses the enthusiasm and efforts of fellow member of the environment. Often, the strength of their own personality excludes close feelings for other people with whom they come in contact. Material gains and rewards often become issues of utmost importance, even to the neglect of family, home and peace of mind. Dedication to success can become an obsession. Emotional feelings are often suppressed by the negative 8, resulting in isolation and loneliness. All Life Path 8 people must avoid discounting the opinions of others.

Edited by Guest

The positive attributes of the number 2 Life Path produces extremely sensitive people who generally have the most delicate ability to be balanced and fair. You clearly see the full spectrum of viewpoints in any argument or situation, and because of this people may seek you out to be a mediator. In this role you are able to settle disputes with the most unbiased flair. There is sincere concern for others; you think the best of people, and want the best for them. You are totally honest and open in thought, word and deed. You are apt to excel in any for of group activity where your expertise in handling and blending people can be used effectively. Manners and tact mark your way with others at all times, and you are not one to dominate a group or situation. You are the master of compromise and of maintaining harmony in your environment, never stooping to aggravate or argue.

In many ways, you are a creature of habit and routine, and you like to your path and pattern well worn and familiar. A natural collector, you rarely dispose of anything that may have a shred of value.

The negative side of the 2 is hardly a problem. The biggest obstacle and difficulty you may face is that of passivity and a state of apathy and lethargy. The negative 2 can be very pessimistic and accomplishes very little. Needless to say, the negative 2 doesn't belong in the business world and even the more positive individual with the 2 Life Path may prefer a more amiable and less competitive environment.

Yep. Definitely sounds like me. Especially the second paragraph. laugh.gif People who know me well, would know what I mean.... tongue.giflaugh.gif

santa.gif

#1 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: You are independent! You dislike restraint of any kind and need to feel free from all encumbrances, so that your strong individuality may be expressed. You are here to build your own unique personality, which you can do only by exercising your will.

As a result, you become a dominant force in any group to which you belong. Recognizing that you are a natural leader, other people will look to you for guidance and strength, so you will probably be at the head of your organization, as a business executive, supervisor or club president. You need to be first and best at whatever you do. Since you have a pioneering instinct, you are usually first, and because you have the courage to assert yourself, you are often the best. You will be a loner in some respects, because your assertiveness tends to alienate all but emotionally secure or dependent types. You will learn to make your own decisions and stand 'by them, regardless of what others think.

Your leadership qualities set you apart and make you acutely aware of the weight of those splendid chains, this is the responsibility borne by those in charge. You will meet many new and different kinds of people in your lifetime, because you are always seeking new experiences and initiating new schemes.

If you are a negative 1, you have an overpowering ego, which makes you arrogant, selfish and uncaring. You have no feeling for others and no regard for another person's point of view. Your stubborness in pursuing your own path in the face of contrary evidence sets up a series of events that will lead to failure and loneliness.

If you are a positive 1, and intellectually developed, you are quite original. Your keen, penetrating mind seeks many lines of expression, and your talents can manifest if you work as an inventor, designer or leader in any creative field. Your inventiveness allows you to solve problems creatively and constructively. This process will make you a skillful individual who expresses definite views positively. You are the pioneer setting out into the wilderness to carve a new life for yourself.

Numerological Reading #2

2 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: The number 2 suggests more than one, and you, as a 2, are acutely conscious of others as opposed to yourself. Since you are socially aware of people, you tend to gather ideas and experience through others, so you would be a good diplomat, go-between, mediator or peacemaker. Your best service is through cooperation, for your mild and gentle nature is appreciated and welcomed by all sides.

You are not a forceful individual and you often prefer to stay quietly in the background. Because you are extremely aware of pairs of opposites, you find choices difficult. By remaining unobtrusive and discreet, you sometimes avoid making decisions. This quality could be a liability, but you can make it an asset by becoming an arbitrator. Your ability to see both sides of a situation, coupled with your sincerity, is a winning combination.

The number 2 also implies reflection and symmetry. Your imaginative powers are increased because you can see hidden aspects of beauty in life. Your ability to detach yourself and see separateness gives your creative and inventive potentials room to grow. When we look out into the world, we see what is in front and to the sides; we cannot see behind us without turning around. However, you seem to look into reality as in a mirror, seeing every detail, even those behind you which can be seen only with the mirror. You possess the all-seeing eye.

If you are a negative 2, you lack self-confidence, and are therefore indecisive and afraid to make decisions. You can be deceitful or two-faced. You are oversensitive and easily depressed if your surroundings are unhappy.

If you are a positive 2, you can be of great service to others because of your ability to settle situations amicably, and you may well become the power behind the throne.

Numerological Reading #3

3 As a Personal Number Vibration: 3 is the number of the performing arts, and you are a performer. You love life, the joy of social contacts, entertainment and new experiences. Your bright active nature radiates like the Sun to warm the lives of others, and your ease with people draws them to you like a magnet. You will always have many admirers.

You are an extremely expressive person, and you should develop your skill with words and cultivate the art of conversation. You can influence others through your ability to communicate about life in a grandiose fashion. Develop and put to work your talents for entertaining and communicating. You could do well as a teacher, artist, lawyer, judge, writer, nurse, pastor or priest.

Travel will probably be an important part of your life, because you need to become involved in many experiences and investigate new opportunities. Your varied interests make your thinking broad and all-encompassing.

You like to be on stage, to entertain and live the good life. Recognition is important to you, for you need to know you are appreciated. You like to wear nice clothes, and are or should be aware of your appearance, because performing depends on how you look and project yourself.

A negative 3 does everything in a big way—eating, drinking, loving and living. You can be too self-indulgent, and extravagance could be your downfall. You tend to overact and exaggerate situations, turning mole-hill problems into mountains. Friendships will then be superficial. You may try to avoid responsibility and live just for the moment. Too much talk may make you a gossip.

As a 3, you should learn not to spread yourself too thin, which is an easy trap to fall into, with your many talents and interests. You should master at least one talent.

As a positive 3, you will be very lucky in speculative matters, investing, gambling and taking chances in general. You will have many lucky opportunities through your friends, who are most eager to assist you in every way. Your luck is derived from your positive, outgoing attitude, which induces people to want to help you.

You should avoid occupations that keep you confined in close quarters or demand long hours of isolation, because you need to move around and express yourself in order to do your best work and be happy.

Numerological Reading #4

4 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: Symbolically, the number 4 and the four-sided square are synonymous. As a child, you spent time in a square crib and playpen. As you grew older, you drew pictures of a square house in which you and your family lived. You played with square blocks and most likely romped in a square yard. Although the perimeters of your world grew as you matured, still the boundaries defined the extent to which you could expand. Because these boundaries protected you from harm, the square became imbedded in your subconscious as a symbol of security and structure, a comfortable, productive and organized system of existence.

The earth was formed on the fourth day of Creation; therefore, symbolically, all earthly things come under a 4. As the recipient of this vibration, you are a very creative builder, an individual who puts form and structure into life. You build tangible objects because you need to see visible results from your efforts. Carpenters, masons, draftsmen and all the building trades come under a 4.

You are a good worker. An employer can rely upon your stability, steadiness, honesty and sense of responsibility. You are the salt-of-the-earth type who realizes the importance of a sound foundation upon which to build the future. By upholding the traditions of the past you reinforce your sense of security in the present and the future. Your naturally cautious, industrious nature makes you a saver. You are a patient planner, and you insist that your finances be organized. Because of this predilection toward thrift, practicality and wise handling of finances, you would be a good banker or financier. Law, order and regulation are keywords for a 4, You have an inborn respect for supervision and control. Many 4's work in government or law, the foundations of society. Such occupations require insight and the ability to examine situations and make judgments based upon reason, all of which you, as a 4, are extremely capable of doing.

Because a 4's insight is based on sound reasoning, this number produces the inventor who creates practical objects for the home or business. This ability also manifests itself in farming, mining, geology and gardening—those occupations which produce valuable products from the earth.

A negative 4 can be a "workaholic" whose stern and sterile outlook makes life a plodding drudgery. You can be stingy, unfriendly and alone, boxed in by secure walls of your own making, which protect you from the outside world, but also prevent you from enjoying relationships with others. This person feels limited and restrained because of a fearful need for security.

As a positive 4, you have the ability to build a useful world through sound reasoning, where your hard work and patient perseverance will benefit others in a tangible way.

Numerological Reading #5

AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: Freedom is an absolute necessity for you. You cannot be fenced in, and your restless, adventurous nature demands that you travel physically, mentally or spiritually. Because you are an explorer, researcher and investigator at heart, your travels expose you to varied experiences which you immediately digest, dissect and file for future reference. More than others, you learn from experience. You like to probe for information and experiment, and therefore you would be a good detective.

Versatile, clever, adaptable and very creative, you can do anything you really want to do. You are extremely efficient, but you dislike monotony and cannot stand routine jobs. You perform well as long as the problem or focus of concentration holds your interest. As a constructive 5, you can go to the heights and the depths without harm. There is no limit to what you can do, if your actions are governed by reason rather than emotion.

You have inexhaustible energy which, if not controlled, can turn into outbursts of temper. When you are tired, you rebound quickly, for nothing upsets you for long. Your quick mind and instant reactions cause you to make impulsive decisions on occasion, and you tend to be impatient with people who respond more slowly. You live on nervous energy.

Hard manual labor is not your preference, so you drift into ways of making money through your mental agility. Gambling is one means of expression, and you can be very lucky if you speculate wisely but not impulsively. You could also be a mediator, peacemaker and go-between because your mind quickly performs the necessary mental gymnastics and reaches a conclusion.

Because change is a natural part of your life, you must learn to make changes in a progressive way. Otherwise you can become unstable and go in too many directions at once, becoming the proverbial jack of all trades, master of none.

You are anxious for mental growth, so you take up new studies whenever you get the urge. At these times you may become an avid student and develop intense concentration.

There are two paths open to a 5; they are indulgence on the physical plane and progress on the mental plane. As a 5, you can become immersed in the purely physical side of life, saturating your senses with drugs, alcohol, sex, food and comforts. Because you communicate well and are very witty, talkative, enthusiastic and attractive to the opposite sex, you can easily fall into the sensual life, disregarding and wasting your many talents. Negative 5's can be insincere, untruthful, selfish, irresponsible, extravagant and unpopular.

Mental development is the key to the 5, and if you choose this path, the change and variety you surround yourself with will supply answers to all your many questions. Your vast knowledge will impress people, and you will eventually accomplish the supreme task of the 5, that of cleansing the sanctuary or regenerating the body by control of the senses. Because 5 is the number of the ability to develop the powers within, you can become a sage.

Numerological Reading #6

6 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: You are an artistic individual with a fine eye for beauty and symmetry. You find art and music relaxing, rewarding and necessary for your happiness. If you choose a professional career outside the home, the creative arts would be an appropriate field.

Your innate analytical ability allows you to go right to the crux of any matter and solve problems easily and logically. Your keen perception and sense of justice would be assets for professional pursuits in law and counseling. Others sense your sagacity, honesty and fairness and seek you out to settle any differences they encounter. You are a responsible person who meets obligations and can be depended upon to follow through on anything you have promised.

6 is also the domestic vibration, indicating that you love your home and children. You may have married young in order to obtain the love you need, which a mate and children can provide. A woman with this number is likely to be a homemaker, very protective and fond of her husband and children. She prefers to be at home rather than to go out and battle the world for a living. One reason for her reluctance to go out into the world is the need for peace and harmony, which is important for all 6's. A beautiful, artistically decorated home is very important for you. You enjoy decorating and making your surroundings attractive. You like comfort and peace and will not tolerate discord. Entertaining in your own home, if possible, is a joy for you, and you are a charming host or hostess.

You really love your friends and are concerned and sympathetic to their needs. If they require help, you generously offer whatever you have. Because of your generosity, kindness, patience and tolerance, you have many friends.

Consideration for others is basic to you personally, and you rejoice in other people's happiness and rewards as your own. You dislike jealousy intensely and cannot understand it when other people react that way. In spite of your great desire for a peaceful existence, you will fight for your beliefs against all opposition. This determination can bring you success and fame in whatever profession you choose.

A negative 6 can be very obstinate. You may become a slave to your loved ones, who use you as a doormat. You may bury yourself in your home, becoming a recluse. If you feel you have been denied the love you need so desperately, you will feel sorry for yourself, complain and whine, and indulge in self-pity. You may become discontented and jealous and play the martyr.

As a positive 6, you can be a tremendous power for good, bringing joy, love, beauty and a sense of justice into others' lives, thus establishing yourself as a snug harbor in the cold, destructive storms of life.

Numerological Reading #7

7 AS A PERSONAL VIBRATION: You are a dreamer and a philosopher, and your destiny is your mind. You are attracted to the mystical side of life. Your clairvoyant and psychic abilities are marked, and you will develop the intuitive, introspective side of your personality. Often your psychic hunches foretell future events. If you develop your psychic gift, you can use it for the benefit of others.

Realizing that you must leave behind the desires of the material world, you turn to the world of mind and thought. There you learn to enclose yourself behind secret walls, where your creative imagination roams freely. Poetry and music lift your spirits and transport you to other spaces. Your self-imposed periods of isolation make you something of an enigma even to yourself. You are often called a loner, and no one really knows you. Of all the numbers, you could most easily remain single, and in fact, many 7's live as hermits or recluses. When it comes to carrying out your own ideas, you can be very determined.

As a rule, orthodox religious beliefs don't offer you enough spiritual substance; therefore, you will search for your own individual belief system. However, some 7's stay with their church and rise to positions of great power. Pythagoras considered 7 to be the most sacred of all numbers, and his students took their vows or obligations by the number 7. In ancient days, a child born under the number 7 was immediately placed in the temple to become a priest or priestess. Today 7's are found in the higher echelons of the church or as leaders in mystical circles. They gain spiritual realization and become masters.

You are a perceptive person who understands human nature. When you meet someone you are not often fooled by their outer personality, but seem to scan their inner motives at once. Sometimes you make people uneasy with your ability to see right through them.

Thoughts are words of the mind, and you become close friends with words, since you understand their protective, preserving and influential power. Your cultured, studious nature is enhanced and broadened by change and travel which you love. Your mind eagerly absorbs the information you derive from contact with foreign lands and cultures. You prefer living in the country rather than in the city. In the country you can lead a leisurely life in a dignified and conservative atmosphere. You have a retiring nature and, in that environment, you can experience the periods of quiet contemplation that are necessary for your mental development.

The fastidiousness of your dress is unique; you would never wear someone else's clothes, nor would you let anyone else wear yours. You seem to be innately aware that all people have their own distinct vibrations, which are transmitted to anything they touch,

You are methodical, in keeping with the rhythm of the 7 which rules periodicity in nature. Although you have good business ideas, you should not enter into the business field, because you seldom carry out those ideas.

Unselfishness, compassion and dedication are qualities you should develop. You have an idea of what the world should be. When the world does not conform to your ideal, you may become frustrated and depressed. Generally, you dislike advice, and others find it hard to convince you of things because your mind is so individualistic.

A negative 7 is gloomy. Your disappointment in the outer world drives you to a lonely existence, where you become a hermit or recluse, and shut out the people who cannot live up to your ideals.

However, by using your will and by gaining control of your tremendous mental powers, you can be a vehicle for good in a world that desperately needs what you have to offer—a sound creative mind.

Numerological Reading #8

8 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: Strength, will and effort are the keywords for your nature. You have the ability to channel your energies in order to alter any given situation, so you will ultimately be a leader. The power you exert over the material world is a product of the discipline you expend. You are the big boss type with executive abilities, and you can manage and organize efficiently. With your sound business judgment and knowledge of the value of a dollar, you prefer a big expanding business to a small enterprise.

You can be a great success in the financial world. You are shrewd, resourceful and ambitious for power, and failure just spurs you on to greater effort. You do not give up easily. You are a money maker, and will probably become wealthy. Some 8's make and lose more than one fortune in their lifetimes.

You are a down-to-earth realist. A career in finance, banking, brokerage, speculation or investment would be a good outlet for your energies. However, working for material gain alone will not provide the satisfaction you need, and you must learn to share your good fortune with others. You work zealously for the causes you adopt, and you should encourage your philanthropic leanings. Don't neglect your spiritual side, however. Develop and live by a sound policy, so that if material reverses occur, you will still have a solid basis on which to rebuild. This is where your sense of balance and judgment is most necessary.

You are endowed with originality and inspiration and you like to create so you are multi-talented in all areas of material achievement, With these qualities and your diplomacy, persistence and courage, you can accomplish anything.

Many outstanding athletes come under the number 8 vibration. They achieve distinction through discipline, effort, will and strength. Also, an athlete needs a fine sense of balance and rhythm, which are qualities of the 8.

Your marriage is likely to be based on a need for security rather than love. You want to be proud of your family, home and possessions.

If you are a negative 8, you are someone to be feared. You can be a bully, domineering, selfish and ruthless, scheming for your own advancement. You may be a revolutionary, ready to overthrow and disrupt. Upheaval is a way of life with you.

An 8 knows no halfway measures. It is either personal limitation or spiritual freedom, splendor or degradation. You must accept responsibility and handle it as well as you can. Use the positive 8 vibrations to create a stable material world in which you are willing to share your fine managerial capabilities and creative talents. Be guided by the philanthropist in you.

Numerological Reading #9

9 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: You are a humanitarian, a universalist who thinks in abstract terms. Born for service to others, you want to make the world a better place in which to live. Since 9 is the last single digit, it indicates attainment, perfection and completion, the seeds for new beginnings, the foundation for future growth in the next or higher cycle.

You have a thirst for spiritual knowledge and an urge for freedom and wisdom that transcends personal needs. You desire to live an ideal life according to your inspirations and aspirations. Through your responsive reaching out to the world, you become a beacon for others.

The number 9 is a testing number. The higher you evolve, the more difficulties you may encounter. You should be tolerant of and merciful to others on your path. In this way you will be an example for them, and they will recognize your sympathetic and compassionate nature. People will be drawn to you for your deep and broad understanding.

Your thinking is vast, and without limits. Because of your openness, your psychic abilities are well developed, and foresight, premonitions and predictions flow from you with ease. You seem to have a direct line to the mysteries of life. You have very strong emotions and feelings and could evolve a new philosophy for humanity.

You are generous and idealistic. For anyone who needs your wisdom and guidance, you are open-handed and beneficent, because you realize that knowledge belongs to those who seek it. Charitable work is close to your heart, and you are likely to be a patron of the arts and sciences.

Your associations with other people in your life are intense, but not necessarily enduring. You must learn to let friends go when their needs have been filled, because your destiny is to be a loner, a sort of recluse. You are not meant to sit alone meditating on a mountaintop, but your innate wisdom and understanding separate you from the crowd. You must share your wisdom to enlighten the world, so you cannot be bound by enduring ties that would limit your mobility. Your life cycle includes travel and associations with famous personalities who will be drawn to you by your free spirit and broad compassion. Your friendship encompasses the world. You easily acquire money and independence, so that you are free to pursue your worldly destiny.

If you are a negative 9, you are self-serving and concerned with your own needs rather than the needs of others. This self-indulgence precludes belief in a higher source and can result in faithlessness. When crossed you are quick tempered. Your keen mind makes you a formidable enemy. Since 9's have to live up to a higher standard than the other numbers, the resulting tension can cause nervous troubles. This can produce unhappy relations with others, including your mate.

Corinne Heline says in The Sacred Science of Numbers, "The 9 individual has run the gamut of personal experiences, including both the high and the low, the mundane and the spiritual. It is the synthesis of these experiences which produces that sympathy, compassion and rare understanding which is characteristic of the 9." Using the enhancing qualities of your number 9, you can be the visionary for whom all things are possible. Your faith in life embraces all and looks forward to evolution as the promise of the spirit.

Numerological Reading #11

2 AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: 11 is one of the four master numbers, along with 22, 33 and 44. All master numbers are powerful because they accentuate the vibration of the base number to which they can be reduced.

As an 11 you can draw upon the cosmic forces for inspiration and for aid in attaining enlightenment and even cosmic consciousness. Your pronounced intuitive abilities can guide your original, inventive and creative mind. As you will probably be a leader in some way, you must use these higher vibrations wisely. True mastery is service, and you need to be practical as well as idealistic in the role you assume.

Foresight and acute perception make you a visionary. You are idealistic and feel compassion for all types of people, regardless of their station in life. The desire to uplift others brings out the teacher in you. You can be a memorable teacher, speaker, preacher or writer, whose deep understanding of people's needs inspires them and opens new avenues of expression within them. Your talent for educating others cannot go unrecognized for long, and probably you will become famous. You are the specialist who seeks accomplishment rather than glory, but who always seems to gain recognition at the same time.

You feel that administering the law is important, and you are not content to sit back and spout platitudes. Your devotion to the expression of wisdom must find an energetic outlet so that you can actively participate in areas of life where your philosophy can be effective. With your sense of justice, fairness and honesty, you can become a leader in public and civic affairs, where your impartiality promotes better standards of living for the people whose lives you touch.

You have the courage of your convictions and will fight legally to see them implemented. Your life will be busy and active, forever meeting tests and challenges. If you go to extremes in emotion, fortune and health, the high vibration of 11 will pull you out with renewed and surprising courage. You are intrigued by ESP, the occult and mystical and spiritual studies. Through some metaphysical or philosophical discipline, you can more easily tap your great creative potential. As an inspirational artist you can create objects of exquisite beauty that can evoke deep feelings in the viewer. You should work with others of a like nature.

If you don't respond to the higher vibration of 11, you live life as a 2 (see the reading for that number). You become involved in the details of your work and you may be forced into a life of servitude in some capacity.

If you are a negative 11, you use your power harmfully, which will work to your own detriment by creating negative karma. You may be unfair, prejudiced and severe, and you should beware of hidden dangers. However, you can redeem yourself through charitable works.

Use your 11 to create a balanced life, in which all your actions are weighed and measured. Your great insight and inspirational devotion will be an oasis in the parched lives of many people.

Numerological Reading #22

AS A PERSONAL NUMBER VIBRATION: This is one of the four master numbers (11, 22, 33, 44), and it can be experienced as either a 22 or a 4, or as a fluctuation between tlie two during your lifetime.

You have the potential to accrue vast wealth and power on a world wide scale Your greatness can be achieved through resources, including people. You are the philanthropist whose fortune gained from material achievement is used to build a better world.

Your originality allows you to create solutions to problems that others consider unsolvable. You have a genius for thinking in broad terms while always arriving at practical solutions. You are hard working, honest in dealing with people, and above all, ethical. You are a master at directing others but be careful never to exploit them for selfish reasons. Overwork and a desire for power and control can create a negative 22 whose potential for evil can produce a ruthless and even infamous type.

Overwork brings on emotional difficulties. You have strong opinions and a great deal of wisdom, which is always directed to practical uses. You can contribute to shaping the destiny of the world through industry, politics or the professions.

Firmness in friendship and all relationships, including marriage, provides the secure base from which you meet the world. You have enormous leadership and policy-making abilities. With effort, of which you are extremely capable, you will become one of those financial tycoons whose name lives on through good works that benefit millions.

Guess my numbers i am holy man tongue.gif

I'm 9 too... and freakishly enough, that describes me quite well wacko.gifblink.gif

tongue.gif

430500[/snapback]

Another 9...that's fascinating, Erikl. Maybe that's why we see eye to eye on many things. original.gif

(What does that new black wording mean on your post? geek.giforiginal.gif )

cool.gif 3. it says i'm social blink.gif i only know one person who is more anti social then me, and that is my father blink.gif . it doesn't describe at all no.gifcool.gif

Freaky the 6 seems to follow me arround.

It describes me well, I guess i do get over welmed with responsabilities. At first i was wondering how can simply one number describe a whole human.

I guess humanity fits in only 9 forms. In individualistic, compasionate, expressive, thrustworthy, Jacks of all trades, responsable, peace lovers, seeking satisfation and humanitarian. But it does seem to turn arround the same things "the good of the people" simply humanitarianism.

pretty close original.gif

The Life Path 22 is the higher of the two master number, and the most powerful of all the Life Path numbers. As such, it is also the most difficult to live up to and fulfill. The 22 individual in endowed with many powers from within and they can reach any heights in life. A truly positive Life Path 22 person, equipped with a suitable education, can be a master builder in society. An idealistic nature is grounded in practical terms, allowing you to conceive grandiose, far-reaching schemes and carry them through to the end. If you desire and are willing to work for it, you can achieve enormous success, prestige, and fame. Obviously, everyone with this Life Path does not become famous, but you may have realized early in life that you have the capacity to accomplish a great deal with relatively little effort.

Several Life Path number possess special spiritual understanding, however, the 22 is unique in that this path has great understanding, but also the ability to apply knowledge in a practical way. There is purpose to your life and you view your tasks and obligations in a very emotionally controlled and determined way.

Really negative 22 people are very rare. When they do show up, there power is similar to positive 22, but motivations are in a negative vein and they are very dictatorial, insensitive, and overbearing. The majority of 22 people fall into an average category who still have sufficient ability to reach great heights within their chosen fields. The ability to control emotion may help in the business world. This is a powerful Life Path, both for the material gain it can bring and for the higher good that is often achieved for mankind.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are there any other 22's out there??? *peers into darkness*

Pretty much desecribes me. cool.gif

...but then again, so do most of the others.... hmm.gif

430316[/snapback]

Yep. I read a few of those, and they all match me in some way or another.

People are way to complex to be cathegorized like this. Also, adding up your birthday/year/month won't do a thing that's out of the ordinary.

Pretty cool though.

I'm 9 too... and freakishly enough, that describes me quite well wacko.gifblink.gif

tongue.gif

430500[/snapback]

Another 9...that's fascinating, Erikl. Maybe that's why we see eye to eye on many things. original.gif

(What does that new black wording mean on your post? geek.giforiginal.gif )

430819[/snapback]

It means "Erik" in Japanese tongue.gif

(or more exactly - "Erikku", cause that's how you say it in Jap wacko.gif )