Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chatham House Poll: Immigration ban

RavenHawk

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

I think that the Left in America have become so disconnected from reality and Merkel and Hollande are riding the Brexit wave out.  A new wave of national pride will save Europe and America but on the same token, we must stay vigilant so that the pendulum doesn't swing too far Right.  I have no desire to relive the last eight years again.  Instead of being so concerned of others, we need to take pride in who each of us are first.  Take care of our own first.  Once that is accomplished, then open up to others.  If we do that then Hijrah will never win out.

• Like 4

On a ttangential note, have you seen the other story on the sidebar on that page?

nutcase

And people keep saying that Trump is continually shooting himself in the foot. If this is the way the Democratic party behaves these days ... 

Moreover, the two counties that make up his seat, Montgomery and Delaware, overwhelming supported Democrat Hillary Clinton in the general election.

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes: 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

I think that the Left in America have become so disconnected from reality and Merkel and Hollande are riding the Brexit wave out.  A new wave of national pride will save Europe and America but on the same token, we must stay vigilant so that the pendulum doesn't swing too far Right.  I have no desire to relive the last eight years again.  Instead of being so concerned of others, we need to take pride in who each of us are first.  Take care of our own first.  Once that is accomplished, then open up to others.  If we do that then Hijrah will never win out.

THE HIJRAH INTO EUROPE

“Refugees” colonize a continent.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260019/hijrah-europe-robert-spencer

There is a new book out (Jan 24) titled “Stealth Invasion: Muslim Conquest Through Immigration and Resettlement Jihad” by Leo Hohmann.  I haven’t picked it up myself but I would recommend it to gleam some insight.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

There is a new book out (Jan 24) titled “Stealth Invasion: Muslim Conquest Through Immigration and Resettlement Jihad” by Leo Hohmann.  I haven’t picked it up myself but I would recommend it to gleam some insight.

Common sense right? People think we don't care about the ones who truly are in crises, but we do, I do, I think you do too.

I think the biggest threat from immigration, unchecked immigration especially is the risk of terrorists being able to sneak in.  This is a very real and tangible threat, and why Merkel and her open door declaration should be completely condemned, and she should be held responsible for every act of terror from immigrants since that declaration was made. 

I don't necessarily agree with Trump and his policies, but clearly something needs to be done, and at the moment he seems to be the only one with the courage (for want of a better word) to challenge this threat head on, and deal with the Islamic issue.

That said, I think the whole idea of a form of Islamic Prima Nocta is laughable.  I don't doubt that some Islamic leaders are suggesting this is a great way to spread Islam.  In my opinion, the best route to the integration of immigrants is for them to find a native partner and have a child with them.   

• 2 weeks later...
On February 9, 2017 at 9:38 PM, RavenHawk said:

Haha. 200m+ of them can't even 'conquer' India, yet people actually believe that these immigrants can take over their countries with far lesser numbers and percentage of population? That's before even touching on the subject of how ridiculous it is to even consider suggesting that 'Resettlement Jihad' is their plan when they emigrate. I'm astounded that people actually believe this crap.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2017 at 8:35 AM, Grey Area said:

I think the biggest threat from immigration, unchecked immigration especially is the risk of terrorists being able to sneak in.  This is a very real and tangible threat, and why Merkel and her open door declaration should be completely condemned, and she should be held responsible for every act of terror from immigrants since that declaration was made. 

I don't necessarily agree with Trump and his policies, but clearly something needs to be done, and at the moment he seems to be the only one with the courage (for want of a better word) to challenge this threat head on, and deal with the Islamic issue.

That said, I think the whole idea of a form of Islamic Prima Nocta is laughable.  I don't doubt that some Islamic leaders are suggesting this is a great way to spread Islam.  In my opinion, the best route to the integration of immigrants is for them to find a native partner and have a child with them.   

Well yeah the terrorist are the worst  end game  but  the hating of USA and the hidden truth that they have to out breed our culture is  unspoken .

People are fooled if they think that it's proper to take in millions of a total other world of people who do not care about you or your Nation. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

So what are people saying about Sweden ? Is the fake news still running the fake narrative, are people still hypnotized?

What are people saying about Sweden?

• Like 1

Oh, you're referring to the riots. I thought you might have been talking about the rape or crime myth that the statistics don't support.

With regards to the riots though do we know why they actually happened? How many people were killed of injured? How many people actually rioted? As far as I'm aware it was an isolated incident involving criminals, a gang. There will be a criminal element with any group of people, immigrants or natives. This is a fact of life, especially in areas with high poverty (which describes this area perfectly). But they are not representative of the entire population. Is that what you're getting at? That we shouldn't allow anyone in in case there are a few bad apples?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Oh, you're referring to the riots. I thought you might have been talking about the rape or crime myth that the statistics don't support.

With regards to the riots though do we know why they actually happened? How many people were killed of injured? How many people actually rioted? As far as I'm aware it was an isolated incident involving criminals, a gang. There will be a criminal element with any group of people, immigrants or natives. This is a fact of life, especially in areas with high poverty (which describes this area perfectly). But they are not representative of the entire population. Is that what you're getting at? That we shouldn't allow anyone in in case there are a few bad apples?

Are you thinking that you're going to fool someone about what's really the problem? Excuse me,a fact of life ? as if history doesn't speak for itself. Who are you fooling? Not me, not president Trump, not his supporters, people who have commonsense know better.  

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Are you thinking that you're going to fool someone about what's really the problem? Excuse me,a fact of life ? as if history doesn't speak for itself. Who are you fooling? Not me, not president Trump, not his supporters, people who have commonsense know better.  

What is really the problem?

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:51 PM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

On a ttangential note, have you seen the other story on the sidebar on that page?

nutcase

And people keep saying that Trump is continually shooting himself in the foot. If this is the way the Democratic party behaves these days ... 

Moreover, the two counties that make up his seat, Montgomery and Delaware, overwhelming supported Democrat Hillary Clinton in the general election.

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes: 

Actually, this is a good description of Trump:fascist, loofa-faced, ****-gibbon!

• Like 1

On 22/2/2017 at 0:55 PM, Ellapennella said:

So what are people saying about Sweden ? Is the fake news still running the fake narrative, are people still hypnotized?

There are other threads about it Ella, why don't you post there if you want to share your thoughts, instead of going off topic here?

• Like 1

On 22/2/2017 at 0:48 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Haha. 200m+ of them can't even 'conquer' India, yet people actually believe that these immigrants can take over their countries with far lesser numbers and percentage of population? That's before even touching on the subject of how ridiculous it is to even consider suggesting that 'Resettlement Jihad' is their plan when they emigrate. I'm astounded that people actually believe this crap.

Probably they think Muslims breed as fast as a Drosophila melanogaster

• Like 3

On 9/2/2017 at 7:56 PM, RavenHawk said:

A controlled swing? 

It almost looks like someone should control masses and politics from behind the curtains in order to achieve that. 

Anyway, I have no desire either to relive (or better, re-enact, since I wasn't born yet) what happened 100 years ago in Europe.