Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo readings

captainsherry

Hi, if you have a photo of yourself or someone you wish to know something about (if they are still alive, you need their permission), please ask me for a reading. You can ask a specific question or just ask for a general reading (which will tend to cover your personality).or whatever comes to my mind when I look at your photo.

• Like 1

And you can PM me if you want the reading kept private.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/02/2017 at 0:52 AM, captainsherry said:

And you can PM me if you want the reading kept private.

Hi, Sherry. Can you read someone for me using a picture? If so, let me know and I will PM. 

Lioness_Heart, I will read for someone else only if I have their permission to do so; otherwise, it is an invasion of their privacy and would attract bad karma.

4 minutes ago, captainsherry said:

Lioness_Heart, I will read for someone else only if I have their permission to do so; otherwise, it is an invasion of their privacy and would attract bad karma.

Can you please explain your method to examine a given permission for authenticity?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, captainsherry said:

How exactly do I get the permission from the person I would like you to read? I just simply ask?

Toast, I have to trust that the person is telling the truth about getting permission. That absolves me from any bad karma if I give a reading thinking there is permission. If the person lied about getting permission, then that is their bad karma.

Lioness_Heart, yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to get a reading for myself. I want to know if I'm an empath or just depressed and anxious. If I'm just mentally ill, I would like to know if I'm going to graduate soon? What's going to be my work in the future? Sorry for asking too much. I honestly am confused and badly need help right now.

img1491312881347-2.jpg

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If you suspect that you might have a mental health concern, please see a doctor. 

Hi. I did, I saw several doctors. But I'm still not feeling better for a few years now. So I thought I should seek help from somebody else...

Depression can be a state of mind. Where worry and fear "eat you alive". Since you mentioned graduation, the stress of your future may be getting to you. My only suggestion is to make a list of what's bothering you and see how many are real problems, how many are imaginary, and find solutions for the real ones. Your life is whatever you make it to be.

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Depression can be a state of mind. Where worry and fear "eat you alive". Since you mentioned graduation, the stress of your future may be getting to you. My only suggestion is to make a list of what's bothering you and see how many are real problems, how many are imaginary, and find solutions for the real ones. Your life is whatever you make it to be.

I guess I'm anxious about my future. I have a lot of things bothering me. And frankly right now, all I need is a reading. I need guide. Thanks for trying to help in your own rational way.

I am giving you real guidance. I know you want an easy answer, but they don't exist. Your future is up to you. No one can predict it for you. 

On 4/4/2017 at 8:37 PM, yasminleecious said:

Hello, I would like to get a reading for myself. I want to know if I'm an empath or just depressed and anxious. If I'm just mentally ill, I would like to know if I'm going to graduate soon? What's going to be my work in the future? Sorry for asking too much. I honestly am confused and badly need help right now.

img1491312881347-2.jpg

You face skin lusterus mean your healthy, your eye did not have pocket mean you sleep well,  your eyes not have eyebrows use comestic eyebrows there a bit want more beauty so there a sign a hate yourself, uncertain, untrust to yourself, you eyes round pupil and dark, the with eyes abit grey or dried incicatde your work under ac, your uper lip or there corner of your lips a bits a blue or sign of mousetouches you maybe have hormonal problem, Hair long and thick  but look dull there no shine show there minor problem of health.

Just regular comment not truely reading, just to sharpnel observaation

Edited by Daimond25

• 1 month later...

My comment will be brief, being that what I see is not in detail.  Please confirm if I'm right about what I see:

There is darkness behind your eyes; an emotionally dark place that brings a feeling of 'night' to mind.  There's something concerning your parents. You've witnessed something, although I don't see what it is, it's something you don't like. You're very analytical and aware of what's going on around you.  There's much displeasure with what you're comprehending.  You don't have guidance and are expected to know which path to take, but there are no advisers or parents or anyone who's helping you figure things out.  You feel lost and alone and I see you walking among peers your age, wishing you were on a set path as they're on.  You're very worried because you have nothing planned.  I don't feel that you're empathic, you're highly intuitive. You can predict things to come but are not developing that insight because you dismiss it when making decisions for yourself.  Take a snapshot (so to speak) of your life and step outside of yourself as a third-party viewer of your life.  Then give yourself advice as though giving advice to a stranger.  By doing this, you can emotionally detach yourself so that the advice you give will bring much insight to your situation.  You don't trust yourself yet, and this will be your step toward being great, if you can accept your own advice.  Everyone thinks your smart. You know yourself better than anyone, and that advice will be the best decision for your path.  DO NOT let anyone else make the decision for you.