Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is God become the Universe?

taniwha

Yeah what is that with the spanking fetishes anyway?foghorn-leghorn.gif

Edited by MWoo7

10 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Yes, after researching it, it says that. But it would have saved the headaches if you put a mention of that, more than likely. I still don't understand the 'symbolism' of the picture you posted. 

8 bits was talking about  swords and the letter P. The phantom's good mark which he gives as a sign of protection consists of 4 swords, which ALSO are 4 letter p' s, within a circle.

i guess this is what i mean about using symbols which other peole are not familiar with. They don't communicate anything

4 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

This is one of your several areas of conceptual limitations, if you already know who you are and add to your life by learning the skill sets that allow you to do what you want to do and continue to do then I don't have to create an image of who I want to be. Your ego prevents you from seeing what other people have learned in their lives and are willing to share. 

If you look at humanity as an organism much the same as the body, it functions because of the interaction of the whole, many of the people that you avoid/hate/fear etc are a part of it and serve a purpose to the whole, and you cannot take them away without affecting how things work. Many people love what they do, myself included and enjoy expressing themselves through their work and yet you miminalize them because you think that they are menial and therefore of less intellectual/spiritual value. Your missing out on life with these attitudes, close minded and unwilling to step out of yourself.

Maybe you could write another fiction, I'd be interested in your fantasy of what my life is because talking to you here and seeing how you interpret the world around you might make for some entertaining reading.:w00t:

jmccr8

Not a limitation. I understand your pov. i just see it as less than adequate to achieve one's best.  In a way we agree i am saying only that we should deliberately choose the person we want to be eg honest rater than dishonest, kind rather than hurtful, generous rather than miserly etc.  and then deliberately chose the skill sets we need to become that person You see almost afraid to do this deliberately and consciously but happy to just drift into it by chance.

For example one does not become honest and stay honest with out making the choice to be so, and exercising mental discipline when one is tempted to not be honest.  One does not stay faithful and in love with one woman for 50 years unless one chooses that this is how one will live, and again makes a continuous conscious effort to remain loving and faithful. 

I dont hate a single person nor is there anyone or anything i fear,  so i dont really get this  I chose to love and not to fear Again this is a deliberate construct. I don't minimalise anyone ( I dont know where you even got tha t idea from )  My hairdresser is one of the most important people in my life  i have worked at all sorts of jobs including many years as a cleaner and groundsman.  What i am saying is that each of us should construct our life and live it to our full potential.

if you are a cleaner, do it well, with pride and in honesty.   Learn the skills and take up the attitudes required to be an EXCELLENT  cleaner. This will enhance your life and the lives of those you work for and with. 

Really where do you get that attitude of superiority from. I have said many times that all humans are of equal worth and value. i have said many times  that we cannot judge others against ourselves,  only judge ourselves against our own potential.

It IS true that i dont like to see people living less than optimal lives.

My life is so good because of how i live it, th t it really saddens me to see so many people hurting because they make poor choices.   This usually hurts them and sometimes ends in tragedy    It is one reason i was a teacher and a student counsellor, to help young peole realise their full potential and enjoy a safe and productive life.

It is why we took so many young people into our home over 40 years of marriage  and cared for them when they were abandoned homeless  affected by drugs, often with long minor criminal records and sometimes suicidal   We worked with them, building an ability to  love, develop  self esteem, get an education, and life skills, to turn themselves around; and while we lost one to suicide, the rest are now hard working citizens and  many are good and effective parents.    LOL  there is probably no one on this forum more happy immersed in life, family community and neighbourhood than i am.

Why are so many people  bored, depressed, afraid, lonely, isolated cut off from family and society/?

Why do so many need alcohol, drugs, or medication, simply to cope with a life which should be fun, empowered, meaningful and happy.  

I was lucky with my circumstances of birth, but my in incredible "success" in life ( I am never lonely, afraid, depressed,anxious,  angry  etc and always  busy, happy empowered and content )  is not due to luck, but careful management from the time i was a few years old. IMO  when you are so happy and successful in the truly important things in life, you have an obligation to try to help others discover how they ALSO can live such a life. it would be easy just to sit back self satisfied and self content and let others make a mess of their lives.    i was brought up with a sense of duty to help others, and built that strongly into the sort of person i chose to be.   

4 hours ago, back to earth said:

Noted ... noted that you cannot address any of the points that I made that exposed what you wrote as silly made up stuff .

This demonstrates that ;

+ Your 'learn to read' comment is invalid, for it is you who need to learn to read . Look at that silly fiasco you tried to pull on Stubbs and me re  the playing cards ! 

+ YOU are the one misunderstanding things as ;

+ It is a rather complex amount of work observations and calculations to cast a natal chart ( which I specified and you never said , previously , that you DID NOT mean that ) , computer programs to cast a chart made this easy.

+ You cannot have done this as a child - like you claimed/

+ Again ; how did you cast a chart with no computers , as a small child and do all these complex calculations ?

+ Your ignorance of the subject   (and your self assurance that you know everything and all subjects ) led you to assume it was something else , and just simply declare that you as a small child  could do it .

+ That means the deck was made and published in the 1800s or it was a deck before the 1800s and published or republished during the 1800s  

+  You dont even comprehend what is being talked about, your confusion is due to the fact that you merely asserted  that  you know what you are talking about  and are now firing off lame and irrelevant questions 

+  I have shown you are lying . You can't do or construct a natal chart at all, all you could do was to get someone to tell you  their 'sun sign' ; eg  ' I am  a Leo .... Scorpio ... etc ... and little Walker would rattle off traits that he learned that related to each of those 12 signs

You coming to back to repost all this and just adding 'ignore' on the bottom is an admission that you cannot address these points .... and thus you are exposed, yet again, of pretending knowledge and empty boasting . 

That is ;  going on your post content here and your refusal to answer entirely relevant questions put to you about your claims . 

completely ignored

No I didnt .  You cant even get that right .   Thats what YOU added Walker   :D   ....  

I said  how can you read a tarot card when for ages you have been telling us all this stuff about not being able to process an image 

YOU said  that I said ' how can you read a tarot card if you cant understand an image I send you . '

Two entirely different things 

You are a compulsive goalpost shifter ! 

So I will ask you NOT to speak and interpret my posts and comments as you do not have a clear enough view and perceptions to represent my complex and erudite mentations .

If he persists  folks, just ignore it, best to get the knowledge straight from the horses mouth ... as they say .

the two questions are identical.  You just restated them  in different ways. I can't read your symbologies because they are not known to me.  I can read tarot cards because i was taught their meanings and values ( I also know the difference between an equilateral and isosceles triangle and a square and circle even though i cant visualise ANY of those things;  because i was taught them)

No one has taught me to think like you do and so the symbols you use dont mean anything to my mind (or something different to what the y mean to your mind  )

if oyu could get over y0ur anger, you would be able to see this. . 

5 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

This is one of your several areas of conceptual limitations, if you already know who you are and add to your life by learning the skill sets that allow you to do what you want to do and continue to do then I don't have to create an image of who I want to be. Your ego prevents you from seeing what other people have learned in their lives and are willing to share. 

If you look at humanity as an organism much the same as the body, it functions because of the interaction of the whole, many of the people that you avoid/hate/fear etc are a part of it and serve a purpose to the whole, and you cannot take them away without affecting how things work. Many people love what they do, myself included and enjoy expressing themselves through their work and yet you miminalize them because you think that they are menial and therefore of less intellectual/spiritual value. Your missing out on life with these attitudes, close minded and unwilling to step out of yourself.

Maybe you could write another fiction, I'd be interested in your fantasy of what my life is because talking to you here and seeing how you interpret the world around you might make for some entertaining reading.:w00t:

jmccr8

Great points J., as a parent, personally for me there isn't anything more profound, engaging or growth inducing then the journey of a parent. Talk about getting over yourself. Sheesh. I love being a mom. But, it isn't the only way to be happy. What do you do that brings you so much joy my friend?

• Like 1

Related image

Then, why did you word it that way ?  

(Stay tune folks for a diatribe on the  flexible use of English grammar and syntax ...   and another segway pages long argument of justifcation of why I can never be wrong nor make a mistake !   :)  )

NOpe ;  you said   " as I am a Leo '   and not  'also I am a Leo ' and its too late to go back and edit it now ;) 

You know, it might have been less embarrassing for you if you simply claimed 'typo'    and that you left the  l   and  o   out     :) 

AS I am a Leo .... I am an Australian    - this is what you wrote, using your example 

I am a leo AND an Australian  .  - this is what you are claiming you wrote in context.

Watch him wiggle folks 

Like i said, you need to earn to read properly.   Eg " I am a vegetarian  as i am an environmentalist"  does NOT  mean There is a connection between the two things,  just as  " I am white , as i am australian, doesnt mean the two are connected.  In the last case both are a matter of birth, but have no other connected significance.  I am a leo as i am a fool, because of chance.  There is no way this implies that a leo and a fool have any similar attributes or aspects.  Quite the opposite.   i cant even understand how your mind made that link, given the sentence construction i employed. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Not a limitation. I understand your pov. i just see it as less than adequate to achieve one's best.  In a way we agree i am saying only that we should deliberately choose the person we want to be eg honest rater than dishonest, kind rather than hurtful, generous rather than miserly etc.  and then deliberately chose the skill sets we need to become that person You see almost afraid to do this deliberately and consciously but happy to just drift into it by chance.

For example one does not become honest and stay honest with out making the choice to be so, and exercising mental discipline when one is tempted to not be honest.  One does not stay faithful and in love with one woman for 50 years unless one chooses that this is how one will live, and again makes a continuous conscious effort to remain loving and faithful. 

I dont hate a single person nor is there anyone or anything i fear,  so i dont really get this  I chose to love and not to fear Again this is a deliberate construct. I don't minimalise anyone ( I dont know where you even got tha t idea from )  My hairdresser is one of the most important people in my life  i have worked at all sorts of jobs including many years as a cleaner and groundsman.  What i am saying is that each of us should construct our life and live it to our full potential.

if you are a cleaner, do it well, with pride and in honesty.   Learn the skills and take up the attitudes required to be an EXCELLENT  cleaner. This will enhance your life and the lives of those you work for and with. 

Really where do you get that attitude of superiority from. I have said many times that all humans are of equal worth and value. i have said many times  that we cannot judge others against ourselves,  only judge ourselves against our own potential.

It IS true that i dont like to see people living less than optimal lives.

My life is so good because of how i live it, th t it really saddens me to see so many people hurting because they make poor choices.   This usually hurts them and sometimes ends in tragedy    It is one reason i was a teacher and a student counsellor, to help young peole realise their full potential and enjoy a safe and productive life.

It is why we took so many young people into our home over 40 years of marriage  and cared for them when they were abandoned homeless  affected by drugs, often with long minor criminal records and sometimes suicidal   We worked with them, building an ability to  love, develop  self esteem, get an education, and life skills, to turn themselves around; and while we lost one to suicide, the rest are now hard working citizens and  many are good and effective parents.    LOL  there is probably no one on this forum more happy immersed in life, family community and neighbourhood than i am.

Why are so many people  bored, depressed, afraid, lonely, isolated cut off from family and society/?

Why do so many need alcohol, drugs, or medication, simply to cope with a life which should be fun, empowered, meaningful and happy.  

I was lucky with my circumstances of birth, but my in incredible "success" in life ( I am never lonely, afraid, depressed,anxious,  angry  etc and always  busy, happy empowered and content )  is not due to luck, but careful management from the time i was a few years old. IMO  when you are so happy and successful in the truly important things in life, you have an obligation to try to help others discover how they ALSO can live such a life. it would be easy just to sit back self satisfied and self content and let others make a mess of their lives.    i was brought up with a sense of duty to help others, and built that strongly into the sort of person i chose to be.   

Who are all these bored, depressed, afraid, lonely, isolated people you are speaking of? 

Not any of us on UM.

• Like 2

Okay mate ....  thats enough  .. ok !   You might be old school but stop the subtle women bashing ! 

Its bad enough that you claim you are a Mr Walker Phantom type of perfect specimen  but to put up a picture of a woman with a Phantom emblem on  that is supposedly admiring you and your dog as you depart,

and her wearing a  badge declaring she is a ****   , is just too far .

Its demeaning of women, and we have complained about such posts as these before .

YOu need to wake up and get a handle on your issues ! 

utterly ignored.

you obviously badly misinterpreted this symbol. How strange i thought you were good at reading them.  gee maybe the fact that  you don't read swedish confused you :) 

PLEASE complain about this post. It  demonstrates a classic misunderstanding of an image  on your part, and makes my entire argument, for me.  

What you didn't get that this was the last panel in the comic, and **** is swedish for final or the end ? ROFLMAO 

Thread closed for Moderator review.

I've let it go on long enough and have already issued a warning. You posters who just can't get along with one another, please use the Ignore feature and save us all a lot of fuss.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked