Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who betrayed Seal Team 6?

ellapenella

Short synopsis of the video?

• Like 3

Agreed. Ella, not everyone is willing or able to watch youtube videos, especially when they are blind posted without any description of the video. Could you give us a short synopsis of the video please?

• Like 1

Why did someone have to betray them? Do you think it's impossible that it was just a crappy plan? They were heard coming and they knew they had been compromised. My question is why they weren't called off. 

Where are all the people screaming that you're making a political statement out of a tragedy? They were certainly at the ready for me. Nothing? 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Why did someone have to betray them?

Is it possible that they were just unlucky?  Sure.  When a carefully planned mission that counts so much on surprise is met with INSTANT, heavy resistance, though it is reasonable to assume that someone knew you were coming.  I've heard the nonsense that the recon drones that were used had been heard. They fly too high for that. If a mole is the cause of that SEAL dying, he/she should really hope it isn't proven.  I can't think of a worse enemy to have than a SEAL, SAS or Spetznaz type.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, and then said:

Is it possible that they were just unlucky?  Sure.  When a carefully planned mission that counts so much on surprise is met with INSTANT, heavy resistance, though it is reasonable to assume that someone knew you were coming.  I've heard the nonsense that the recon drones that were used had been heard. They fly too high for that. If a mole is the cause of that SEAL dying, he/she should really hope it isn't proven.  I can't think of a worse enemy to have than a SEAL, SAS or Spetznaz type.

Especially since it was reported.  

Qaeda fighters were somehow tipped off to the stealthy advance toward the village — perhaps by the whine of American drones that local tribal leaders said were flying lower and louder than usual.

Through a communications intercept, the commandos knew that the mission had been somehow compromised, but pressed on toward their target roughly five miles from where they had been flown into the area. “They kind of knew they were screwed from the beginning,” one former SEAL Team 6 official said.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwimx6aAkIvSAhVH0FQKHePfBEAQFggaMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F02%2F01%2Fworld%2Fmiddleeast%2Fdonald-trump-yemen-commando-raid-questions.html&usg=AFQjCNGe7dgsgyyc2r4UYAbR_E2LjjjCVg

I don't know why people are looking for a mole because Alex Jones says they should. We have survivors telling us they knew they were coming. We also know they had a hard landing and the aircraft had to be destroyed with airstrikes. We have reports that the drones were flying lower and louder. 

So now rather than admit that the POTUS made a disastrous decision over dinner...we're looking among our SEALS for a traitor? Really?

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 6

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:00 PM, ChaosRose said:

Especially since it was reported.  

Qaeda fighters were somehow tipped off to the stealthy advance toward the village — perhaps by the whine of American drones that local tribal leaders said were flying lower and louder than usual.

Through a communications intercept, the commandos knew that the mission had been somehow compromised, but pressed on toward their target roughly five miles from where they had been flown into the area. “They kind of knew they were screwed from the beginning,” one former SEAL Team 6 official said.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwimx6aAkIvSAhVH0FQKHePfBEAQFggaMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F02%2F01%2Fworld%2Fmiddleeast%2Fdonald-trump-yemen-commando-raid-questions.html&usg=AFQjCNGe7dgsgyyc2r4UYAbR_E2LjjjCVg

I don't know why people are looking for a mole because Alex Jones says they should. We have survivors telling us they knew they were coming. We also know they had a hard landing and the aircraft had to be destroyed with airstrikes. We have reports that the drones were flying lower and louder. 

So now rather than admit that the POTUS made a disastrous decision over dinner...we're looking among our SEALS for a traitor? Really?

SO Trump gave them the go-ahead order while eating dinner?  My understanding is that the final call was the team leader's decision to make as it usually is, but if you read somewhere that at 5 miles from the target they called Trump and he said go ahead I'd like to read it as that would be a very poor way to run a military operation.

• Like 3

On 2/12/2017 at 0:00 PM, ChaosRose said:

Really?

Uh, really, really.   

"Political hack" is a negative term ascribed to a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack".

• Like 1

This is a tragedy. Women and children killed in a military raid and then touted as a "great success". It seems that what's good for the goose is NOT also good for the gander.

Imagine the outrage had Hilary been the one to order the go ahead on this cluster F of a raid.

39 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

This is a tragedy. Women and children killed in a military raid and then touted as a "great success"

PSSST Uh, Willowby?  The women were AK'd up and firing on our guys.  Where you come from that might be an excellent excuse to DD on out of the hot zone but these guys had a job to do and didn't have the options you have.  You are correct that it was a tragedy.  One of our SEALs gave his life for that mission.  The women chose to do what they did and it had a bad outcome for them.  I get a tad nauseous dealing with people that want to spit hate on guys doing a tough job because they can't do it by some rulebook that NO ONE ELSE USES!  And in spite of the fact that they were almost certainly sold out, they managed to get significant intel to help in future raids.  You see, in the non-Willowby world, it's possible to have an incredible success on a mission while leaving gore everywhere including the enemy's fifth point of contact.  I get that some here simply choose to believe we aren't really in a war, that America, BAD, because, AMERICA!  If an Obama drone (mindless political entity) is ever found to have caused this cluster, hopefully, someone from the SEAL's team will wait a year or two, then quietly pop his treasonous grape.  

GRRRRRR....

10 minutes ago, and then said:

PSSST Uh, Willowby?  The women were AK'd up and firing on our guys.  Where you come from that might be an excellent excuse to DD on out of the hot zone but these guys had a job to do and didn't have the options you have.  You are correct that it was a tragedy.  One of our SEALs gave his life for that mission.  The women chose to do what they did and it had a bad outcome for them.  I get a tad nauseous dealing with people that want to spit hate on guys doing a tough job because they can't do it by some rulebook that NO ONE ELSE USES!  And in spite of the fact that they were almost certainly sold out, they managed to get significant intel to help in future raids.  You see, in the non-Willowby world, it's possible to have an incredible success on a mission while leaving gore everywhere including the enemy's fifth point of contact.  I get that some here simply choose to believe we aren't really in a war, that America, BAD, because, AMERICA!  If an Obama drone (mindless political entity) is ever found to have caused this cluster, hopefully, someone from the SEAL's team will wait a year or two, then quietly pop his treasonous grape.  

GRRRRRR....

And the 8 month old? Were they strapped up too?

6 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

And the 8 month old? Were they strapped up too?

You never can tell, Willowby, the Palestinians start the training in pre-K :)   I really appreciate you admitting by default that losing this war through cowardly surrender is okay if you have to risk the death of an innocent.  Are you a monk or something?  There is a HUGE difference between doing maximum damage to the enemy without regard whatsoever for collateral deaths (Russia - or ANY Muslim state) and the kind of warfare our military wages.  The fact that you don't grasp that says all that is needed, Willowby.  Rage on, and let the hate keep you warm.

19 minutes ago, and then said:

You never can tell, Willowby, the Palestinians start the training in pre-K :)   I really appreciate you admitting by default that losing this war through cowardly surrender is okay if you have to risk the death of an innocent.  Are you a monk or something?  There is a HUGE difference between doing maximum damage to the enemy without regard whatsoever for collateral deaths (Russia - or ANY Muslim state) and the kind of warfare our military wages.  The fact that you don't grasp that says all that is needed, Willowby.  Rage on, and let the hate keep you warm.

I'm not filled with hate. You're the one so terrified of "the enemy" that you have to justify murdering babies and innocent people to "protect" you.  Call me all of the clever little names you like. It won't change the fact that one of us is ok with murdering innocent women and children and the other is not. 

13 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

This is a tragedy. Women and children killed in a military raid and then touted as a "great success". It seems that what's good for the goose is NOT also good for the gander.

Imagine the outrage had Hilary been the one to order the go ahead on this cluster F of a raid.

Maybe we could get your enlightened take on the terrorist murderers who, when informed of a raid to eliminate these monsters from the world, surround themselves with women and children and then start shooting.  Can't wait to hear your solution.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2017 at 9:06 PM, Merc14 said:

Maybe we could get your enlightened take on the terrorist murderers who, when informed of a raid to eliminate these monsters from the world, surround themselves with women and children and then start shooting.  Can't wait to hear your solution.

Not do the raid....

2 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

Not do the raid....

And let terrorists live? So they can kill us or thier own people? Everyday terrorists kill and torture and manipulate peoplea minds with evil things. Is that ok with you?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

And let terrorists live? So they can kill us or thier own people? Everyday terrorists kill and torture and manipulate peoplea minds with evil things. Is that ok with you?

If it means not being terrorists ourselves...yes. I'm just suggesting being smarter about your murders so that innocent people do not get harmed. I understand that you're terrified and bloodthirsty and don't care who dies as long as it's not you. But there are better ways to do these things. Obama stood down from this raid because he found it too risky, Trump ok'd it because he, like you, doesn't care about actual human lives.

1 hour ago, The Narcisse said:

Obama stood down from this raid because he found it too risky

Obama "stood down" on nearly everything except killing people from his desk, via drone.  I'm sure that I don't recall the hell raising over this: 

http://www.newsweek.com/strikes-during-obamas-presidency-killed-many-117-civilians-545080 that I hear today over Trump's first go order.  Deal with it.  I'm sure you can find protest sign-ups online.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Narcisse said:

If it means not being terrorists ourselves...yes. I'm just suggesting being smarter about your murders so that innocent people do not get harmed. I understand that you're terrified and bloodthirsty and don't care who dies as long as it's not you. But there are better ways to do these things. Obama stood down from this raid because he found it too risky, Trump ok'd it because he, like you, doesn't care about actual human lives.

Obama did not stand down from this raid, they were waiting for the first moonless night to execute the mission.  BTW, Obama killed a LOT of civilians with drone strikes that he ran puppet master like from the White House.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Obama did not stand down from this raid, they were waiting for the first moonless night to execute the mission.  BTW, Obama killed a LOT of civilians with drone strikes that he ran puppet master like from the White House.. 

This topic isn't about Obama is it? I'm against ALL senseless killings of humans. Not just those who agree with me politically and/or religiously. Monsters justify the killings of innocents. You can't escape that fact. 

47 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

I'm against ALL senseless killings of humans.

That's an outstanding, moral outlook.  Perhaps you should facebook or tweet some Jihadis and set up time for a meeting to see if you can convince THEM.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, and then said:

That's an outstanding, moral outlook.  Perhaps you should facebook or tweet some Jihadis and set up time for a meeting to see if you can convince THEM.  

I'm sure they would say the same thing to a non Jihadi about convincing YOU.

1 hour ago, The Narcisse said:

This topic isn't about Obama is it? I'm against ALL senseless killings of humans. Not just those who agree with me politically and/or religiously. Monsters justify the killings of innocents. You can't escape that fact. 

No it isn't which begs the question, why did you bring him up in the first place?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

No it isn't which begs the question, why did you bring him up in the first place?

My comment was pertinent to the failed raid, which is what this thread is about. Not drone strikes.