Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Experiences

Andy46

Hello , so having been exploring this site for ages , I have joined !

my names Andy , I'm 46 and sound of mind , thank you , lol .

i am a believer in strange things but do believe in an explanation .

when I'm was 7 or 8 , my first unexplained experience was when lived in number 27 kings street , Tredegar , South Wales , this experience continued until we moved home to 129 Charles street , Tredegar when it stopped .

in number 27 ,I never slept all night , I woke every night and went into my mam and dads bedroom every night , something woke me and I felt a pulling of my "incredible hulk " pyjamas , my sister never felt anything like this .

the atmosphere and cold in our room , now I can see was not right , I can't explain in laymans terms but please ask and then I can perhaps recollect .

please do not take the Mickey , I'm being honest .

my dad ,Trevor , i saw shaking at the bottom of the stairs one night , he said to my mam , " who is that woman with curlers in her hair " , 

we never did get  to the bottom of 27 king street .

moved to 129 Charles street , I slept every night without a worry , my Dado (grandad ) , pulled me to one side and said " boy Bach ,  this is a good house , it's a happy house "  ,  I was now 17 had a motorbike which I used to keep In the garage , this  night I got home around 11pm after leaving my girlfriend Sharon , went down the garden and saw what I can only say was a swirling cloud around my feet as I approached the back door .

i stepped back and had an overwhelming feeling of love ! , it was an Icey evening , on the door was this :

Andrew Bach x

I have forgot to say my Dado had passed away 5 years ago ..................

• Like 2

Well, in Mumbles we've always known funny things happen in Tredegar. Even though it's a very pretty place. 

Croeso i Unexplained Mysteries. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy46 said:

Hello , so having been exploring this site for ages , I have joined !

my names Andy , I'm 46 and sound of mind , thank you , lol .

i am a believer in strange things but do believe in an explanation .

when I'm was 7 or 8 , my first unexplained experience was when lived in number 27 kings street , Tredegar , South Wales , this experience continued until we moved home to 129 Charles street , Tredegar when it stopped .

in number 27 ,I never slept all night , I woke every night and went into my mam and dads bedroom every night , something woke me and I felt a pulling of my "incredible hulk " pyjamas , my sister never felt anything like this .

the atmosphere and cold in our room , now I can see was not right , I can't explain in laymans terms but please ask and then I can perhaps recollect .

please do not take the Mickey , I'm being honest .

my dad ,Trevor , i saw shaking at the bottom of the stairs one night , he said to my mam , " who is that woman with curlers in her hair " , 

we never did get  to the bottom of 27 king street .

moved to 129 Charles street , I slept every night without a worry , my Dado (grandad ) , pulled me to one side and said " boy Bach ,  this is a good house , it's a happy house "  ,  I was now 17 had a motorbike which I used to keep In the garage , this  night I got home around 11pm after leaving my girlfriend Sharon , went down the garden and saw what I can only say was a swirling cloud around my feet as I approached the back door .

i stepped back and had an overwhelming feeling of love ! , it was an Icey evening , on the door was this :

Andrew Bach x

I have forgot to say my Dado had passed away 5 years ago ..................

Greetings, Andy46.

Whirlwinds are associated with love in some cultures.  In fact, it was at just such an event that I was so carried away with fondness for the people that one lifted and spun me around 360 degrees.  Onlookers' reactions ranged from wide-eyed to laughter.

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Andy46 said:

One of my favourite holidays was in the mumbles , would love to live there , happy memories X 

It's changed a lot in the last 10 years or so. The Mumbles Mile is now down to six pubs. So the challenge usn't exactky what it was. Where did you stay? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14 February 2017 at 0:55 AM, aka CAT said:

Greetings, Andy46.

Whirlwinds are associated with love in some cultures.  In fact, it was at just such an event that I was so carried away with fondness for the people that one lifted and spun me around 360 degrees.  Onlookers' reactions ranged from wide-eyed to laughter.

Thank you Cat , it was a very memorable experience , nothing like I have witnessed before or Again in my 46 years , I would say I would be open to this if it happened again !

• Like 1

Hello old rover , 

yes Aberdare I have visited a few times !

im very astonished to find that the mile has been reduced that much , that was a Welsh legend ! Hehe , never completed it but have told a few English of the challenge ! I can't remember where exacly I stayed but I remember it was  a 5 min walk from the beach and arcades , lovely memories ,. Strange though but I remember being drawn to the 4 cans of tarten bitter my dad had bought !

Funny the thing you remember hey !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Andy46 said:

Hello old rover , 

yes Aberdare I have visited a few times !

im very astonished to find that the mile has been reduced that much , that was a Welsh legend ! Hehe , never completed it but have told a few English of the challenge ! I can't remember where exacly I stayed but I remember it was  a 5 min walk from the beach and arcades , lovely memories ,. Strange though but I remember being drawn to the 4 cans of tarten bitter my dad had bought !

Funny the thing you remember hey !

Yes, the direction of the businesses in Mumbles was taken over by the suddenly far richer than previous members of the council who started being able to live there, so, strangely enough the pub culture there was suddenly discouraged in favour of a more gentile (artificial) restaurant and coffee shop sort of place. It's a middle class ---- fest now for the most part. There are a few decent pubs left though. Most especially The Pilot. 

Tartan Bitter, that was William Younger's. I used to love that brewery. McEwans was the best British  lager I ever tasted. 

Yes mcEwans that brings it back , avoided the export though had a blurry experience with that one , not unexplained though !

I had blurry experiences with all of them. I don't even know if they make McEwans, I'd love to try it again.