Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One For The Ladies!

ouija ouija

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4222108/Hot-felon-Jeremy-Meeks-makes-New-York-Fashion-Week-debut.html

Okay, this is a 'feelgood' story for Valentine's Day! :) The hottest felon ever is shown (in the link above), earning an honest penny/cent walking the catwalk at Phillip Plein's fashion show. Well done Jeremy for turning your life around, and thank you for giving me an excuse to post a pic of you :wub: ......... ye gods! IMHO he is the best looking guy in the history of the world!

Edited by Saru
Post removed due to copyright - can be viewed in the link
  • Like 5

Him again Weeje?

LOL, see I remember! :lol:

I especially like the jailhouse tats.

J/K :tu:

• Like 4

What do you mean, "THAT'S NOT A GUY!"?

I know that heterosexual women are far more mature about appreciating beauty in the same gender than most men *attempts reverse psychology*

Plus some ladies do indeed like ladies, so in an attempt for equality - albeit a thinly disguised, rather pathetic attempt - I give you the actress, Ali Cobrin :wub:

• Like 5

Grlz!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, toast said:

Grlz!

Shhhh... I mentioned them once, but I think I got away with it :unsure2:

*tiptoes quietly out of the thread*

chaoscanine-cowboy-coyote-sneaky-walk.gi

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 6

Thank you, ladies & gents, for your contributions but I'm afraid none of them come within a country mile of Mr.Meeks :P

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Thank you, ladies & gents, for your contributions but I'm afraid none of them come within a country mile of Mr.Meeks :P

Aaaawwww!  

• Like 2

ain't none of these people doing a single thing for me

edit: too many generic muscle men, just not my type

Edited by seaturtlehorsesnake
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

ain't none of these people doing a single thing for me

edit: too many generic muscle men, just not my type

Can you show us a pic of your type?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Can you show us a pic of your type?

how about a video instead?

and since i am one of those gals who also likes gals...

• Like 4

Just a reminder to please avoid uploading or hot-linking to copyrighted images - a lot of these are from commercial shoots.

It's better to link to an external web page containing the image(s) than to post them directly here.

• Like 1

There are many out there that I find attractive.    Jon Bon Jovi (Had a thing for him for over 30 yrs.), Harrison Ford (Since the first Star Wars), Sean Connery (Since I saw my first James Bond film), Andrew Zimmern (Something about those eyes), Aaron Goodwin (Before he lost the weight, I like a guy I can hug and not snap his spine in two).   

• Like 5

the thing about this scene is that they're both amazing, and i have huge crushes on vella lovell and santino fontana.

have you figured out my type yet?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

have you figured out my type yet?

People who can't sing? :P

• Like 4

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:15 PM, toast said:

Grlz!

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:19 PM, LV-426 said:

Shhhh... I mentioned them once, but I think I got away with it :unsure2:

*tiptoes quietly out of the thread*

chaoscanine-cowboy-coyote-sneaky-walk.gi

Are we really 'not allowed' to use the word 'girls' in reference to anyone over the age of 16?! This came home to me when I was reading my TV guide and I noticed Barbra Streisand's film 'Funny Girl' was advertised as 'Funny Lady'!!!!!!! Seriously?! What the?!

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Are we really 'not allowed' to use the word 'girls' in reference to anyone over the age of 16?! This came home to me when I was reading my TV guide and I noticed Barbra Streisand's film 'Funny Girl' was advertised as 'Funny Lady'!!!!!!! Seriously?! What the?!

I think the context has gone with the images being removed.

I don't know if it's a regional thing, but I call everyone "girls" and "boys." Pension age folk around here still talk about "going out with the girls" or "having a pint with the boys" ^_^

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

People who can't sing? :P

my honor, besmirched! we must duel. rock hyraxes at dawn.

(also, possibly yes)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LV-426 said:

I don't know if it's a regional thing, but I call everyone "girls" and "boys." Pension age folk around here still talk about "going out with the girls" or "having a pint with the boys" ^_^

No, I wouldnt say its a regional thing. Here in Germany, the girls are "Mädels" and the boys are "Jungs". I remember when I was on civilian service, because I didnt wanted to join the army, and served meals on wheels to old/poor people. I always welcomed them with "hallo Mädels" and they always responded with "hihihi", also the 80+ ones.

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 2:53 AM, Saru said:

Just a reminder to please avoid uploading or hot-linking to copyrighted images - a lot of these are from commercial shoots.

It's better to link to an external web page containing the image(s) than to post them directly here.

I tried that and it never works for me.  I have to save the image and then post it

13 hours ago, Claire. said:

I like this version of David Gilmour. There's no one else I find particularly attractive when it comes to celebrities and the like.

I guess it helps that Floyd is my favorite band and Gilmour is one of the best guitarists that ever lived, but I've always had a huge man crush on David :lol:

• Like 2