Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Secretly Deploys Cruise Missile

Claire.

14 hours ago, odas said:

People either see or they do not see what is in the works in old Russia and in new Russia, previously known as USA.

No some genuinely do not know.  If you have some pertinent information to contribute then please do, you certainly seem to be making out you are the authority on Russian politicking.

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Wise.

Normally I don't comment American stuff much, except when it spills over to my part of the world.

And this... this is raw **** spillage unseen in history of plumbing.

Yet I'm increasingly optimistic. Certainly, it can blow up any moment and incinerate us all, but probably won't. It's more likely we'll witness craptacular crash of few megalomaniac and many brown-nosing careers. I'd place my bet on April, because the Universe has morbid sense of humour.

Trumpolini simply went too far too fast to accommodate Russia.

All Russia wanted from their puppet is to make the price of oil to go up, Western interest for Ukraine down, and American now split society in two opposite directions.

Instead, Trump's overzealous servitude to Russians triggered all kinds of alarms all over Europe (not surprising) and his complete lack of understanding how the US work turned every agency against him (that surprised me, I thought Russians would send him someone, maybe an immigrant who passed the Civics test, to tell him he can't tweet the Constitution away).

Poor Pence was sent to Europe to do some damage control personally and only made things worse. Due to some Catholic sorcery, we have access to what either of T-P duo says on any side of the pond, so the general conclusion was: nothing either of these two *imagine my choice of colourful pet names* say has any weight.

And they would split the world in half with Russians?

Hitlarious.

I know it's easy to see conspiracy, but have you considered that Trump is perhaps just an idiot?

the elastic band that is the U.S. Political system will soon twang him back to the wall.

37 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

I know it's easy to see conspiracy, but have you considered that Trump is perhaps just an idiot?

Not only considered, I'm absolutely certain he is, in fact, an idiot. But, as such, he is perfect puppet. No rational mind of his own, he does what he and his side demons think the brat'ya told them to do. Because it is profitable. For them only, today only. No thoughts of tomorrow, consequences and such.  

37 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

the elastic band that is the U.S. Political system will soon twang him back to the wall.

Yes, that is what I believe will happen too. 

A bit late, but better late than never. 

• Like 1

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Grey Area said:

No some genuinely do not know.  If you have some pertinent information to contribute then please do, you certainly seem to be making out you are the authority on Russian politicking.

GA one does not have to be an expert on Russian issues to sense what is going on. All you have to be is someone from the countries that are geographicly close to Russia. Ask the citizens of the Baltic states, the Balkans and the eastern europeans. The fear of russia trumps the fear of the idiot in USA, but add the genius mind of Putin and the retarded ( sorry, I know I should not use this word but....) mind of Trump then I do not see any bright future for Europe.

Putin does not like the EU. Trump fights it according to Putins wishes.

It could look like a conspiracy for the untrained eye but middle east and Ukraine is just a diversion to what Putin really wants - Europe.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, odas said:

GA one does not have to be an expert on Russian issues to sense what is going on. All you have to be is someone from the countries that are geographicly close to Russia. Ask the citizens of the Baltic states, the Balkans and the eastern europeans. The fear of russia trumps the fear of the idiot in USA, but add the genius mind of Putin and the retarded ( sorry, I know I should not use this word but....) mind of Trump then I do not see any bright future for Europe.

Putin does not like the EU. Trump fights it according to Putins wishes.

It could look like a conspiracy for the untrained eye but middle east and Ukraine is just a diversion to what Putin really wants - Europe.

I think that the countries geographically close to Russia are probably subjected to
much heavier anti-Russian propaganda --- for obvious reasons ---

Insulting Putin and Trump and trying to make out there is some great conspiratorial
alliance between them is just nonsense -
like the nonsense that was churned out in the US to try and de-legitimize Trumps
election success - 

and re the bolded above -- maybe it's the other way round ... that Europe wants Russia -
and would like another shot at what happened during WW2 when Germany/Europe tried
to expand into, and invade Russia - ?

Nigel Farage speaks about the Ukraine business back in 2014 --

• Like 2

On 2/25/2017 at 8:52 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

nothing either of these two *imagine my choice of colourful pet names* say has any weight.

Care to bet your life on that, old girl? "using his best Algernon Moncrief voice"  For better or worse, the world has a U.S. president named Trump.  If he gets removed, you'll have Pence.  I'd say either of them would swing a little weight in your part of the world.  Don't get believing the media too much.  If Trump were as crazy as many here try to imply, one of two things could happen.  Either he could(after a Twitter tirade) call down the lightning some fine Thursday in June, or the military could take him out in a coup.  Which of those options would you find, er, "weightless"?  

Or, just for fun, let's say Vladimir Vladimirovich decides to have the Balkans for a snack.  Not exactly an afternoon's pursuit but it wouldn't take more than a few days.  Trump/Pence have been set up to be guaranteed hawks in such a situation.  Having a bunch of heavily bleeding "little green men" would be a rather weighty issue for Europe, would it not?  The world can loathe them as much as they care to.  Dismiss them as unimportant?  Wouldn't be prudent...

• Like 1

I don't understand why the press has a problem with the whole Trump-Putin "Love in" thing, Surely it's got to be good for world peace and fighting global terrorism.

Sure there might be some draw backs, like if any citizen should dare to criticise the state they might possibly learn the meaning of extreme relocation, but if you're not mexican, the press or a financial investigator life should be peachy!!!!

I do sometimes wonder why, generally speaking, when an unelected body attempts to create a change of regime it's usually called an insurgency, but that was word has never been mentioned in relation to Ukraine. Perhaps it depends who is influencing the change of regime?

19 minutes ago, EBE Hybrid said:

I don't understand why the press has a problem with the whole Trump-Putin "Love in" thing, Surely it's got to be good for world peace and fighting global terrorism.

Sure there might be some draw backs, like if any citizen should dare to criticise the state they might possibly learn the meaning of extreme relocation, but if you're not mexican, the press or a financial investigator life should be peachy!!!!

I'm not sure what the real fear is in the EU but here in the U.S. it's a purely political hatchet job designed to push the man from office.  I don't think it will work but it might well create a dangerous situation over time.

• Like 2

Now we'll have close the "Secretly Deployed Cruise Missile Gap".

• Like 1

18 hours ago, and then said:

Care to bet your life on that, old girl? "using his best Algernon Moncrief voice"  

Absolutely. Just like 20 odd years ago. When my unarmed country was left to fall victim of Serbian aggression, because the West didn't want to upset Russians. (It was a bit more complicated than that, but I won't derail this thread that much.)

For better or worse, the world has a U.S. president named Trump.  If he gets removed, you'll have Pence.  I'd say either of them would swing a little weight in your part of the world.  Don't get believing the media too much.  If Trump were as crazy as many here try to imply, one of two things could happen.  Either he could(after a Twitter tirade) call down the lightning some fine Thursday in June, or the military could take him out in a coup.  Which of those options would you find, er, "weightless"?  

So. 'scuse me if I wasn't clear enough.

I said their words have no weight, in the sense that they are obviously without any consistency, therefore they can't be taken seriously.

Not in the sense that they can't do grave damage to the world. They can and they already did yuuuge damage.

Your allies don't trust you anymore. Your Russophile destroyed US reputation in Europe. 

That symbolic Iron Brigade that is touring Eastern Europe is still welcomed with almost childish enthusiasm. Only an utter moron would throw that kind of alliance away. And that's exactly what that führeresque puppet of yours did. 

Arrogant? Certainly. Stupid? Definitely. Sane? Not really. 

What makes him think Russians will let him enjoy the fruits of his collaboration? Russians don't do that for their tools. They actually hold a good enemy in immensely higher esteem. God forgive me, but I'm almost looking forward to the part of the story when you start discovering these details first-hand.  

Or, just for fun, let's say Vladimir Vladimirovich decides to have the Balkans for a snack.  Not exactly an afternoon's pursuit but it wouldn't take more than a few days.  Trump/Pence have been set up to be guaranteed hawks in such a situation.  Having a bunch of heavily bleeding "little green men" would be a rather weighty issue for Europe, would it not?  The world can loathe them as much as they care to.  Dismiss them as unimportant?  Wouldn't be prudent...

Hawks? :lol:

Trump successfully sowed distrust, is openly working on dismantling NATO, openly working against EU and he is intentionally making US unimportant for European matters. 

So hellooooooo, sunshine, he is clearing US out of “little green men's” way.

This is what is going on. So screamingly obvious. 

(I'm not interested in alternative facts, explanations and loyalties.)

All in all, you, as a Trump supporter, are the last person to tell anyone what would be prudent.

And you should save your morbid gloating for the day the little green men start bleeding into Palin's yard. God forgive me again, but it would be kind of amusing. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, and then said:

I'm not sure what the real fear is in the EU but here in the U.S. it's a purely political hatchet job designed to push the man from office.  I don't think it will work but it might well create a dangerous situation over time.

How so? I mean just a few moths back Comey was a GOD who could do no wrong, now his word is meaningless ? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bee said:

I think that the countries geographically close to Russia are probably subjected to
much heavier anti-Russian propaganda --- for obvious reasons ---

Insulting Putin and Trump and trying to make out there is some great conspiratorial
alliance between them is just nonsense -
like the nonsense that was churned out in the US to try and de-legitimize Trumps
election success - 

and re the bolded above -- maybe it's the other way round ... that Europe wants Russia -
and would like another shot at what happened during WW2 when Germany/Europe tried
to expand into, and invade Russia - ?

Nigel Farage speaks about the Ukraine business back in 2014 --

That is right, obviously there ARE obvious reasons.

And, no, Farage is the one who is puting out conspiracy theories.

You know why history repets itself? Because people do not learn from it. I did.

• Like 1