Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
Thanato

Trump Team had Repeated Contact with Russia

56 posts in this topic

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

So we'll endure four years of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

My hope is that it signifies a shift in our political culture.

I know im probably p***ing in the wind but I deeply and sincerely hope every politician is treated exactly like Trump has been from here on through forever. 

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So deal with the devil you know? I get that sentiment. 

If you insist on thinking he's a devil, well, I guess. 

Personally, though I don't like everything he's done up to this point, I don't see him as a devil at all. In fact the further he has to endure the constant lies and character assassination by main stream and back stabbing RINO's, knowing he could have chosen to do anything he wanted instead of being a punching bag for globalists, makes me think he cares a great deal for this country. 

Besides we know the globalist devil very well. Have been watching them destroy this country for many years. It's why many of us voted for Trump. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

For some of us the point isnt ousting trump (although hey, what a great side effect) but  protecting our nation. 

Yes, we know we've been there and done that to. The checks and balances inherent in the system will protect the nation as they always have.  Even if your wildest fantasy came true, that would just put a less distasteful Republican in power and your nightmare would continue with the a greater possibility of four more years of it. Best to just sit tight and enjoy casting stones.

1 person likes this

Just now, preacherman76 said:

If you insist on thinking he's a devil, well, I guess. 

Deal with the devil you know is just an old saying,l wasnt specifically calling him a devil. 

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

My hope is that it signifies a shift in our political culture.

I know im probably p***ing in the wind but I deeply and sincerely hope every politician is treated exactly like Trump has been from here on through forever. 

Right. Don't forget to put that loose tooth under your pillow.

1 person likes this

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Yes, we know we've been there and done that to. The checks and balances inherent in the system will protect the nation as they always have.  Even if your wildest fantasy came true, that would just put a less distasteful Republican in power and your nightmare would continue with the a greater possibility of four more years of it. Best to just sit tight and enjoy casting stones.

IDK that I would say a republican president is my nightmare, hell I was rooting for Trump to beat Hillary. (granted I was hoping for an asteroid to kill us all before people had to make that Sophie's choice) 

1 person likes this