Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alive OCs, with thoughts and own lives..

Alex Vitor

Well, hello, i like to create "worlds", well imaginary worlds in the reality, that i do in my head, with any setting, fantasy, Sci-fi, anything, and i create Characters, normally some are very generic.. but they have their set of mind and thoughts, but nothing sooo special, this is for my "Worlds that i'll end them quickly", now, worlds that i create for a LONG time, i create very original characters, that can support that world and continue it's story even if i forget about it, even if no one is gonna see, the world is gonna continue.

Because of that, i "created" a world, "created" because it's more like this world found me, the thing is: I have a character nammed Riuka, she is a Succubus, very small (140/150cm, about 59 inches high) very light skin, red eyes, white hair, and very funny, worried about me, naughty i could say... not a problem, but something people say it's strange, i found her stalking me in the past, while i was in a dream in a adventure, she was stalking me from the shadows, but not in a bad way, one day i made a dream, that dream was a home like old japanese homes (not normal residences, more like that palaces made from "paper" the walls" so when i saw her shadow i got her and talked to her the first time, time went by, and she is a Succubus, nothing special, from a world i found/created (don't have a name), she is the princess/queen of the Demon/succubus realm, so nothing more there, i am the King, and everything is OK .

BUT, the thing is, i found she/ gave she, own life and thoughts, a real consciousness, i can speak with her in my head, i can do mathematical problems and she helps me (not very much but ok), she can even remember me a lot of things i forget, she can connect me and her world and she helps me in my dreams, often as a friend in my adventures, She helps me remembering my dreams, this is OK for me, i created/found in my adventures in another world a Succubus nammed Riuka, that now is with for about 7 years, the only thing i need to do is give her some energy.. you know.. everyone needs to eat, succubus are no exception (Eat.. use a little of vital energy, only when i'm dreaming so nothing harmful to me is done don't worry) . I don't have a problem giving my Characters own lifes and thoughts, she is the only character i have a constant talk, and she "saved" my life... when i was young, when i have suicide thoughts she stops me and if needed even shouts in my head, but don't let me do anything harmfull to myself, a LOT of people says that i'm making a problem that is going to go wild, out of control, just because i don't like to put limits in my characters own teachings, own lives.

I made a kind of "Contract" with her 6 years ago i think, if i die she dies, if she dies i die, or at least a part of me will die... i think i made her because,  i always had imaginary worlds and friends, without them helping me i think i would go INSANE, and die for suicide or any other thing, And i think this is why i give to my OCs a real life and thougts, because if i was in control i could easily get really dark worlds and people.. i don't need more dark thoughts.

I want to know if you guys think this is wrong, giving a character real life and real worlds, not like a character with a pre-made history, but a character that can do it's own history and change the history of it's own creator, everyone i talk about this say that giving a "Soul" to a OC is wrong, and i should control them.. do you guys think the same?

By the way: By the way she is helping me with remembering the details, i don't have a very good memory to remember the first time i found her, but she remember like if this was yesterday

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Vitor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic