Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

60,000 ISIS Fighters Killed by US Troops

Unusual Tournament

SpecOps Commander: 60,000 ISIS Fighters Killed by US Troops

To date, U.S. coalition military efforts have resulted in the deaths of more than 60,000 Islamic State militants over the course of a two-year campaign, the commander of U.S. Special Operations Command said Tuesday.

That figure is 10,000 troops higher than was reported in December, when U.S. officials said 50,000 of the extremist fighters had been killed. Speaking at the National Defense Industrial Association's annual Special Operations/Low Intensity Conflict conference near Washington, D.C., ArmyGen. Raymond Thomas said that figure should signal to Americans how successful the fight has been.

Read More:  http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/02/14/specops-commander-60000-isis-fighters-killed-by-us-troops.html

Good.

Though, in Mosul still stalemate: western part still in ISIS hands.

I think strategy in fighting ISIS should be rethought: capture ISIS fighter, spray him with pheromones, and let 72 horny boars shag him to the death. Spread video of that through ISIS media/chats with caption "Next in line is YOU". ISIS fighter death by homo-zoo-action certainly won't get ticket to the heaven...

• Like 3

That's not US troops.  They are Shia militias supported by US.  But if 60k have been killed, then they should be rolling into Mosul and the rest of ISIS territory.  Uhmmmm?  I'd be looking out for an attack in Baghdad...  The ghost of Badr.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

That's not US troops.  They are Shia militias supported by US.  But if 60k have been killed, then they should be rolling into Mosul and the rest of ISIS territory.  Uhmmmm?  I'd be looking out for an attack in Baghdad...  The ghost of Badr.

You won't have to look for too long...

Baghdad car bomb kills at least 48

"At least 48 people have been killed in Baghdad in the third blast in the Iraqi capital in three days, security and medical sources say.

A car packed with explosives blew up near car dealerships in the Shia area of Bayaa in the south of the city. More than 50 people were injured.

The Islamic State (IS) group claimed the attack, saying it targeted "a gathering of Shias".

At least 24 people were killed in other attacks on Tuesday and Wednesday."

• Like 2

Maybe this whole Syrian war has been designed by the west and Russia as one big honey pot so as to attract all the cockroach zealots in one place to be exterminated. 

• Like 1

On February 17, 2017 at 4:22 AM, Captain Risky said:

Maybe this whole Syrian war has been designed by the west and Russia as one big honey pot so as to attract all the cockroach zealots in one place to be exterminated. 

This would be ingenious. Not so good for the Syrians though.

10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

This would be ingenious. Not so good for the Syrians though.

Collateral damage is what the Syrian's are. Anyway. Why travel all the way to America and Europe to kill the evil "infidel" when you can fight and die all you like in the Middle East. Well so the brochure at the local mosque would read.  

60,000?   Wow!  Give it up longtime for Commander in Chief Barack Obama and his coalition partners, ladies and gentlemen!   For those worried about Obama being too weak, that many ISIS KIAs has to count for something huge.

It's incredible that we killed 60,000 ISIS, Assad had to go, and Assad was caught fighting ISIS and Al Qaeda rebels into a perpetual stalemate that destroyed Syria.   Yep must be a complete accident.   :unsure:

• Like 1

That figure seems awfully high ? 

I had no idea ISIS actually HAD 60,000 combatants ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

this study saying 360,000 foreign fighters fought the syrian army since 2011, while the number of al-nusra and isis fighters in syria is 90,000

this is not counting other groups like noor eldeen alzinky, FSA, ahrar al sham.....and many other groups

http://firil.net/?p=2428

6 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I called B.S. on it the instant I saw it.  It smacks of the weekly "body counts" I remember from Vietnam in the 60's.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, the-Unexpected-Soul said:

this study saying 360,000 foreign fighters fought the syrian army since 2011, while the number of al-nusra and isis fighters in syria is 90,000

this is not counting other groups like noor eldeen alzinky, FSA, ahrar al sham.....and many other groups

http://firil.net/?p=2428

360,000 FOREIGN fighters ? In Syria alone ? That's three times the size of the British Army, or the size of the entire US National Guard.SURELY that can't be correct ?

I mean... how would 360,000 people actually GET to Syria ? That's 60,000 per year, or around 170 per DAY, every day, for 6 years ??? Where are they coming from ?

*add*

Ahhh... right.. this "report" considers doctors, nurses, wives etc as being "fighters", as well as other civilians forced to build tunnels or ramparts et al.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

360,000 FOREIGN fighters ? In Syria alone ? That's three times the size of the British Army, or the size of the entire US National Guard.SURELY that can't be correct ?

I mean... how would 360,000 people actually GET to Syria ? That's 60,000 per year, or around 170 per DAY, every day, for 6 years ??? Where are they coming from ?

*add*

Ahhh... right.. this "report" considers doctors, nurses, wives etc as being "fighters", as well as other civilians forced to build tunnels or ramparts et al.

yeah the number seemed big to me also, but again they did controll a huge space of land, the size of Britain  (link)

so i don't think they are as small as 10k or 20k either ?

Tremendous kill ratio. I'm sure ISIS has killed 10's of thousands too. babies, children, women, unarmed men and older folks, and maybe a few hundred real fighters with weapons. Under my command, there would be no ISIS prisoners. Total annihilation.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Tremendous kill ratio. I'm sure ISIS has killed 10's of thousands too. babies, children, women, unarmed men and older folks, and maybe a few hundred real fighters with weapons. Under my command, there would be no ISIS prisoners. Total annihilation.

I'd be inclined to hold them long enough to allow some of their victims to deliver justice in whatever way THEY saw fitting.  If they were still breathing at that point, I'd help them along to meet this "Olly"  they keep chanting about.  :w00t:

• Like 1