Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

donald trump want stability or wars ?

the-Unexpected-Soul

i dont follow what happen in USA politically that much, only the headlines, since im not very much into politics

but some events do interest me, i saw this video of trump saying that getting along with Russia is a good thing, some times you can't judge a person precisely,

in this video he is showing some depth and realism, and i do like the direction of him here if he could change the USA aggressiveness

who benefit from wars ? no body, i feel the only people who are happy about whats happening is the religious people (Christians, Muslims and Jews)

who think this is the end time events that they are waiting for

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aztek

• the-Unexpected-Soul

• Ashotep

• Clarakore

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wars. He wants boots on the ground in Syria. Do you know how many more people would die? Iraq on steroids.

There will be no open war with Russia regardless of the mutual antagonism of the last 70+ years.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai

2 hours ago, the-Unexpected-Soul said:

who benefit from wars ? no body,

plenty of people, actually. but mostly those that do not fight it.  those who fight will be dead for the most part.

Edited by aztek

I think Trump wants to get along with Russia if he can.  I don't think he will bend over backwards for them. 

I don't think all religious people are happy about the thought of going to war although some apparently are, they are trying their best to make this into end time events.