Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The thread of ridiculous worries

Mark One

I'm worried about dying, then being reincarnated as a conspiracy theorist.

:unsure2:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I worrying again!  Wearing a face mask just to walk down the street and buy a load of bread is making me feel like I've unwittingly joined the Chinese Communist Party.  And if you think I'm being paranoid just you try to enter the Lucky Dragon Chinese take-away without wearing one!

• Like 1

I'm worried posting a gif like this will now result in serious tut-tut time from the UK government.

EqualAmusedCottonmouth.webp

I hope that they don't fine me £10,000 because I'm encouraging the opposite of antisocial distancing, no facial restrictive mask's and holding hands.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I worry about not worrying that much :/

• 8 months later...

It's a tremendous worry for me just thinking about or wandering what that clown in office is going to implement around Christmas time this year.  Boris "the blade" Johnson is obviously going to make it law again that we all walk around wearing a facemask but what if he levels it up with this paranoid theory of mine?

Greeting sticks!  Think broomhandle with rubber glove attachment for shaking hands, touching a shoulder, opening a door etc.  It could happen, you know.

• Haha 2

I really hope Santa's had both his jabs.  God, just think what that could mean if he hasn't.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

So there I was minding my own business whilst watching an episode of heartbeat.  10 mins in, I started to feel agitated and my own heartbeat began to race!

See, I think I've discovered why no one ever sees PC Fentrises missus.  We've all heard about her feet hurting, visiting her sisters, numerous stays in hospital etc.  But I now reckon and its worrying to think this - that old Alf did her in, years ago!  It's the perfect murder when a copper does it as they know all of the tricks.

Oh, and should I worry about PC Bellamy looking bizarrely like Ron Wensleys grandad?

• Sad 1

I’m worried that Santa Clause is just a serial Peeping Tom.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

:yes:

Yes but...look, erm let me just say what if I'm going through a midlife crisis where I want to send the wife packing back to her mothers?  Will that tune really help me when I'm left with nothing more than the toaster and no one to cook me my dinner?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jethrofloyd said:

:yes:

It bothers the heck out of me that someone is masquerading as Bob Marley!

• Like 1

What with the cancer claims surrounding Joe Biden I'm  left worrying even more about America.  Its one thing for him to be accepted as a stable leader, but...

Harris taking over with hillary Clinton as her batman (woman).  Good god it doesn't bare thinking about 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I’m worried there might be a Mark Two Point Oh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I worry that my friend will be very angry when I tell her I'm not going to Puerto Vallarta for a week for her wedding.  I would love to but work.......

I worry that mrs. Clause will run off with Hermey the elf once he becomes a successful dentist.

I'm worrying about the jabs and booster.  See, I've had none of them and I still feel fine.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was worried that after getting my Vaccine that I would have a microchip  in me and would become a living computer ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Is it just me or is Bradley Walsh and his son tempting fate with their ITV program - Breaking Dad?

Bradley's getting on a bit nowadays and surely it's only a matter of time before his sons attempts at scaring the hell out of daddy, become a preordained prophecy.

• Haha 2

I'm worried because Britney Spears affirmed her sister is a *******

I'm worried because I can't remember her sister's name. Let's call her Jennifer, ok?

So I'm very worried about Jennifer. Is she going to sleep well tonight? Are there people in the street throwing garbage at her?

That's very worrying, really. By the way, what happened to her hair? Did she bleach it on her own? Isn't she worried that people could notice she couldn't afford paying a hairdresser? I bet Jennifer is not worried I'm worried about her: she should!

:D

• Haha 2

• 5 weeks later...

I worry that a six pack of scotch won’t make our politicians seem any more trustworthy than they are now.

• Haha 1