Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need Help of the Pyramid of Giza

Jon Russ

Hi,

I have built a 3D interactive model of the pyramid of Giza, but I really need help for content writing. The model has the correct dimensions and angles etc, but I wanted to make a training video or write content to better explain how the pyramid came to be as it is. Does anyone know someone who might be interested in helping me with something like this?

You can see some images below, the numbers indicate important areas. Each model allows the user to zoom, pan and rotate etc. The link is below:

http://www.3d-knowledge.com/ancient-egypt.html

Any help would be appreciated!

Giza 1.PNG

Giza 2.PNG

Giza 3.PNG

Edited by Jon Russ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon Russ said:

Hi,

I have built a 3D interactive model of the pyramid of Giza, but I really need help for content writing. The model has the correct dimensions and angles etc, but I wanted to make a training video or write content to better explain how the pyramid came to be as it is. Does anyone know someone who might be interested in helping me with something like this?

You can see some images below, the numbers indicate important areas. Each model allows the user to zoom, pan and rotate etc. The link is below:

Giza 1.PNG

Giza 2.PNG

Giza 3.PNG

Sehr gut Gemacht, very nice but viewing the interior is difficult in the 3D model. Is there a way to isolate the interior?

1 hour ago, Jon Russ said:

Hi,

~SNIP~

On what are you basing your individual levels of blocks as what I'm seeing suggests that there are about 55 levels to the currently flat top while in reality there are 202/203 levels?

cormac

• Like 2

18 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

On what are you basing your individual levels of blocks as what I'm seeing suggests that there are about 55 levels to the currently flat top while in reality there are 202/203 levels?

cormac

455'÷81.5'(amount of lift provided by co2 coldwater geyser)= 5.5

Breaking these lifting stages down into 10 working levels per stage gives you 55 working levels. (5.5×10=55)

Quartering the workload per level gives 200 and the remaining 2 or 3 shows a compensation for the 1.5% margin of error during construction 

Mathturbation is your friend cormac, embrace it...:whistle: