Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Plan to control your life! Transhumanism

LostSouls7

People love technology but is it just an evil trap to make you a slave in the distant future?

Find out on this Podcast. This guy is a little crazy But I enjoy his show.

It makes me think about things differently in life now.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drunkbone/2017/02/17/evil-plan-to-control-your-whole-life-transhumanism

After the third f-word in as many seconds I tuned out. And I don't need to be told not to allow myself to be microchipped or 'merged' with a machine! I've worked that out for myself! :hmm:

• Like 4

sigh_by_culpeo_fox.jpg

• Like 2

What makes transhumanism evil? I've heard this claim from the religious but it's always superstitious reasons. Perhaps religion sees competition, it has always tried to control us.

Nothing evil about humans improving themselves with technology.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I haven't looked specifically into what the OP is about, but biometric chips will be used as a form of control. We must never allow them to take away things like cash.

• Like 1

I don't know what they're on about transhumanism for, but with all the info people put out on social media...if someone were to have a nefarious agenda...we'd probably all be ******.

I mean, just imagine for a second that the left is not just being hysterical, and there is a dictatorship brewing. It would be really easy to figure who was for and against the current powers that be, without even getting access to voting records. 

• Like 1