Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The little faceless girl with a smile.

Devonia

i had a dreamed about me traveling places chasing this one faceless girl who is showing places and asking me to follow her leads. when i got into this dream, i was invited by this 8years old faceless girl without eyes and nose , short black hair with japanese fringe front hair and she was wearing a white flowy dress no shoes. 

for some reason, in that dream i happened to feel so curious about her and start following her lead. at first , she showed me somewhere in edo era, samurai era , shes running to this one home and show me to knock and as for a stay. one man came out from the house and greet me, it was late night when i asked if i can stay here for tonight and he looked so gloomy and upset and worried at same time but he let me stayed for a night. so i showered and had tea time and after that evening i went for a walk to around those japanese edo era . and then i saw the faceless girl smile at me and run to this places full of restaurant and prostitute places alley. alot advertising was hand out in paper for people to take. 

and this girl pointed out to take the advertisement and read. so i did, it was a japanese sushi restaurant on a boat . when i tried to look at the girl , she disappeared. so i was seems interested, so i ended up lining up the queue along other people who wanna try it.while i was lining up , that same girl was running to the front row of the queue and i ended up chasing her and  follow her along and she smiled at me and told me to sit next to this one beautiful japanese pretty girl who was also came for the sushi restaurant boat. it was our turn to go on the boat , so i walk in along the girl. we had great fresh sushi and it was fancy and nice , after that dinner, we both got off th boat to the deck and walk back to the town but we had to pass this dark road besides the forest and then the bridge that connects the town. i was walkin behind that pretty girl and when we almost reach the bridge area from distant i saw that faceless girl smiled at me . 

and then, the gruesome and terrifying incident happened, there these two men who jumped on that girl and kidnapped her and dragged her to the forest. she got raped brutally and murdered gruesome ways and before they buried her both of em took some of her pretty hair as a souvenir of their sin. i screamed but no one heard , no one can see me and the faceless girl smiled at me and showed me how cruel human can be.i was helpless knowing this, but i passed out and ended up in the samurai house . when i woke up and it was already 2days passed , the faceless girl was standing at the door and say something i cant hear but able to read her lips. 

she said "what will you do after knowing the truth of this girl gruesome death?"

that time , the samurai was out to search for something or someone , i noticed he been like that for days. 

when i remembered the incident , i cried and run to police of that edo era, and told em about the dream or incident that was showed me. they were confused at first , but i told em to dig the place to find the body. and they did, i told em that those mens are workers of that sushi restaurant boat. i told em they had her hair kept in their cloths pocket as a evidence. the police checked and found her hair pieces and arrested em for death penalty. her body her skin was torn apart . when they identified her , it was so sad . that girl turned out to be a wife to the samurai i stayed in his house. he run to the scene and was devastated to see his wife corpse in a gruesome condition. he cried so much he felt like his soul is gone. the ghost of his wife appeared but he cant see her, i saw her soul and she was crying upset how her husband was so in pain and devastated and depressed. she saw me and i looked at her with a sad face , she passed me a message to tell him. "please help me to tell him, i am sorry i went out without him that night, tell him to stay strong and tell him i love him so much and sorry that im no longer able to be there with him . "

i nodded and told him what his wife wished for, and she thanked me and she was greeted by a soul taker who inv her to the afterlife or soul world. i cried and then i saw the faceless girl was looking at me and said " some death can be ended beautifully and there a some are just restless soul that lingers waiting for someone to find em and save em, i can only watch it and collect their memories but cant do anything as i am not a human soul like you . your soul are seems different than regular human."

as i left the scene, the surroundings become darker and i keep walkin forward until i found a new place. she watched me walk away from that edo time and she smiled as i walk into different scene.

to be continue....

8D020518-CFE2-4252-8E39-7AEABB7D060E-1608-000008CA1B1D4735_tmp.png

Edited by Devonia
not finish

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• preacherman76

• Devonia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi.

I like that dream and the part where she said your soul seems different than regular human.

John

This entire story was a dream right? That is some amazing dream recall. I only have a small handful of dreams that were that long where I remembered every detail.