Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Last night in Sweden

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

I heard that there was an attack though, except it was by some neo-nazis on some refugees.

Oh, except those don't count. Silly me!

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, sees said:

He got the wrong country! 

Much more worrying, he got the wrong job.

Edited by toast
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, sees said:

Yeah, how dare he be human.  Kind of like this?:  http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think we should all take a minute to reflect on what happened friday night in Sweden

What what what happened here n sweden friday night???
I know I was home with my two brothers in law and played heroes of might and magic 3 and drinking beer.
Then nothing, I cant rememeber a thing..

I hope I didnt do anything wrong.. sorry trump

Edited by Herr Falukorv
  • Like 9

10 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

What what what happened here n sweden friday night???
I know I was home with my two brothers in law and played heroes of might and magic 3 and drinking beer.
Then nothing, I cant rememeber a thing..

I hope I didnt do anything wrong.. sorry trump

In the back of my head I think I allways knew that it was your fault. :P

• Like 3

nevermind

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah, how dare he be human.  Kind of like this?:  http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/57states.asp

Not on the same scale at all is it?

(1) Obama wasn't president when he said that and

(2) he wasn't making up a terrorist attack in another country.  780422031.gif

So, rather than addressing the issue, you choose to deflect it, ineffectively?  It's a bit more than a human error, don't you think?   You don't expect such a major blunder from a President.  

Oh well, he succeeded in making his own 'alternative facts'  dontlaugh.gif?v=2

Edited by sees
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Perhaps we need to add another cabinet office : Secretary of Geographic Location?

Secretary for Apollogising for the President.

• Like 8

If something happened that could be kept quiet perhaps the Swedish public wouldn't know about it..?

http://freewestmedia.com/2017/02/09/second-swedish-police-officers-blows-whistle-on-migrant-crime-cover-up/

Tomas Åsenlöv, a police officer for Greater Gothenburg, revealed how police have been told to implement a “Code 291” procedure in order to cover-up information about crimes committed by migrants.

• Like 4

This is what happened friday night in Sweden

Come on, come on, turn the radio on
It's Friday night and I won't be long
Gotta do my hair, I put my make up on
It's Friday night and I won't be long
Til I hit the dance floor
Hit the dance floor
I got all I need
No I ain't got cash
I ain't got cash
But I got you baby
Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
(I love cheap thrills)
Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight
(I love cheap thrills)
But I don't need no money
As long as I can feel the beat
I don't need no money
As long as I keep dancing
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Secretary for Apollogising for the President.

Given the size of the job, I think that could be the way to solve the unemployment issues.

But it's all the media's fault, of course.....

:D

• Like 2

I do think we all need to keep in mind though, there's purposeful lying and then there's just plain mistakes. One is not equivalent to the other.

• Like 4

another Trump bashing thread?  Cant all Trump threads be merged into just one? Im seeing Trump threads everywhere!

As Bee pointed out....which is similar to what I was going to post....Ive read similar articles of Swedish media not reporting incidents so as not to inflame local feeling and retribution with riots and more burning down of immigrant centres

Anyway...Im NOT saying its the case this time...for sure....... but viewing the situation thru positive eyes he could simply have been muddled up. He has just taken on one of the most important jobs in the world, he is being overloaded with work and issues to deal with etc. so its not unreasonable to assume he screws up with his memory

And I personally read a GREAT deal of news sites thru the night hours and have read MANY stories of the ongoing migrant problems in Sweden.....after all, I have a particular interest in the country, seeing as my youngest son is Swedish, and lives there.... in Örebro

• Like 4

example of what Bee and I may have seen, oh and this snippet is from....Swedish news!

Exposing Major PC Cover-up in SwedenLeading Daily Dagens Nyheter Refused to Write About Cologne-like Sex Crimes in Central Stockholm

STOCKHOLM The Cologne sex assault on New Year’s Eve, where groups of Arab and North African men groped more than a hundred German women, has shocked Europe this last week. But a very similar incident, with a large number of perpetrators and victims, took place in the Swedish capital last summer. That incident however was silenced by large Swedish newspapers and media companies, despite repeated attempts from police officers to contact journalists. This is how leading Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter tried to cover up a politically inconvenient sex assault story.

http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-pc-cover-up-in-sweden-leading-daily-dagens-nyheter-refused-to-write-about-cologne-like-sex-crimes-in-central-stockholm/

• Like 4

last years news

How Europe's most liberal nation gagged its own people on migration attacks: The Swedish conspiracy to hide the truth about the refugee influx

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3477510/Migrant-attacks-conspiracy-hide-truth-Europe-s-liberal-country-Sweden-stopped-citizens-discussing-refugee-influx.html#ixzz4ZAip7Rgi

• Like 2

I am reminded of the leaked Podesta emails showing there was disappointment that the
San Bernardino killer wasn't a white man --

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/16/wikileaks-podesta-lamented-that-muslim-not-white-man-named-as-killer-in-2015-massacre.html

The email chain began on Dec. 2, when digital operative Matt Ortega forwarded a tweet from MSNBC host Christopher Hayes that named one of the shooters in the San Bernardino, Calif., attack as Sayeed Farook. Consultant Karen Finney forwarded the email to Podesta, commenting, “Damn.”

Podesta responded: “Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk [sic] was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.”

Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, gunned down 14 people and injured 22 in a terror attack during a holiday party at the Inland Regional Center on Dec. 2. The attackers pledged their allegiance to ISIS before dying in a shootout with police later in the day.

But Podesta’s written lament of the shooter’s ethnicity underscores a long-running aversion in the Clinton campaign – and many in the Democratic party at large – to associating terrorist acts with any aspect of the Islamic religion.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, bee said:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  8m8 minutes ago

My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Great. So Trump gets his foreign policy briefings from Fox News. That's reassuring.

• Like 1