Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bomb threats @ Jewish Community Centers

Clarakore

Sounded more to me like Trump didn't have the information and/or answers regarding the attacks. Trump does not like it when he isn't 'in the know' (he gets defensive). I very strongly believe Trump is not an Anti-Semite. I also don't think he's a racist. However, I do think he's a sexist (my personal opinion).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Sounded more to me like Trump didn't have the information and/or answers regarding the attacks. Trump does not like it when he isn't 'in the know' (he gets defensive). I very strongly believe Trump is not an Anti-Semite. I also don't think he's a racist. However, I do think he's a sexist (my personal opinion).

I think he is just a man who has never had to exist in normal society. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Absolutely, but he does know the society of those who have the money and power. Keep in mind, the 'golden rule' will always prevail. And, by golden rule I mean: Those who have the gold rule.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

. I very strongly believe Trump is not an Anti-Semite.

trump's son in law is a jew,  ivanka converted to Judaism, so she is a jew as well, 

he appointed most israel friendly UN ambassador, so yes you are correct, he is not a anti-semite.

Edited by aztek

btw, a midwood high school in Brooklyn, (a public school in Jewish area), had a bomb scare yesterday, someone called in a bomb, entire school was evacuated. of course no bomb was found. i strongly suspect students did that, rather than terrorists, not the first time it happens.

1 minute ago, aztek said:

trump's son in law is a jew,  ivanka converted to Judaism, so she is a jew as well, 

he appointed most israel friendly UN ambassador, so yes you are correct, he is not a anti-semite.

Exactly, I've posted this information myself.

Whatever is going on with these threats against the Jewish community centers Trump sure as hell doesn't like it one bit. Hopefully, law enforcement will be able to find out who's behind this.  

• Like 1

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) is calling on the Department of Justice to investigate recent vandalism at a Jewish cemetery near St. Louis as a hate crime.

In a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessionsreleased Tuesday, Ellison calls for the vandalism to be "swiftly and thoroughly investigated."

Ellison cited "the recent surge in threats against the Jewish community, as well as the symbolic and violent history connected to the desecration of Jewish burial sites" in calling for the hate crimes investigation.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/321867-ellison-asks-sessions-to-investigate-jewish-cemetery-vandalization-as-hate

Too bad Ellison had to ask Sessions to do this since Trump should have already been on the ball.

Let us see if Sessions or Trump do anything at all...doubtful knowing Sessions' past and Trump's lag.

Let me guess, Avatar Samantha has tried to blame Trump for this?  

20 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

That could be a description of anyone who's devoted their life to a career in politics.

• Like 4

An arrest has been made in connection with threats made to at least eight Jewish community centers nationwide and the Anti-Defamation League’s headquarters in New York City.

Federal authorities in New York said Friday that Juan Thompson has been arrested.

According to a complaint, the threats were made to harass a former girlfriend. The caller used the victim’s name while making some of the threats.

cont...

http://www.wdef.com/2017/03/03/arrest-made-national-threats-jewish-community-centers/

• Like 3

On 3/2/2017 at 2:48 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

That could be a description of anyone who's devoted their life to a career in politics.

University Professors, politicians, trust-fund babies, celebrities...you know, the same demographics can't stop make every issue about race. How do they shape their opinions while living in predominately white, wealthy areas? Is that why they can't identify with blue-collar Americans? They're still spouting the same rhetoric that made people want to vote for Trump.

Edited by Dark_Grey
Mind your "their" and "they're"s
  • Like 1

Juan Thompson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

According to the FBI, the 31-year-old left the threats as part of a cyberstalking “campaign.” Meanwhile, a Twitter account owned by a Juan Thompson claims some threats were made by his ex-girlfriend. The FBI believe he made at least eight of the threats, but this likely doesn’t account for all the bomb threats that have been made against JCCs since January.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/juan-thompson-jcc-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats-suspect-arrest-charge-photos-st-louis-new-york/

• Like 2