Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Solved] Unfollowing Followers

ouija ouija

Is it possible to stop individual UMers from 'following' me? If so, how would I do that? Thanks.

Hi Ouija 

From your profile click on followers> options > don't allow others to follow me.

Edit to add: I think that you can only have one or the other, that you can't choose to remove specific members.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
  • Like 1

Thank you both :)

There's just one person I want to remove. Their activities fill up my notifications(when they're here), and I'm no longer interested in what they have to say :hmm:. If I blocked them, would that override the 'following'? 

Wait, is it someone you are following or is it someone following you?

If it's someone that you follow just go to their profile and select un-follow.

We were following each other. I went to their profile and 'un-followed' them but they still follow me.

You waved your magic wand? :D I un-followed them a few weeks ago and it didn't make any difference.

Have you tried changing your notification settings from the user control panel?

There doesn't seem to be a way of singling out one person so I've just put them on 'ignore'. Thank you for your suggestions :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

There doesn't seem to be a way of singling out one person so I've just put them on 'ignore'. Thank you for your suggestions :)

Was it something I said?

• Like 3

Oh, I guess I could quit posting so much but I've really a reputation to keep, not to mention popularity : )

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked

• The title was changed to [Solved] Unfollowing Followers